THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 18 Apr 2024, 03:07
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Peanuts Movie  (Read 2162 times)

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
The Peanuts Movie
« on: 06 Nov 2015, 07:17 »

You know, it may be worth watching.  Just looks adorable.  Then again I always liked Charlie Brown since I was kid.

You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

xnerfherderx

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
Re: The Peanuts Movie
« Reply #1 on: 06 Nov 2015, 12:50 »

I probably won't be seeing this... I'm not so much into CGI renditions of classic comic characters.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #2 on: 06 Nov 2015, 20:56 »

I saw it.  It was great.  The writing dialogue and art is identical to the old Charlie Brown movies.  The even use the old art style for thought bubbles.  Its a very wholesome movie.
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #3 on: 09 Nov 2015, 06:00 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up