THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 23 Apr 2024, 19:07
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jeph's content up over at Amazon  (Read 2373 times)

drmike

• Emoticontraindication
  • My Seedbox Can Beat Up Your Seedbox
    • Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner
Jeph's content up over at Amazon
« on: 11 Jan 2016, 11:35 »

Greets:

Just discovered this up at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014DSR124

I know from past experience, if I were to report something like this, Amazon will ignore it.

Looking through the seller's other items, I seriously doubt any of his or her items are licensed.

Can the powers that be make Jeph aware of this?  I would email him myself but I didn't want my report to get missed in all of the ("OMG!  You so must have to get Hanner hooked up with 'xyz'") noise he must get.

Thanks
-drmike

edit: As an aside, it's interesting that the xkcd book comes up with a "Questionable Content" search.

War Sparrow

• FIGHT YOU
Re: Jeph's content up over at Amazon
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jan 2016, 11:59 »

You could try letting him know on twitter, if you have one.

drmike

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #2 on: 12 Jan 2016, 06:54 »

You could try letting him know on twitter, if you have one.

Thank you for the response but, no, I don't.  I'm sure he gets a lot of noise there as well.

Not a biggie.  Just wanted to mention it.

edit: I did leave a review though since someone else did.
« Last Edit: 12 Jan 2016, 07:02 by drmike »

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #3 on: 12 Jan 2016, 08:01 »

My recommendation for contacting Jeph is to use the email address on his contact page.  He claims to read everything that goes there, though he rarely responds directly.  I have also had success by sending a message to his Tumblr.  Do not rely on the possibility that he might look in this forum; to the best of our knowledge his visits here are very sporadic.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

drmike

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #4 on: 12 Jan 2016, 08:08 »

My recommendation for contacting Jeph is to use the email address on his contact page.  He claims to read everything that goes there, though he rarely responds directly.  I have also had success by sending a message to his Tumblr.  Do not rely on the possibility that he might look in this forum; to the best of our knowledge his visits here are very sporadic.

Thank you for the response.  I realize he doesn't come here at all, if ever.  I had assumed that he had certain email addresses flagged in case of important concerns and had hoped to use one of those avenues.

Again not a biggie.

edit: I'll send him an email.
Pages: [1]   Go Up