THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 03:03
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Online D&D through Skype or Roll 20 looking for players. No experience needed.  (Read 4896 times)

Caleb

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog

Hey I have tried running 5th edition through the weekly gaming thing at the comic book shop and it's pretty great.  It has a lot of good stuff from past editions and even has some rules similar to WHFRP.

I want to run some games for fun over the internet again.  Hopefully sometime on Saturday afternoon Eastern Time.

Players will need -

1. Microphone and headphones.

2. Decent internet connection for Skype or Roll 20 on Google +.  (Whatever is easier to use for people.)

Players don't have to know the system fully just have general knowledge about what sort of character they want to play and I can generate a character sheet easily enough and help interpret what you want to do into the game rules.

The system is as complicated or as easy as you need it to be.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

For people with some knowledge here is a basic character creator.  The copyright owners seem to be taking down sites that have anything more than the basic free rules.

http://www.pathguy.com/ddnext.htm

Here are the basic free rules for 5th.

https://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/basicrules

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
  • but will you understand

Thank you and good luck, but I'm swamped enough as is with not getting my face-to-face sessions done, let alone taking on more games. Sorry :(

Caleb

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog

Well it seems like it's like that for most people.

I will have to figure out something else to do.

TheEvilDog

Of course Sword Coast Legends is released next week and will let five people play in a DM created dungeon online (well, four players and the DM).
Pages: [1]   Go Up