• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

WWBD (What Would Bubbles Do)?

Punch Faye's head off of her shoulders and use it as a basketball
- 2 (4.3%)
Have a nervous breakdown and sob (or the Synthetic equivalent) on Faye's shoulder
- 0 (0%)
Observe a chilly silence and be happy to have that
- 7 (15.2%)
Deliver a monologue to Faye about how dangerous she is and how she understands Faye wants nothing to do with her
- 2 (4.3%)
Act like a scolded puppy-dog and hover around Faye, being sour and biting but hoping for Faye to talk to her
- 3 (6.5%)
Act like an adult and apologise for losing her temper (Yeah, I know, unlikely)
- 15 (32.6%)
Avoid Faye like the plague, going so far as to lock herself in the supply closet whenever Faye is in their work-space
- 1 (2.2%)
Quit and apply for a new, peaceful gig as a DORD
- 5 (10.9%)
None of the above.
- 0 (0%)
Install herself in a Firefly-class transport ship and become a big damn hero
- 11 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: 15 Nov 2015, 12:28

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT Strips 3086-3090 (9th to 13th November 2015)  (Read 24132 times)

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics
Re: WCDT Strips 3086-3090 (9th to 13th November 2015)
« Reply #50 on: 10 Nov 2015, 13:35 »

No, you're the pun dog.  :clairedoge:
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

osaka

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #51 on: 10 Nov 2015, 13:39 »

Considering his choice of emoticons, I'd swear he was the pun parrot

:parrot:
« Last Edit: 10 Nov 2015, 13:46 by osaka »
Meh, if you have to run fsck, you're already fscked.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #52 on: 10 Nov 2015, 13:41 »

The Bird is the word
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #53 on: 10 Nov 2015, 13:56 »

I AM THE PUN GOD.

Nah, your puns stink, really.
Not so much a pun god, more a pun gent.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Kugai

• Awakened
    • My Homepage
« Reply #54 on: 10 Nov 2015, 14:07 »

That's a bit punative
James The Kugai 

swapna

• Curry sauce
« Reply #55 on: 10 Nov 2015, 15:42 »

Poor Pintsize, I actually feel sorry for him - I don't think he actually put something in the milk. Both Claire and Faye didn't have a hangover because they weren't drinking, and while they were up late, I think Claire is still used to early mornings and mom-made breakfast every morning. And Faye was chipper before she drank of the milk.

So he got his head stuffed full of birdseed and a City Face-shaped parasite for making a joke? Poor Pintsize :( Especially since his joke really wasn't meaner then Claire's.

War Sparrow

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #56 on: 10 Nov 2015, 16:54 »

I understand why anime-themed robot bodies are equipped for it, but why would a combat chassis be set up with the ability to blush?

Adaptive camouflage, she can also blush in sand beige(desert), mottled green(forest), and shades of blue(sky/sea).

Now, why a combat chassis has brushable hair, that's what's got me confused.

Because sometimes even combat AI want to be pretty. Or she was expected to go to formal military events, and so her hair had to be up to spec, as it were. It helps with group bonding, especially if there were human women in the squad as well. "the giant AI is just like us, she has to fuss with her hair too!"

Zebediah

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #57 on: 10 Nov 2015, 17:02 »

Another possibility: It's an add-on that she got after her military service was done. She replaced her helmet with hair.
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #58 on: 10 Nov 2015, 17:05 »

I thought that was helmet-hair.   :claireface:
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

Zebediah

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #59 on: 10 Nov 2015, 17:52 »

Well, like they say, you can take the helmet off of the girl, but you can't, uh, mumble mumble... yeah.
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

mustang6172

• Duck attack survivor
  • Citizen First Class
« Reply #60 on: 10 Nov 2015, 18:42 »

It occurs to me that Pintsize could report this as a form of domestic abuse.

jheartney

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #61 on: 10 Nov 2015, 19:37 »

WRT the new comic just up, this looks like May's first shirt that wasn't prison issue, borrowed, or with "May" sewn on it. Girl's finally invested in a wardrobe.

Speaking of robot wardrobes, do AI's need to do laundry as often as us meatsacks? They don't sweat or dribble other bodily fluids.

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #62 on: 10 Nov 2015, 20:00 »

So long as the joints don't leak lubricant, I'm sure it's fine. 

I really like the guy sneaking a glance at them in panel 4.  Makes it clear that it's not everyday you see two AI's strolling down the street in conversation.  they're still a bit of a novelty. 

Or maybe he just thinks May's hot.   :mrgreen:
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

Kugai

• Awakened
    • My Homepage
« Reply #63 on: 10 Nov 2015, 20:01 »

Poor Momo.  Such a sheltered life, even with who her owner is

Or that may be because of who her owner is.
James The Kugai 

Reaver

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #64 on: 10 Nov 2015, 20:55 »

Hehe, Bubbles blush. Me thinks she does have a thing for Faye. Going to a party she didn't want to. Punching the bag till it burst while calling herself stupid over and over. Fixing up her hair while lying that she woke up like that. All signs point to one thing. lol

To try and socialize,  mad at herself for not being able to socialize, trying to soften her appearance/ do something different with her appearance...

None of which screams "I have a thing for Faye, she gives me hard ladybot boners"
Bravery is looking down the dark hall, knowing that you are utterly terrified of the dark, and charging in anyways.

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #65 on: 10 Nov 2015, 23:22 »

I'm actually quite annoyed at Momo this morning. She's demonstrating the worst aspects of 'I am the world' subjective morality. Just because her and the group of AIs with whom she associates has a pattern of behaviour that they consider 'appropriate', that does not mean she has the right to insist that everyone else follow it. Consider this, Momo: Has it occurred to you that Bubbles has patriotic feelings and decided that she wished to serve her fellow intelligent beings by protecting them as a soldier? Lots of humans come to that decision so why not an AI? Is not the definition of free will the ability to make choices about things like career and morality?

May, meanwhile, is taking a devilish delight in smashing Momo's idealistic fantasy of AIs having a higher morality and a focus on living in peace. No, Momo; I'm afraid that they are as flawed as the beings on whose minds they were modelled.

In fairness to Momo, I really think that she is more than a little naive and has been deliberately not thinking about military AIs and AIs who may find violence enjoyable. She's always been so afraid of humans and AIs ending up as adversaries that a challenge like that is just something that she's not let herself consider.

This could lead to an interesting interaction between Momo and Bubbles where we learn a lot more about Bubbles' past and Momo learns not to make snap judgements about people whom she does not know personally.
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #66 on: 10 Nov 2015, 23:33 »

...  and Momo learns not to make snap judgements about people whom she does not know personally.

Consider this, BenRG: I don't think she made a snap judgement about Bubbles. In fact, she immediately appears to be making an effort to try and understand Bubbles' actions, which Momo does not currently agree with.

I may criticise an action of someone else's - for example, the forum post I've quoted - but that's not the same thing as making a snap judgement about someone.

Consider this: Bubbles would probably even agree that, by her actions, she has decreased trust between humans and AIs (or whatever it was that Momo was about to say). There's a reason, as we know, that Bubbles is relectant to go amongst humans.

But, as May said, she must have her reasons. And Momo acknowledge this, wishing to know what they were!

In spite of her strong opinions, she is remaining fairly open minded, and therefore I don't think she deserves your annoyance.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Lubricus

• Beyoncé
« Reply #67 on: 11 Nov 2015, 00:38 »

I just noticed that May is wearing like a digital version of Faye's classic shirt. Has it been in the strip previously?
What do you know about Pokémon?

CM_albion

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #68 on: 11 Nov 2015, 02:24 »

Oh no. no no no.

Momo, do not turn this into a morality themed story arc where you storm in there and try and change things, or start shouting at faye for enabling it. no
i am not in the mood for a drama llama arc right now Jacques. don't do it, do not even think about doing it, do not even think about not doing it!
Global Moderator Comment It's rare, but Jeph does visit here sometimes, and criticism in the form of telling him what to do with his own comic is one of his least favorite things.
« Last Edit: 11 Nov 2015, 07:31 by Is it cold in here? »

Kiloku

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #69 on: 11 Nov 2015, 04:34 »

I just noticed how similar their faces are, with the exception of the eyes. I think we can assume both chassis (how the hell do you pluralize that?) are made by the same manufacturer!

Tichy

• Not quite a lurker
  • is the next leading brand
« Reply #70 on: 11 Nov 2015, 05:30 »

Today's might be the first comic that passes the AI-Bechdel test (two AIs, named, talking about something other than a human) - if you don't count the one mention of "humans". Just a random thought, what with Jeph drawing analogies between AI rights in the comic and other social issues in our world. (The weird thing with Pintsize two weeks ago notwithstanding.)

I just noticed how similar their faces are, with the exception of the eyes. I think we can assume both chassis (how the hell do you pluralize that?) are made by the same manufacturer!

Mmh, Idoru being a government contractor? Is there a monopoly on human-form chassis (how actually *do* you pluralize that?) in the QC world?
« Last Edit: 11 Nov 2015, 05:36 by Tichy »

Somebody

• Curry sauce
« Reply #71 on: 11 Nov 2015, 06:01 »

Today's might be the first comic that passes the AI-Bechdel test (two AIs, named, talking about something other than a human) - if you don't count the one mention of "humans". Just a random thought, what with Jeph drawing analogies between AI rights in the comic and other social issues in our world. (The weird thing with Pintsize two weeks ago notwithstanding.)
http://www.questionablecontent.net/855 & http://www.questionablecontent.net/1555 leap to mind.

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #72 on: 11 Nov 2015, 06:41 »

Oh no. no no no.

Momo, do not turn this into a morality themed story arc where you storm in there and try and change things, or start shouting at faye for enabling it. no
i am not in the mood for a drama llama arc right now Jacques. don't do it, do not even think about doing it, do not even think about not doing it!

It could just as easily be a setup for commentary on those who must immediately rush in and Make Things Right, whether those being Righted want to be or not.
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

Roxtar

• Larger than most fish
  • Slacker
« Reply #73 on: 11 Nov 2015, 07:01 »

Poor Momo.  Such a sheltered life, even with who her owner is

Or that may be because of who her owner is.

I was under the impression in the QCverse that the ai-human companion arrangement was voluntary with respect to both parties.

Momo is "owned" by Momo.
You told us about your trigger. people informing others of their triggers is one of my triggers. please refrain from doing that again. Oh, I've just triggered myself... which sounds more enjoyable than it really is.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #74 on: 11 Nov 2015, 07:38 »

Completely correct. It apparently wasn't always that way.

I think Momo is doing respectability politics. It's a powerful, useful, though frequently unsuccessful tactic for minority rights to provide an in-your-face disproof of all the harmful stereotypes. If so, she's not being fueled by moral indignation but by fear for her civil rights work.

Contrast her reaction to May with her reaction to Bubbles. She was ostentatiously contemptuous of May, a criminal, but only shocked by Bubbles with no personal condemnation involved. She didn't phrase her contempt for May in terms of law and order. It was more "That's not what we are like" or "May is not a true Scotsman".
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #75 on: 11 Nov 2015, 07:40 »

I am loving the May/Momo friendship dynamic we have now. And May is right... Momo's look in the last panel is precious. Savor the shock and dismay, May...

CM_albion

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #76 on: 11 Nov 2015, 09:52 »

Oh no. no no no.

It could just as easily be a setup for commentary on those who must immediately rush in and Make Things Right, whether those being Righted want to be or not.

that's true. i would be ok with that.

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #77 on: 11 Nov 2015, 10:16 »

Two female AIs, even. Honest question - who reckons that means it passes the 'standard' (for want of a better word) version as well?

chassis (how actually *do* you pluralize that?)

Chassis.
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

Rghfrgl

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • *Crunch* *Crunch* *Crunch*
« Reply #78 on: 11 Nov 2015, 12:32 »

Today's might be the first comic that passes the AI-Bechdel test

The MECHdel test.  :claireface:

I apologize for nothing.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #79 on: 11 Nov 2015, 12:45 »

Two female AIs, even. Honest question - who reckons that means it passes the 'standard' (for want of a better word) version as well?

It does, but that's no surprise. QC easily passes the Bechdel test most of the time. It would almost be hard not to given that the cast is mostly made up of women, and this isn't a 'harem anime' where everything comes back to the focus on one male character. Marten may be the most important male character, but there is no 'main character' really. Faye is just as important to the story, and the huge cast of secondary characters all play big roles. It's unuaual  to get a multi-month story arc based on Hanners, or Dora, or Claire etc...

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #80 on: 11 Nov 2015, 13:31 »

Ehhhhh, I'd argue that Marten is the McNulty of the show. It's very much an ensemble cast, but if we had to pick a main character, it'd be him.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #81 on: 11 Nov 2015, 14:54 »

It does, but that's no surprise. QC easily passes the Bechdel test most of the time. It would almost be hard not to given that the cast is mostly made up of women, and this isn't a 'harem anime' where everything comes back to the focus on one male character. Marten may be the most important male character, but there is no 'main character' really. Faye is just as important to the story, and the huge cast of secondary characters all play big roles. It's unuaual  to get a multi-month story arc based on Hanners, or Dora, or Claire etc...

(click to show/hide)
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #82 on: 11 Nov 2015, 15:00 »

Equally spoiled response to the above spoiler:
(click to show/hide)

katsmeat

• Furry furrier
« Reply #83 on: 11 Nov 2015, 17:15 »

The purpose of the Bechdale test  is to make a real world point.  It (or the mechdaletest) doesn't seem to have any relevance in a world without a community of AIs
Passing or failing it when applied to AI's isn't really a thing.

Though I'd be willing to bet it'd be highly relevant in the QC universe, and that AIs would get a shitty deal at the hands of Hollywood. In amongst the movies about rampaging murder-bots, the best roles AI actors ( certainly there will be some)  could expect would be endlessly playing wacky sidekicks to chisel-jawed, straight , white male action heroes. 

Perfectly Reasonable

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Be nice to everybody. So you're better than them.
« Reply #84 on: 11 Nov 2015, 17:42 »

"... She has gone against everything we are trying to build."
"What do you mean 'we', paleface?"
What would I do if I were smart?
I guess first I'd stop taking the stupid pills.

ZoeB

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • -
« Reply #85 on: 11 Nov 2015, 19:46 »

Just a random thought, what with Jeph drawing analogies between AI rights in the comic and other social issues in our world.

Trans people have over double the rate of participation in the military of the general population, despite still  being prohibited from serving at the present time.

This leads to some *interesting* debates within that community. I think it fair to say that the Right, in general, has less time for Trans people than the Left, and the Left has less time for the military than the Right.

I think Momo is doing respectability politics. It's a powerful, useful, though frequently unsuccessful tactic for minority rights to provide an in-your-face disproof of all the harmful stereotypes. If so, she's not being fueled by moral indignation but by fear for her civil rights work.
Much the same - but reversed - in the Trans community. If they can point to Trans women and men who have earned Silver Stars etc for courage, saving lives etc (as they can) it is in-your-face disproof of all the harmful stereotypes, so potentially useful to "the cause". The objection by many who lean to the Left is to the Military as a whole, even as a concept, on moral grounds. Which those who have been involved in the military can quite understand, it's a tragic necessity, not just the ultimate expression of maternal/paternal instinct.

I'm fascinated by the way Jeph is handling a similar, but mirror-image, issue.
« Last Edit: 11 Nov 2015, 20:02 by ZoeB »
Akima wrote thus : " Besides which, forgiving other people is something you do for yourself, not for them. "

J

• Scrabble hacker
  • Godkiller
    • My GlobalComicJam profile
« Reply #86 on: 11 Nov 2015, 19:52 »

the last thing bubs needs is a judgemental & self-richeous doogooder getting up in her face about how she's 'failing the cause'.

hopefully momo can at least be tactful. and if not, then hopefully she disassembles as easily as pintsize does.

The purpose of the Bechdale test  is to make a real world point.  It (or the mechdaletest) doesn't seem to have any relevance in a world without a community of AIs
Passing or failing it when applied to AI's isn't really a thing.

the thing about the bechdale test that people have a tendency to miss is that it's really only meaningful in aggregate, as a generalized 'average' for the roll of female characters in fiction. the question of whether or not any given individual work passes it is completely meaningless and irrelevant.

remember, Gravity & Pacific Rim both fail the test, but Twilight is bechdale approved.

ZoeB

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • -
« Reply #87 on: 11 Nov 2015, 20:06 »

the last thing bubs needs is a judgemental & self-richeous doogooder getting up in her face about how she's 'failing the cause'.

I suspect that once Momo gets to talk with Bubbles, she'll be more concerned with her mental wellbeing than any cause. You can't be an effective Activist without jettisoning the "Big Picture" sometimes in favour of being merely human. Or AI in Momo's case.

If you don't have empathy, kindness - what's the point of Activism? It's that that keeps you going.
Akima wrote thus : " Besides which, forgiving other people is something you do for yourself, not for them. "

mustang6172

• Duck attack survivor
  • Citizen First Class
« Reply #88 on: 11 Nov 2015, 20:53 »

This is unexpected.  I figured Momo was such a goody-goody that she wouldn't be able to resist the urge to report it.

Estron

• Emoticontraindication
  • Old-fart QC aficionado
« Reply #89 on: 11 Nov 2015, 21:02 »

Then one wonders what other vocations and avocations some luckless sentients must do to get by -- oh yeah, "Sinfest" is a few webcomics up the list.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #90 on: 11 Nov 2015, 21:32 »

It does say something about Momo that she acknowledges necessity and the existence of desperate people along with her quest for all AIs to be respectable.

Yes, I said "people". They're not homo sapiens and not made of proteins but so what?
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Radium_Coyote

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #91 on: 11 Nov 2015, 21:43 »

I don't remember seeing anyone in this comic yet suggesting that AIs were not people.  And if they did I suspect the absurdity of that wouldn't play very long.

J

• Scrabble hacker
  • Godkiller
« Reply #92 on: 11 Nov 2015, 22:05 »

Yes, I said "people". They're not homo sapiens and not made of proteins but so what?
you've phrased that as though you expect someone to dispute it.

ZoeB

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • -
« Reply #93 on: 11 Nov 2015, 22:06 »

This is unexpected.  I figured Momo was such a goody-goody that she wouldn't be able to resist the urge to report it.

With Momo, the accent on "goody-goody" is on the "good". While many "goody-goodies" are self-righteous prigs, nasty, intolerant and cruel, some of them are just trying to be the best person they can be, and that means not being an asshole.

Yes, she thought of reporting it. May showed her that that action would have a non-zero asshole content.

J

• Scrabble hacker
  • Godkiller
« Reply #94 on: 11 Nov 2015, 22:28 »

yeah, pretty much.

still, the fact that she requires justification for bots who behave out of line with her personal ideology does inch her into 'annoyingly
 judgmental doogooder' territory for me. though that's still a long way off from 'self-richeous asshole' jurisdiction.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #95 on: 11 Nov 2015, 23:16 »

still, the fact that she requires justification for bots who behave out of line with her personal ideology does inch her into 'annoyingly
 judgmental doogooder' territory for me. though that's still a long way off from 'self-richeous asshole' jurisdiction.

You mean, she is behaving out of line with your personal ideology?

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #96 on: 11 Nov 2015, 23:22 »

More like she doesn't have an entry in her Social Protocol Database for something like this.

And May? A speech like that probably would have just gotten ya fixed up with Dale earlier than later...
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #97 on: 11 Nov 2015, 23:31 »

More like she doesn't have an entry in her Social Protocol Database for something like this.

Well, she quickly acknowledged that her immediate reaction to the situation hadn't taken everything into account. That maybe she was wrong. So maybe she found something in her database that would make do.

Not an easy thing to do. I'm still working on it.  :-\

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #98 on: 11 Nov 2015, 23:36 »

May, if you can't tell the difference between people being forced into the black economy by circumstances and outright embezzlement to obtain non-necessity goods, then you need to pay more attention at the support group meetings.

In some ways, Momo is a 'Trust Fund Activist': Someone with good intentions and who genuinely wants to help but whose social background renders her unable to really grasp the true nature of the issues. As a consequence, she comes across as condescending or pious to those who actually do live with the issues.
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #99 on: 11 Nov 2015, 23:37 »

I stand by my assertion that Momo in her current chassis is basically "teen Momo".  Though she may have skills and knowledge that allow her to interact better in an adult world, and hold her job at the library, she is still growing as a person.  She still can't grok how some things work, but isn't the sort who would shut out voices (like May) who offer a different perspective.  At some point, if the comic continues long enough, she might migrate to another chassis when she feels more "mature".
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up