THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 18 Apr 2024, 10:15
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This week only at Coffee of Doom! Try our...

Citrus flavoured cappucino!
Spinach & Okra muffins!
Tea flavoured Lattes!
Quadruple Chocolate and Caramel muffins (the Muffins of Doom)!
Hot Vanilla and Strawberry Frappucino!
The Faye Whitaker Special (five minutes of witty personal abuse and no coffee)!
Mysterious free tickets to next year's underground entertainment sensation (Don't talk about it)!
Intern Week (The Girls from Dumbing of Age are guest celebrity servers)!
Penelope and/or Raven Special! Coffee so good you'll forget it's even there!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT Strips 3026 to 3030 (17 to 21 August 2015)  (Read 25008 times)

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!

Okay, tried to come up with something crazy for a poll this week!

Seriously, what does everyone think we will have this week. I'm guessing that we're going to have the start of  a new mini-arc. Jeph has been doing a good job of fitting everything into five or ten strips of late. The only obvious carry on from last week I can see happening is Sven thanking Hannelore for her help in getting Dora to give him another chance.

I'm still hoping that we'll get some post-Intern Claire and Emily stuff in the near future. I'm also hoping that we'll see what Sam thinks of her 'not-but-fun-Mom'.
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

Zebediah

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • I'm a bandicoot!
Re: WCDT Strips 3026 to 3030 (17 to 21 August 2015)
« Reply #1 on: 16 Aug 2015, 14:21 »

Prediction: More Coffee of Doom, or possibly back to the library.

What I really want: More Bubbles.
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #2 on: 16 Aug 2015, 14:24 »

Voted the free tickets option

Though I wouldn't mind seeing Dina, Joyce and Becky behind the counter
« Last Edit: 16 Aug 2015, 19:29 by Kugai »
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Rghfrgl

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • *Crunch* *Crunch* *Crunch*
« Reply #3 on: 16 Aug 2015, 16:11 »

Votet the free tickets option

It's cod so you're getting Sarah and Ruth.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #4 on: 16 Aug 2015, 16:20 »

It's cod so you're getting Sarah and Ruth.

You've got to admit that they'd fit in with the philosophy of the place!
~~~~

celticgeek

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Linux Geek
    • The Celtic Geek
« Reply #5 on: 16 Aug 2015, 18:09 »

Ah yes.  All of those heartbreak songs have come home to roost.
a 'dèanamh nan saighdean airson cinneadh MacLeòid
We Wear Woad When We Write Code
Ní féidir liom labhairt na Gaeilge.
Seachd reultan, agus seachd clachan, agus aon chraobh geal.

grez

• Plantmonster
« Reply #6 on: 16 Aug 2015, 18:58 »

why is the other side of dora's face melting in panel 4

maybe in the next arc all the characters melt like surrealist clock paintings??

Penquin47

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
« Reply #7 on: 16 Aug 2015, 19:08 »

Nice to hear Sven acknowledge that he was a noodleloaf with the Faye thing.  Also, welcome to country music, Sven.  Maybe you'll start liking more than Gina Riversmith now!

Also good to hear Dora ask, and realize that as ridiculous a move as it was, it wasn't Sven just making up crap to be a dick.  Because if she thought he was just being a dick to be a manipulative dick - which, admittedly, does fit his past behavior - then her decision that he's toxic makes more sense to me now.

wlewisiii

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #8 on: 16 Aug 2015, 19:21 »

Heh. The best of country music always has had a tinge of autobiography about it even if it's not literally so. But much of it (Hank sr. Loretta Lynn, etc) was.
Emily is the Avatar.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #9 on: 16 Aug 2015, 19:38 »

So I wonder just how depressing the songs he's been currently writing have been?
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #10 on: 16 Aug 2015, 20:14 »

Sven manipulative? Oh yes certainly. He knows it, Dora knows it.. Anybody who knows him for a while knows it. But a manipulative dick? I haven't seen it in his actions shown in comic. He doesn't manipulate people to deliberately hurt them. At worst he just didn't consider other people's feelings on the matter. And really, he's shown manipulation skills are... pretty pathetic. The only ones likely to fall for them are the most desperate, or those who see though the BS and still think he's cute/charming anyway and go along with it. And never underestimate the draw of someone even tangentially in the entertainment industry to some people.

The only time we've seen him being a 'manipulative dick' in comic was during the whole 'ex-girlfriend trapping him in a bar bathroom'. And really I think he was more a jerk to Marten than to her. From what I could tell, she was expecting more out of Sven than he was offering. Cheating on someone is not a cool move by any means... But I think she was taking their relationship more seriously than he was... And then decided to stalk and mess with him at the bar. Eventually even she realized it was pointless and waste of time for a little bit of petty vengeance against him. I blame that far more on a lack of communication on both parties parts, rather than a case of Sven being a jerk or a villain. It's just the before Faye, he was supremely self centered. It wasn't until he had Real Feelings for someone that that changed.

Deadcoder

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #11 on: 16 Aug 2015, 20:51 »

Just shooting in the dark: What if Hannelore loves Sven? Think about it. She chose him as her first date, and it seems like they really did well. She tried to reconcile him and Dora, which was either brave or crazy "both because Hannelore". Are they simply friends, or does she have something deeper then that?

wlewisiii

« Reply #12 on: 16 Aug 2015, 20:58 »

Just shooting in the dark: What if Hannelore loves Sven? Think about it. She chose him as her first date, and it seems like they really did well. She tried to reconcile him and Dora, which was either brave or crazy "both because Hannelore". Are they simply friends, or does she have something deeper then that?

It's an interesting concept. Considering I doubt that Hannelore's love will only ever be platonic, it could make a fascinating combination of archetypes.
Emily is the Avatar.

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #13 on: 16 Aug 2015, 21:20 »

I wonder what's next! One more Dora/Sven or onto another thing?
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

chaospersonified

• Duck attack survivor
  • My brain's wired weird
    • My art blog
« Reply #14 on: 16 Aug 2015, 21:29 »

I wonder what's next! One more Dora/Sven or onto another thing?

For some reason, I'm feeling a Dora/Faye moment coming. It's an entirely unsupported feeling, but we've dealt with ONE huge, emotional block in Dora's life just this past week, I just feel we might soon encounter the other. Faye has a job again, and it's still way fucking soon, but Dora's in a good place, Faye's in a more secure space, and they can't just dance around the same group of friends forever and never meet
There's at least a 27% chance I'm full of shit
synesthetictranslations.tumblr.com
AlsoPersonifyingChaos

Detachable Felix

• Kind of a jerk, I guess?
  • Global Moderator
  • Scrabble hacker
  • I'm gonna keep you in love with me for a while
« Reply #15 on: 16 Aug 2015, 21:31 »

I added an extra option in the poll and it's almost winning  :psyduck:

It's an interesting concept. Considering I doubt that Hannelore's love will only ever be platonic, it could make a fascinating combination of archetypes.

Careful now, that sounds like shipping. (Besides, it would never work between them :P )
This is Australia, mate. We don't do subtlety.
~She/Her/They/Them~

FunkyTuba

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #16 on: 16 Aug 2015, 21:44 »

Coffee place I go to used to do a drink where they would put earl grey in with the milk of a latte...with the right espresso it was amazing

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #17 on: 16 Aug 2015, 23:26 »

Heh! Poor Sven! It seems to be right, somehow, that him starting to mature emotionally should be triggered by learning for the first time the uncertainties of love when he has a real emotional stake in it! It sucks, having your heart broken, but at least he knows what it's really like now. It will make him more careful and respectful of those to whom he directs his amorous attentions.

Now, is it me or is there something weird about the art in today's strip? The whole thing feels rough and blurred as if it were saved at a different resolution as a JPG and then resized leading to compression errors.

It's anyone's guess at the moment. I'd say that it is very possible indeed but that doesn't mean that Jeph's going that direction. If he does, it would be a very, very long-term plot project - He would need to show Hannelore's feelings developing over time to the point where she is willing and able to confront her feelings.

Of course, it could all turn out very, very Hannelore: She and Sven having an asexual romance simply because Hannelore can't do too much physical intimacy and Sven has soured on it due to over-exposure.
~~~~

bloodswan

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #18 on: 17 Aug 2015, 01:27 »

Coffee place I go to used to do a drink where they would put earl grey in with the milk of a latte...with the right espresso it was amazing

Earl Grey with steamed milk is amazing. Local coffee chain here has it. They call it a London Fog and in the winter it is my drink of choice. That stuff is so fucking good.

For some reason, I'm feeling a Dora/Faye moment coming.

I wouldn't be that surprised by it but I hope that it doesn't happen this soon. Even with Dora and Faye in slightly better shape than they have been it just seems too early that they would have anything more than an awkward "oh, hey. you're still around. I'm gonna go away now" conversation. It would just strike me as false for anything more substantial to occur... Thinking about it further though I might not mind a strip where one or the other tries to reconcile but gets rebuffed. Still would prefer that there not be any Faye/Dora stuff yet.

Course I'm the type to not let things go easily and I read both Dora and Faye as being the same so I may just be biased. To me, the issue between them is so ridiculously huge that I can't see either of them being able to put it aside enough to want a reconciliation yet.

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #19 on: 17 Aug 2015, 01:59 »

Well, we haven't seen Momo or Daligold or May recently, so they may be due to have something following them for a bit.  Hanners still pops in enough that I doubt that there will be any stuff focusing on her until some other plots get some love.
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

Wildroses

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #20 on: 17 Aug 2015, 04:14 »

Hallelujah, Sven has realised what a complete idiot he was. I'm quite in charity with him now. There's hope for you yet, Sven.

ASB84

« Reply #21 on: 17 Aug 2015, 06:24 »

Even though that incident still felt...inconsistent with some of Sven's previous character development, the latest strip frames it in a way that certainly makes sense. It seems he spent some time wallowing in self-pity, trying to sort out his shit and deal with lingering feelings for Faye, got a foolish idea in his head, didn't talk some sense to himself, and ended up acting on it. It's probably also a conversation Dora should have had with Sven before cutting all ties with him, but it's good to see it taking place now.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #22 on: 17 Aug 2015, 06:29 »

Now, is it me or is there something weird about the art in today's strip? The whole thing feels rough and blurred as if it were saved at a different resolution as a JPG and then resized leading to compression errors.

The linework is a bit thicker than usual, I noticed. Don't know if it's more of a rush job because of everything Jeph's got on his plate, trying to become an ex-American in favor of Canuckistanianship.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

FayeDouble

• Not quite a lurker
  • There's a fine art to goofing off
« Reply #23 on: 17 Aug 2015, 06:41 »

With Angus gone, and a return of him seeming more and more unlikely, I wonder if Faye will give Sven a second chance? The characters around her gave Faye a second chance after the major hospitalization disaster. And, before he went and screwed it all up with Gina Riversmith, she was actually happy.
I mean, Sven seems to have matured mightily. And Faye would have to take it slow, to rebuild the trust, and Sven would be learning for the first time how to be in a real relationship (paralleling Tai/Dora to an extent).

I'll admit, I can't help hoping for it! I'm a fan of the Faye and Sven coupling. :)
A broken heart that never heals is what you'll have if love was real.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #24 on: 17 Aug 2015, 07:03 »

With Angus gone, and a return of him seeming more and more unlikely, I wonder if Faye will give Sven a second chance? The characters around her gave Faye a second chance after the major hospitalization disaster. And, before he went and screwed it all up with Gina Riversmith, she was actually happy.
I mean, Sven seems to have matured mightily. And Faye would have to take it slow, to rebuild the trust, and Sven would be learning for the first time how to be in a real relationship (paralleling Tai/Dora to an extent).

I'll admit, I can't help hoping for it! I'm a fan of the Faye and Sven coupling. :)

I think it would be more dependent on when Faye feels confident in herself that she's emotionally recovered enough from screwing up one relationship to go for another. I doubt she would expect Sven to wait for her if he found someone who was interested in having an immediate relationship with him.
~~~~

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #25 on: 17 Aug 2015, 07:44 »

It's not even about second chances... Faye still has to deal with her feelings about the break up with Angus, why she felt that made her a horrible person and drove her to drink herself into oblivion and the hospital. She's been dealing with the more immediate aftermath of the hospital trip and losing her job so far. She hasn't even started addressing that she feels like a failure because she couldn't move with Angus. As far as we've seen she hasn't even really much acknowledged that.... Until then I don't think she's in a good place to start dating again. She needs to get right with herself first.

FayeDouble

• Not quite a lurker
  • There's a fine art to goofing off
« Reply #26 on: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50 »

She hasn't even started addressing that she feels like a failure because she couldn't move with Angus. As far as we've seen she hasn't even really much acknowledged that.... Until then I don't think she's in a good place to start dating again. She needs to get right with herself first.

Actually, I disagree, only because she said during the group therapy meeting that she was a coward because she couldn't take a chance on a good man. So she has acknowledged that. You are quite right, however, that she is FAR, far away from being over the situation, and a leap into a new relationship immediately would most likely be a rebound. And we all know how well THOSE go.
A broken heart that never heals is what you'll have if love was real.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #27 on: 17 Aug 2015, 14:08 »

A rebound with an ex, no less...

Detachable Felix

• Kind of a jerk, I guess?
  • Global Moderator
  • Scrabble hacker
  • I'm gonna keep you in love with me for a while
« Reply #28 on: 17 Aug 2015, 19:10 »

Comic's up!
Allow me to be the first to say it: d'aww
This is Australia, mate. We don't do subtlety.
~She/Her/They/Them~

improvnerd

• Furry furrier
« Reply #29 on: 17 Aug 2015, 19:34 »

WHEN IS SHE GOING TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT HIS HAIR????

chaospersonified

• Duck attack survivor
  • My brain's wired weird
    • My art blog
« Reply #30 on: 17 Aug 2015, 19:35 »

Comic's up!
Allow me to be the first to say it: d'aww

Well since Improvnerd missed the chance, let me be second
AlsoPersonifyingChaos

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #31 on: 17 Aug 2015, 19:40 »

My supervisor's haircut is worse. It's shaved everywhere but the top. It's just awful.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

chaospersonified

• Duck attack survivor
  • My brain's wired weird
    • My art blog
« Reply #32 on: 17 Aug 2015, 19:47 »

My bet is either that Dora bringing up the hair will mark the end of this interaction, or that Faye's doing better than we think and we find this out when she tears Sven DOWN over the man-bun. Maybe it'll be a full-grown ponytail by then, that could work given it would mean more time has passed
AlsoPersonifyingChaos

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #33 on: 17 Aug 2015, 20:01 »

This brings to mind a scene from Doctor Who...

Quote from: Amy's Choice
The Doctor: Now. We all know there's an elephant in the room.
Amy: I have to be this size, I'm having a baby.
The Doctor: No. No. The hormones seem real, but no. Is anyone going to mention Rory's ponytail? ... You hold him down, I'll cut it off?
Rory: This from a man in a bowtie.
The Doctor: Bowties are cool.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #34 on: 17 Aug 2015, 20:24 »

Dora is looking extra cute in today's comic... With her hair like that I'm reminded of Coraline, from the movie.

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #35 on: 17 Aug 2015, 22:09 »

Okay, Caroline.
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

calmcalamity

• Plantmonster
« Reply #36 on: 17 Aug 2015, 22:19 »

Hey, I forget, has Tai met Dora's parents yet? If so which comic? If not, can I assume that there will be a sharing of brownie recipes when they do?

emilygrrl

• Plantmonster
« Reply #37 on: 17 Aug 2015, 22:29 »

Dora's looking so cute in the last panel!
Quote from: Faye, strip 1462
Aww, it's been FOREVER since I've had to punch you! What a delightful wave of nostalgia!

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #38 on: 17 Aug 2015, 23:10 »

I'm pretty sure that Sven is right here. Wasn't there a constitutional amendment at some point that gave elder siblings the unchallengable right and duty to good-naturedly tease their younger siblings about successful relationships? Something like that, anyway.

Jeph did a good job with expressions today. You can tell that Dora is very happy in her relationship with Tai. You can also tell she is more pleased than annoyed at what Sven is doing. Sven, meanwhile is actually shocked to see Dora react so strongly to even a mention of her GF. Obviously, things are going very well!
« Last Edit: 17 Aug 2015, 23:36 by BenRG »
~~~~

Nepiophage

• FIGHT YOU
  • It/It’s
« Reply #39 on: 18 Aug 2015, 00:02 »

Hey, I forget, has Tai met Dora's parents yet? If so which comic? If not, can I assume that there will be a sharing of brownie recipes when they do?

No, but they have discussed it. I can't find the strip, (maybe someone can help) but it went something like this:

Tai: so your parents were cool with you liking girls?
Dora: Yes. The only wierd thing was my dad checking out my girlfriends.  He spent a whole evening once staring at my girlfriend's tits.
Tai: I'd better watch out so.
Dora: I don't think you have much to worry about there.
Tai: (Offended)
Pintsize: It is hard to get a lady to evaluate to true.
The two laws of internet interaction.
1. Whatever you say someone will be offended.
2. Whoever you are, there is something to offend you.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #40 on: 18 Aug 2015, 01:38 »

I'm sorry if this breaks the 'no shipping' rule but I had to mention this.

Over on the Subreddit, a couple of commentators have wondered if Dora may try to get revenge by manoeuvring the conversation back to Sven's friendship with Hannelore. This may be me but does anyone else think that Jeph may be laying the foundations for a slow-boiling Sven/Hannelore background relationship? Not actively romantic initially but going in that direction?

It might be an interesting way to create a new situation in which to use Coffee of Doom: Sven regularly comes in to talk to Hanners and you consequently have the banter (sometimes light-hearted and sometimes, is the wont between siblings, more serious or even bitter) between him and Dora. Dora, meanwhile, is conflicted between her concern about whether Sven is able to behave responsibly with Hannelore, being the mother-hen with Hanners (make up tips, etc.) and wanting her brother to finally find happiness after a string of shallow and meaningless short-term relationships going back to his high school days.

Now I think of it, it would actually be more a Dora character arc than anything else, depending on how Jeph wrote it!
~~~~

Timemaster

• Master of Time
« Reply #41 on: 18 Aug 2015, 02:00 »

Good morning y'all,

The actual storyline is quite sweet. I hope that dora and Sven are really catching up with each other. There is nothing more sad than a fight in the family.
And panel four features one of the cutest Dorafaces ever.  :laugh:

But I also noticed subtle changes in the artwork the past few strips. The lines are wider, especially in the hair of the protagonists. It is most obvious on Svens head. Jeph also shows a lot of new facial expressions we´ve never seen before. And he does a good job. I mean, just look at Doras face today or Tais flustering last week. Adorable.

TM
Relax, it's just a comic.

War Sparrow

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #42 on: 18 Aug 2015, 02:31 »

Earl Grey with steamed milk is amazing. Local coffee chain here has it. They call it a London Fog and in the winter it is my drink of choice. That stuff is so fucking good.

A London Fog is an Earl Grey latte with vanilla and a ridiculous amount of sugar, if you ever wish to make it at home.

I love reconciliations and non romantic relationship developments. But now, perhaps Sven will write good country music songs instead of drivel.

Nepiophage

• FIGHT YOU
  • It/It’s
« Reply #43 on: 18 Aug 2015, 08:32 »

No, but they have discussed it.

. . . .

Found it! http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2259
[/quote]
« Last Edit: 18 Aug 2015, 13:48 by Nepiophage »
Pintsize: It is hard to get a lady to evaluate to true.
The two laws of internet interaction.
1. Whatever you say someone will be offended.
2. Whoever you are, there is something to offend you.

Deadcoder

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #44 on: 18 Aug 2015, 11:16 »

Personally, I'm glad Faye broke up with Angus. It sounds crappy, but let's face it; how many long distance relationships succeed, and how many of them fail and end with a horrible fight? At least in fiction? Yes, this was an ugly breakup, but at least it wasn't drawn out and painful for all parties for months, like failing chemo. I'm glad they broke up, because it was the lesser of two evils.

FunkyTuba

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #45 on: 18 Aug 2015, 11:21 »

Artwork differences might be because Jeph was at a con and might have been drawing on a portable tablet that didn't have the same sensitivity as his big ol cintiq

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #46 on: 18 Aug 2015, 18:08 »

I love reconciliations and non romantic relationship developments. But now, perhaps Sven will write good country music songs instead of drivel.

Which will, of course, be his first commercial flops.

What a roller-coaster emotional ride Sven has ahead of him.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

mustang6172

• Duck attack survivor
  • Citizen First Class
« Reply #47 on: 18 Aug 2015, 18:48 »

I was going to ask what Gordon was up to.  I will accept this as an answer.

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics
« Reply #48 on: 18 Aug 2015, 19:02 »

Gordon just wants to be your friend. Why are you running away?
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

PopuluxeCowboy

• Plantmonster
« Reply #49 on: 18 Aug 2015, 19:30 »

I would totally be Gordon's pal. He's like Sakaki (or Bubbles for that matter), completely misunderstood for how they look.

I want to mention yesterday's strip. That look on Dora's face in the last panel is brilliant. Annoyed, embarrassed and happy all at the same time. That is amazing art.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up