• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A New Year, A New Start? What is Next?

Time skip?
Emily/Penny hijinx or bonding?
We find out what Bubbles was building in strip 3020?
In tribute to the Sherlock special, the next story arc is set in Colonial-era Massachusetts?
An excited Clinton tells Claire that he has an Intern spot in the A.L.I.C.E. program?
More Bembo! This time in colour!
For the sake of randomness: A musical arc!
A week of Dora rants replying to forum posts blasting her behaviour and attitude?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT Strips 3126 - 3130 (4th to 8th January 2016)  (Read 42534 times)

sitnspin

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Amoral lust machine
Re: WCDT Strips 3126 - 3130 (4th to 8th January 2016)
« Reply #100 on: 05 Jan 2016, 00:41 »

My grows faster than average and it would take me about six months to grow it that long.

I've got hair that's on the edge of being long, and in a month I expect it to be long enough that, on-stage, at least, I look like a basically-homeless teenager. Dora's not that far out-of range, at least not via my range.

Went back into the archive and you're right. I remembered her hair being shorter than it actually was. My hair grows about an inch or so a month, so I can see hers getting to its current length within a few months.
I'm a simple girl, all I want from life is to drink the blood of my enemies from their bleached hollowed skulls.
@syleegrrl

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #101 on: 05 Jan 2016, 01:26 »

I think that we're going to have five disconnected strips this week. What I specifically mean is that we'll have a different character or group of characters each day; the purpose of the strip being to explain where they've gone to during the time skip and set the foundation for the next phase in the story.

What have we learnt so far?
  • Emily has settled in quite nicely at Coffee of Doom and is just as eccentric towards the customers as the rest of the staff;
  • Dora seems... well, it might be me but she seems just a little more at ease in her own skin right now;
  • Claire is demonstrating that, Cyberpunk fantasies aside, she still believes that her career choice is Serious Business, hence the very formal clothes she's wearing to TA duties; what she wears 'off duty' remains to be seen;
  • I find myself wondering what Marten is doing in today's strip; to me, he looks like he's about to go out shortly, just when Claire has returned from college. AFAIK, the library shifts are normal work-days so, unless the college has introduced night openings and he's got the evening shift, I'm not sure what's going on here. I don't think he would go out to a social gathering without Claire, unless Steve, Sven and Wil have a strict 'No Girlfirends' policy for hang-outs at that Victorian-themed bar! I don't know; maybe I'm misreading it.
What else am I expecting from our 'new foundation' week? I'd say, Faye and Bubbles doing something, Hannelore and, finally, May, Momo, Marigold and Dale (in which we are reminded, yet again, that Momo is the only adult in that group).
« Last Edit: 05 Jan 2016, 02:35 by BenRG »
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

Lubricus

• Beyoncé
« Reply #102 on: 05 Jan 2016, 01:40 »

Hannelore and Sven hanging out, maybe? I'd like to see Sven return to the spotlight somewhat.
What do you know about Pokémon?

Blackie62

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #103 on: 05 Jan 2016, 03:50 »

I know I'm late to this party but I worked in an Expresso Machine repair shop. Do not put tea leaves or nail clippings in Mr. Burny! You'll wear out the grinder and they'll have to open it up to discover the smell of motor smoke mixed with burnt nail dust.

Schwungrad

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #104 on: 05 Jan 2016, 03:57 »

I know nothing of such frogs, and apparently neither does google.
Well, apparently Claire isn't majoring in biology.

Why do people live outside of California? Honestly.
Judging from Marten's case: because their girlfriend decided to move to the frozen wastelands, and love makes us do silly things.

Tumblr-nose is the inexplicable tendency for artists on there to color their cartoon-people's noses a distinctly different color from the rest of their face, usually a red or much darker skin tone. Looks kinda silly, imo.
Interesting. My first idea was that the tumblr-demographic would have a much higher propensity than the general populace to wearing septum piercings and therefore suffering from heat-conductivity-related effects.

Expresso
For the love of Cthulhu, repent, and forthwith abstain from such foul crimes against language. It's Espresso!

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #105 on: 05 Jan 2016, 04:15 »

It's 70ºF (21ºC) here in Hawaii and I had to close all my windows because I'm freezing my butt off.
If I ever move to California I hope I don't lose my cold tolerance. I can't imagine finding 21ºF* worse than "pretty chilly", much less 21ºC.

(Assuming no major wind chill, it's 9ºF here in Jersey this morning with a wind chill of -2ºF, where the F stands for "fuck this shit")

Also I'm surprised at the plug hate. Plugs are super cute! Especially the (relatively) tiny ones that Claire has.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #106 on: 05 Jan 2016, 06:20 »

"There is no bad weather, only inadequate clothing".

At 20 Fahrenheit my Icelandic wool sweater keeps me (barely) in my comfort range.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #107 on: 05 Jan 2016, 06:37 »

It's 70ºF (21ºC) here in Hawaii and I had to close all my windows because I'm freezing my butt off.
If I ever move to California I hope I don't lose my cold tolerance. I can't imagine finding 21ºF* worse than "pretty chilly", much less 21ºC.

(Assuming no major wind chill, it's 9ºF here in Jersey this morning with a wind chill of -2ºF, where the F stands for "fuck this shit")

Also I'm surprised at the plug hate. Plugs are super cute! Especially the (relatively) tiny ones that Claire has.

Honestly... you will. Age will have something to do with it too. When I was in my teens and 20s up North it was basically t-shirt weather until it dipped below freezing. After a couple of years in California and almost a couple of decades in Georgia, I start getting cold when it's south of 70F. And absolutely freezing below 60F. One of the reasons I moved away from California though, oddly enough, was the lack of seasons. Out there you basically have the hot season, the really hot season and the brush fire season. At least in my area rain was uncommon, and when it did arrive it was of the 'torrential downpour' variety, normally. I was used to four distinct seasons. And I missed the Autumn time particularly. It's not much better in Georgia, where we have Too Hot and Too Cold and pretty much nothing in between. But it's something.

I don't think Claire is wearing plugs here. It's more likely they are just largish disks, I've seen plenty of earrings like that. I mean they could be starter plugs, but given that Claire is Serious Librarian in Training, I doubt she would go for any kind of visible body modification that couldn't be easily reversed or hidden by clothes. Libraries, at least ones I've been to, still hold to the 'respectable, reserved' look for their staff. Not hiring people with visible tattoos, plugs and facial piercings. The septum ring she could remove easily enough when it's time for interviews. Stretched earlobes though.... not so much.

I don't think Marten is heading out anywhere. If it is winter and cold, likely he's just wearing a hoodie around the house for extra warmth. I know I do. But the interaction between the two of them really does say they live together. He meets her at the door with a mug of something hot, most likely. Claire is immediately complaining and talking about her day instead of saying "Hi sweetie, how are you?" It just to me speaks that she's coming home, not going to visit.

FayeDouble

• Not quite a lurker
  • There's a fine art to goofing off
« Reply #108 on: 05 Jan 2016, 06:46 »

"There is no bad weather, only inadequate clothing".

At 20 Fahrenheit my Icelandic wool sweater keeps me (barely) in my comfort range.

Ah, well, I have to jump in on a weather discussion!
I grew up in the New York "snowbelt" Buffalo/Rochester area, so had enough snow to last me a lifetime. Seriously, growing up the snow could be over my head and school wasn't cancelled. Shoveling snow to get to the end of the driveway to catch the bus SUCKED. Thank goodness I had a brother to help!
Now I live in Maine, which generally means less snow (last year being a fluke) but colder temps. It's 10 degrees Fahrenheit out there this morning, which is pretty chilly, but it can get a lot lot worse. I'm hoping this will be a mild winter, seeing as pretty much ALL of November and December were positively balmy by our normal standards.
Though I sometimes think of moving to a warmer climate, I don't really think I'd ever leave New England.

Also, I'm not a fan of plugs and I hope they are magnets. But either way it is her body and she should do what she wants. Love the hairstyle and the sweet Marten-kiss where he closes his eyes and seems so contented to be with her. Perfect relationship. Looking forward to seeing what the rest of the cast is up to and what Marten is doing for work! and P.S. i would REALLY love an Angus update.
A broken heart that never heals is what you'll have if love was real.

drewdane

• Plantmonster
« Reply #109 on: 05 Jan 2016, 07:39 »

Meh.  Not a fan of the new drawing style.  I guess I'll get used to it, though.

RetroRefractive Noodle

• Plantmonster
  • KEEP CALM AND BLOODY PANIC, ALREDY!
« Reply #110 on: 05 Jan 2016, 08:56 »

Dora seems to have mutated....

No worries though the art will change...  always does.   One of the reasons I love this strip.   :)
If we are going to be damned let us be damned for what we really are.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #111 on: 05 Jan 2016, 09:02 »

Yesterday - lots of people noted Dora's longer hair; but I first noticed Emily's being long enough again to tie back.

Today - no comments on Claire's new squared-off glasses?  I like them.  Also, Claire's body mods seem to be going the way of mirroring Jeph's!
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #112 on: 05 Jan 2016, 09:10 »

Yesterday - lots of people noted Dora's longer hair; but I first noticed Emily's being long enough again to tie back.

Actually, I'm not sure about that - Her bangs are long enough to need to  be kept out of the way when she's working.

Today - no comments on Claire's new squared-off glasses?  I like them.  Also, Claire's body mods seem to be going the way of mirroring Jeph's!

I think that people were focussing on the more obvious - That Claire's ear decorations have got larger - and the more important - that she seems to be living with Marten.

On the matter of body mods, look closely at panel 3 at the nape of Claire's neck. Do people really put piercings through those parts of their bodies? (shudders)
~~~~

Rghfrgl

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • *Crunch* *Crunch* *Crunch*
« Reply #113 on: 05 Jan 2016, 09:34 »

On the matter of body mods, look closely at panel 3 at the nape of Claire's neck. Do people really put piercings through those parts of their bodies? (shudders)

Zooming in, I think that's just the wall showing through a small gap in her hair.

Case

• comeback tour!
  • Putting the 'mental' into judgemental
« Reply #114 on: 05 Jan 2016, 10:52 »

Aaahhh, the joys of grading ...

(Yes, this is what it feels like. Which is why every semester, I pin this comic where I can see it while grading; to remind myself: "Nope, undergrads are not becoming more stupid - you are becoming ever faster at this shit")
"Freedom is always the freedom of the dissenter" - Rosa Luxemburg
"The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you're a member of the Dunning-Kruger club. People miss that." - David Dunning
"Brains are assholes" - SitnSpin

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics
« Reply #115 on: 05 Jan 2016, 10:57 »

I have taught pre-med students who I (only half-jokingly) suggested that if they ever become doctors, they should let me know where they're practicing so I can avoid needing medical care there.

(If you think centimeters and millimeters are the same thing, how can I trust you'll know the difference between micrograms and milligrams in medication dosages?  :psyduck: )
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

LynziGraye

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #116 on: 05 Jan 2016, 12:13 »

I know nothing of such frogs, and apparently neither does google.
Well, apparently Claire isn't majoring in biology.

No one asked, but I got curious.  Wikipedia says that frog is actually South American:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceratophrys

Whether or not I enjoy a particular stage in the art evolution, I always enjoy watching an artist's style develop!  Honestly, though, I'm enjoying the recent experimentation.

Timemaster

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • Master of Time
« Reply #117 on: 05 Jan 2016, 12:24 »

I looked at todays strip several times and thought: why is Claire so angry? It´s totally unlike her.
Then it hit me: it´s her glasses. The frame with the curved upper rim makes her look like she is really annoyed. When I imagine her glasses gone and actually see her eyebrows, she has a totally different expression.

Girl, seriosly: you should get a different frame. It does not suit you. If you want to scare off your student it´s fine. But you would look a lot cuter with another one.

TM
Relax, it's just a comic.

MrNumbers

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • A hoot
« Reply #118 on: 05 Jan 2016, 12:53 »

Third and fourth panel Claire look arrgh to me.

Can we get a side-by-side comparison with Original Flavour Claire and New Recipe, please?
oh god

St.Clair

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • not actually a saint
« Reply #119 on: 05 Jan 2016, 13:23 »

I have a bad case of Cuteness Proximity here.

("You're a Claire!"  \o/ )

Thrudd

• Scrabble hacker
  • Sucess Redefined
« Reply #120 on: 05 Jan 2016, 13:26 »

Plus you don't want to sink into the ocean when The Big One hits.
Don't worry about drowning since the pyroclastic flow will wipe all those worries away.

I have to admit I loled at the TA complaints.

edit -- fun story from grad school: one of the grad students who I TAed with once accidentally referred to her students as her "stupids." The name stuck.  :-D
Aaahhh, the joys of grading ...

(Yes, this is what it feels like. Which is why every semester, I pin this comic where I can see it while grading; to remind myself: "Nope, undergrads are not becoming more stupid - you are becoming ever faster at this shit")

I used to be part of my colleges tutoring program and ended up tutoring some of my classmates on courses we were taking.
Set me up for teaching night school at the same college a few years latter.
There were four types of students
  • Continuing Ed students who did have the required background knowledge and skills
  • Continuing Ed students who didn't have the required background knowledge and skills
  • Daytime Students who schedule shifted their classes for various personal reasons
  • Those who had to retake the course
Guess which ones were the best / worst students.
(click to show/hide)
A good pun is it's own reword.
There is a difference between spare parts, extra parts and left over parts.

The Venn diagram  for Common Sense and Good Sense has very little, if any, overlap.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #121 on: 05 Jan 2016, 13:33 »

I'm thinking two, maybe three months at most for this skip.

Dora's hair must grow extremely fast, then. My grows faster than average and it would take me about six months to grow it that long.

Actually, I'm beginning to think that that's Cosette.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics
« Reply #122 on: 05 Jan 2016, 13:47 »

I once had a student in my course who never showed up to any of the sessions, then showed up to the exam. He expected to pass. He did not.

The following semester he retook the course, and signed up again for one of my sections. Again, he never showed up, except for the final. This time, though, partway through the semester, his parents emailed me and asked if I could make sure he made it to class. What the hell am I supposed to do?  :psyduck:

Oh, did I mention this was a lab course? Might be an important detail.  :roll:
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #123 on: 05 Jan 2016, 14:17 »

Actually, I'm not sure about that - Her bangs are long enough to need to  be kept out of the way when she's working.
I'm pretty sure PWH is correct. Emily has quite substantial bunches there, well back behind her ears, with no locks hanging down in front, so imagine how long her hair would be when not tied back. She started with longer hair than Dora, so I think Jeph got it pretty right.

English-useage question: I have always read the Americanism "bangs" as the equivalent of "a fringe"; hair cut relatively short at the front and intended to lie across the wearer's forehead. So, I'd have said that Emily has never had "bangs". Have I been understanding the term incorrectly?

Girl, seriosly: you should get a different frame. It does not suit you. If you want to scare off your student it´s fine. But you would look a lot cuter with another one.
Claire's outfit looks as if it's intended to say "I am a serious professional", and "cute" is not part of that message. She wants to be taken seriously, not hit on.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

sitnspin

• Amoral lust machine
« Reply #124 on: 05 Jan 2016, 14:22 »

Claire's outfit looks as if it's intended to say "I am a serious professional", and "cute" is not part of that message. She wants to be taken seriously, not hit on.

Didn't you know that looking cute is every woman's ideal and obligation to the men around her?
I'm a simple girl, all I want from life is to drink the blood of my enemies from their bleached hollowed skulls.
@syleegrrl

War Sparrow

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #125 on: 05 Jan 2016, 15:34 »

After going back to http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3087, I think I like the way Claire looks now. More adult, a bit more self assured.  I'm not sold on the square frames, but I like them better than the round. I kind of want a "glasses montage", to see what she would look like in other styles, like horn rimmed , oval, or cat's eye.  And in different colours, with different designs Harley Davidson makes some awesome bright blue frames with flames on the side. I'd love to see a Claire in them.

English-useage question: I have always read the Americanism "bangs" as the equivalent of "a fringe"; hair cut relatively short at the front and intended to lie across the wearer's forehead. So, I'd have said that Emily has never had "bangs". Have I been understanding the term incorrectly?

Nope, that seems about right.
« Last Edit: 05 Jan 2016, 15:40 by War Sparrow »

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #126 on: 05 Jan 2016, 15:38 »

I read "bangs" as "straight fringe" (and my dictionary concurs) - but I wouldn't risk using the word...

(Also: s/useage/usage/  :-P)
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

TieDyeKat

• Larger than most fish
  • I like cheese
« Reply #127 on: 05 Jan 2016, 15:53 »

You people and your single-season states.  Here in Arkansas, we have ALL THE SEASONS.  Sometimes in the course of a single week.  It was 80 degrees the day after Christmas, 54 and blustry the day after that, 44 and storming and flooding the day after that.  Next week, snow and probably a few beach days.

I don't think they're plugs.  I've seen a lot of large disk earrings, though usually more in a clip-on variety.
Please, sir, may I have some more?

osaka

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #128 on: 05 Jan 2016, 16:02 »

You people and your single-season states.  Here in Arkansas, we have ALL THE SEASONS.  Sometimes in the course of a single week.

Oh, that's like here in Cantabria, Spain then. At least the part that's closest to the sea - those closer to the mountains have like 2 seasons: winter and basketball.

On the topic, I was doing some reinforcement lessons in summer for those who failed certain courses. I had to explain those students, with detailed examples, a whiteboard and about 30 minutes of speech, that two numbers took up more space than one number. Claire being mad is surprisingly tame compared to what I did that day.

EDIT: In case this wasn't clear, these were also university students, second year of a computer science degree.
« Last Edit: 05 Jan 2016, 19:25 by osaka »
Meh, if you have to run fsck, you're already fscked.

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #129 on: 05 Jan 2016, 16:34 »

(Also: s/useage/usage/  :-P)
Ooops, yes, spelling fail. Sorry.

Didn't you know that looking cute is every woman's ideal and obligation to the men around her?
Don't get me started. :-D
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

Rimwolf

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #130 on: 05 Jan 2016, 17:03 »

As a native speaker of American English, I'd say your understanding is correct. I was quite surprised by BenRG's use of the term.

Rghfrgl

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #131 on: 05 Jan 2016, 18:36 »

Sometimes people use bangs for the hair in that general area, not necessarily the hairstyle itself.

Omega Entity

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #132 on: 05 Jan 2016, 18:59 »

I don't think they're plugs.  I've seen a lot of large disk earrings, though usually more in a clip-on variety.

Comparing her lobes to those in the Pintsize Birdseed Incident strip, I have to disagree. They seem more distended/deformed as they would with plugs, to me anyway.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #133 on: 05 Jan 2016, 21:16 »

Comic's up...

...uh oh. Sam is entering the world of LP videos...
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #134 on: 05 Jan 2016, 21:27 »

"LP videos."

Cannot compute...
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

TheCollector

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #135 on: 05 Jan 2016, 21:30 »

Gah!!! Curse you Future World and your everyone now has freaking adorable hair stylesness!!

Marigold looks so freaking cute like that though. I'm not sure if her hair's actually fuller, but I like the bangs part.

Also, I honestly did not notice Claire's glasses were new frames. lol

Rghfrgl

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #136 on: 05 Jan 2016, 21:33 »

I can't see wearing a scarf over your face, but not wearing a hat. But then Poofy Hair is probably super insulated.

Sorflakne

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #137 on: 05 Jan 2016, 21:40 »

I wish I had the personality to do Lets Plays.
If you want to see what God and Satan look like, look in the mirror.

badbum61

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • I'm going to eight, baby!
« Reply #138 on: 05 Jan 2016, 21:52 »

Marigold has real good hearing....and her skin has really cleared up! Another clue to the time frame?
What the hell are YOU staring at?

chaospersonified

• Duck attack survivor
  • My brain's wired weird
    • My art blog
« Reply #139 on: 05 Jan 2016, 22:13 »

...I begin watching Game Grumps, realize QC has likely updated, stop the video, only for today's comic to be about Let'sPlays. Wat.
There's at least a 27% chance I'm full of shit
synesthetictranslations.tumblr.com
AlsoPersonifyingChaos

Squiddlywinx

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #140 on: 05 Jan 2016, 22:22 »

...I begin watching Game Grumps, realize QC has likely updated, stop the video, only for today's comic to be about Let'sPlays. Wat.

Dan just has such a calming voice.

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #141 on: 05 Jan 2016, 22:46 »

"LP videos."

Cannot compute...
Vinyl *is* making a comeback.  It is entirely possible that some people enjoy videos of someone putting their LPs on a turntable and playing them.
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

TheCollector

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #142 on: 05 Jan 2016, 22:54 »

Ok but Claire on this page REALLY reminds me of some character from something. I'm not sure what or who but seriously.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #143 on: 05 Jan 2016, 23:19 »

I think that YouTube has a lot to answer for; most damning, an entire subculture of listening to people's 'hilarious' commentary as they fail at some video game. I've never seen the point of player commentary videos. Walkthroughs, where they explain the why and how's to trigger hidden events or getting the best results yes, but not attempted comedy skits!

It's good to see Marigold back to her role as a creepy Internet addict!

Meanwhile, I think that we can confirm that Claire hates the cold!
~~~~

sitnspin

• Amoral lust machine
« Reply #144 on: 05 Jan 2016, 23:48 »

To be fair, I never saw the point of playing video games at all, but since I've never played one my insight on the matter is quite limited.
@syleegrrl

Mordhaus

• Furry furrier
« Reply #145 on: 06 Jan 2016, 00:23 »

oeoek

• Furry furrier
    • friggin artists!
« Reply #146 on: 06 Jan 2016, 00:38 »

hehehe, time might have cleared Marigold's face, her social skills are still refreshingly unusual. And looking at the last frame, Sam seems to have learned more from Faye than just using a blowtorch and mixing an Old Fashioned.

Blackie62

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #147 on: 06 Jan 2016, 02:29 »

Expresso
For the love of Cthulhu, repent, and forthwith abstain from such foul crimes against language. It's Espresso!

Jesus Christ, did I really do that? Take comfort in the fact that I will flagellate myself post-hate.

Lioness

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #148 on: 06 Jan 2016, 02:47 »

Jesus Christ Marigold, lol.

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #149 on: 06 Jan 2016, 04:08 »

"LP videos."

Cannot compute...
Vinyl *is* making a comeback.  It is entirely possible that some people enjoy videos of someone putting their LPs on a turntable and playing them.
I've definitely seen this. This exists.

Also Sam got Sammed.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up