Fun Stuff > CLIKC

So this Undertale thing

(1/8) > >>

Near Lurker:
It's hard for me to try to introduce Undertale without thinking of all the "you may have heard..." jokes back when Michael Jackson died.

It's doubly hard because I know the tendency of the fans (after only a month) to cry "spoiler!" at almost anything.

So... briefly held the top spot on Metacritic.  Now holds a measly 94%, the same as such pitiful titles as Command and Conquer and Skyrim.  You are a genderless human child in a world of monsters, and your goal is not to kill anyone.  There is a talking flower.  Made by the chief music guy from Homestuck.  And that's all I have to say about that.

Detachable Felix:
That sounds incredible. What platform is it?

Near Lurker:
PC.  Search it out on Steam.

(EDIT: If you haven't heard of it at this point, there's a good chance you haven't heard of Steam, so go here.)

(EDIT x2: Also Mac)

maxusy3k:
If you haven't played Undertale you should definitely play Undertale and you should play it AT LEAST ONCE without reading ANYTHING about it online, I think.

I've seen plenty of people's playthroughs ruined because of people telling them the "best way" to play.

I'm in love with this game, so much.

Welu:
It is one of those games where talking about it before someone plays it does ruin the fun. I got to go into it blind and I'd hate to rob someone else of that experience.

Play it, it's so much fun. I'm currently on my second playthrough.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version