THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 08:19
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My first drawing on my new Wacom tablet.  (Read 12408 times)

MutantCircus

My first drawing on my new Wacom tablet.
« on: 04 Jan 2005, 05:25 »

Whaddaya think?

torg

« Reply #1 on: 04 Jan 2005, 05:36 »

Awesome! Splendid!

lb969

« Reply #2 on: 04 Jan 2005, 06:21 »

as a fan of the Fantastic Four... his head looks odd... otherwise... great!

MutantCircus

« Reply #3 on: 04 Jan 2005, 06:24 »

Yeah, I was going for a more human shape to his head, like the movie version that's coming out, except a little more comic book influence.

Digs

« Reply #4 on: 04 Jan 2005, 14:45 »

I actually received a figure of Mr. Grimm this christmas from someone who figured he was a golem, and I couldn't remember for the life of me if "it is clobbering time" belonged to him or Wolverine. You know, the way Wolverine clearly owns and operates all Marvel serials.

happybirthdaygelatin

• The Tickler
« Reply #5 on: 04 Jan 2005, 14:49 »

i thought that was arachnid man?

also the F4 movie is going to make me cry.

good drawing mutant.  with lots of detail i'd figure thing could be a tricky draw.

MutantCircus

« Reply #6 on: 04 Jan 2005, 16:18 »

I haven't seen enough footage of the F4 movie to be able to tell if I'm going to like it. Some things they got right, like the Human Torch, some things look bad, like the Thing, and some things are too early to tell, like Dr. Doom.

happybirthdaygelatin

• The Tickler
« Reply #7 on: 04 Jan 2005, 16:22 »

there is footage already??  wow.  all i had known is that jessica alba is susane storm/invisible woman and that's just...ugh ahghagh.  no.

Schmung

« Reply #8 on: 04 Jan 2005, 16:26 »

Grim :( ahaha, seriously, It;s sad that Spiderman and Xman have been the only decent comic based films so far, really sad. Sin City looks somewhat more promising though.

As for the picture, perosnally speaking, I think his short are *too* blue, they need a liitle less sautration and maybe a smidge more darkness, I also think that definding the scale thingies would add a lot more like.

Did anyone else used to watch the cartoon? I remember one episode where they were speaking pig latin, which is confusing as hell when you're young, especially when they didn't have subtitles. Don't make kids TV like they used to etc etc.

SeanBateman

« Reply #9 on: 05 Jan 2005, 00:26 »

Oh come on now. The Blade flicks were a'ight, the first MIB movie was fucking tight, The Punisher was hardfuckingcore and Hellboy kicked serious ass. Daredevil was just a huge racist mess, catwoman was schlock, and the hulk forgot it was a comic book movie. Also, Road to Perdition was pretty damn good.

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #10 on: 05 Jan 2005, 00:58 »

Quote from: Schmung
Grim :( ahaha, seriously, It;s sad that Spiderman and Xman have been the only decent comic based films so far, really sad. Sin City looks somewhat more promising though.

As for the picture, perosnally speaking, I think his short are *too* blue, they need a liitle less sautration and maybe a smidge more darkness, I also think that definding the scale thingies would add a lot more like.

Did anyone else used to watch the cartoon? I remember one episode where they were speaking pig latin, which is confusing as hell when you're young, especially when they didn't have subtitles. Don't make kids TV like they used to etc etc.

Sin City looks absolutely freaking amazing.

Batman Begins also looks incredible.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

Schmung

« Reply #11 on: 05 Jan 2005, 03:51 »

Quote from: SeanBateman
Oh come on now. The Blade flicks were a'ight, the first MIB movie was fucking tight, The Punisher was hardfuckingcore and Hellboy kicked serious ass. Daredevil was just a huge racist mess, catwoman was schlock, and the hulk forgot it was a comic book movie. Also, Road to Perdition was pretty damn good.

OK, I forgot about MiB and Blade, the originals of both were pretty good. Punisher is total, total dross and Hellboy was a tremedous waste of potential. They had all these good characters and source material  and did nothing worthwhile with any of them.

synecdoche

« Reply #12 on: 05 Jan 2005, 22:35 »

Sin City looks brilliant; as does Batman Begins.  

And your drawing is much better than anything I could have done.  I have a tablet, but I am too ashamed to post any of the awful renderings that I have created on it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up