Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Faye's Reception at CoD? What are you expecting

Tearful multi-person sis-hug?
"Oh, hello! Welcome to Coffee of Doom unknown new customers!"
"Faye! Oh thank heavens you're still alive!"
Bubbles won't let anyone interact with Faye until she is satisfied that they are not 'a threat to my friend's emotional health'
Dora starts of snappy before getting progressively more tearful and embarrassingly self-condemnatory
Emily points to a sign that has Faye's picture and the message: "Do not serve by order of Deputy Manager"
Everyone acts as if she'd never been away and are unclear on her having ever been absent;
Everyone, curiously, skips over Faye's return in favour of gushing over her 'Kill-bot'
Emily makes Faye a banana smoothie

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT Strips 3141 to 3145 (25 - 29 January 2016)  (Read 43537 times)

TheEvilDog

Re: WCDT Strips 3141 to 3145 (25 - 29 January 2016)
« Reply #50 on: 25 Jan 2016, 09:47 »

According to the preview Jeph put up on Tumblr, Faye has also been working on her guns.

All through the magic of montage and time skipping!

Morituri

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #51 on: 25 Jan 2016, 10:45 »

Off-topic: CoD's front door is huge. The average door I've seen wouldn't let anybody over 6'6" casually cross without at least getting their head down, yet it doesn't look like Bubbles is doing that.

Where do you live?  I've thought of seven-foot height as standard for doors all my life, and been annoyed with builders who put them down to six feed nine inches. 

I'm 6'4" and I've never even been close to ducking on a normal size door. 

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics
« Reply #52 on: 25 Jan 2016, 11:22 »

A factoid about the architect Frank Lloyd Wright is that he was short, and tended to build his buildings to his scale. A few months ago I toured Taliesin (his house in Wisconsin), and despite being not very tall (5'10", or 178 cm), I had to duck to get through some of the doors.

Suffice it to say that Bubbles would probably not want to go on a tour of a Frank Lloyd Wright house.
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

chaospersonified

• Duck attack survivor
  • My brain's wired weird
    • My art blog
« Reply #53 on: 25 Jan 2016, 11:25 »

Off-topic: CoD's front door is huge. The average door I've seen wouldn't let anybody over 6'6" casually cross without at least getting their head down, yet it doesn't look like Bubbles is doing that.

Where do you live?  I've thought of seven-foot height as standard for doors all my life, and been annoyed with builders who put them down to six feed nine inches. 

I'm 6'4" and I've never even been close to ducking on a normal size door.

I graduated with a dude who was 6'8, I've had a friend since who's 6'7, and I don't recall either of them ever having to duck through doors.
There's at least a 27% chance I'm full of shit
synesthetictranslations.tumblr.com
AlsoPersonifyingChaos

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #54 on: 25 Jan 2016, 11:43 »

It's an old building though. (Well, a hundred years old may not be "old" on the East Coast, but you know what I mean).

People averaged shorter then. Some older buildings have inconveniently low ceilings by today's standards, so I would not have been surprised by a short door.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #55 on: 25 Jan 2016, 12:01 »

6'6"x2'6" is a completely universal standard for domestic doors in the UK even now.  My references give 6'8"x3'0" as the standard in the US.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Schwungrad

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #56 on: 25 Jan 2016, 12:48 »

Most people instinctively duck, even if there's still a few inches of headway. Bubbles not doing that would fit her character, I think.
I would think that an android or sentient robot would be able to size up the doorway precisely prior to passing through and would know to the mm. how much clearance it had, both vertically and horizontally.
Some robots still duck like tall people would. Bubbles doesn't.

MrWoodchip

• Not quite a lurker
  • Horrible spewer of bad jokes.
« Reply #57 on: 25 Jan 2016, 13:02 »

"excessive display of friendship"

What does that even mean?

It means a display of the wonders of friendship that I would normally consider to be in excess of the amount required.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #58 on: 25 Jan 2016, 13:07 »

Most businesses have tall and fairly wide doors for moving stock and/or equipment in and out.

There should be music with this scene.

James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Morituri

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #59 on: 25 Jan 2016, 13:22 »

6'6"x2'6" is a completely universal standard for domestic doors in the UK even now.  My references give 6'8"x3'0" as the standard in the US.

Does nobody in the UK use wheelchairs?  You can't get a standard 32 to 34-inch wide wheelchair through a 30-inch door!  And most of the time doors are effectively even two inches narrower than the opening because the width of the door panel itself extends into the doorway when the door is open. 

We passed a law in the US (the ADA, or Americans with Disabilities Act) a few decades ago, partly because a bunch of Vietnam vets came home with missing legs or feet after encountering mines.  Since then you have to have ADA-compliant buildings (wide doors and accessible bathrooms) before you can get a business license in the US, and although businesses that were already running didn't have to convert immediately, they can't get building permits for anything else until they do.  So, regardless of height, that three-foot width is a very firm requirement for businesses in the US.   Even for private homes, narrower doors are not used in new construction.  I don't think it's banned for new private homes the way it is for new commercial buildings, but it's Just Not Done, because that would reduce the real-estate value.

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #60 on: 25 Jan 2016, 14:11 »

"excessive display of friendship"

What does that even mean?

It means a display of the wonders of friendship that I would normally consider to be in excess of the amount required.

I don't understand what you mean by this either, but maybe you mean to say that you thought it was an "extraordinary display of friendship?" As in beyond what one might ordinarily expect. Because if that's what you mean, then I completely understand what you're saying.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

cesium133

• Cesium Comics
« Reply #61 on: 25 Jan 2016, 14:28 »

Today's comic number is approximately pi thousand. Just happened to notice that.

toffee-skye

• Emoticontraindication
  • cryborg
« Reply #62 on: 25 Jan 2016, 14:53 »

yay, the gang's all back together!  :-D
my name is Anna and i like people, places, and things.
current MRes student and serial timewaster

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #63 on: 25 Jan 2016, 15:39 »

Does nobody in the UK use wheelchairs?  You can't get a standard 32 to 34-inch wide wheelchair through a 30-inch door!

Your wheelchairs are bigger, it seems - presumably to accommodate bigger people!  I am looking at a British Government document that states that the legal requirements for wheelchair access are based on a wheelchair width of 700mm (2'3.6").  There is also a table of sizes of real examples of a number of types of wheelchair, including motorised, with mean widths of 596-638mm and 95th percentile widths of 658-706mm.

But I guess that the 2'6" width for internal doors which I stated (and which is the case throughout my house) is, though common, not universal.  Internal doors are sometimes 2'9", and main external doors are pretty much always 3'0".
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Mad Cat

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Master of my domain, but not of my range.
« Reply #64 on: 25 Jan 2016, 16:39 »

There's a movement among American home builders for what's known as "Aging in Place". People want to buy a house that will be the last home they ever live in. They want to grow old and ultimately die in the same place. Between the buying and the dying is a long span of time, one hopes, in which the body grows weak and frail, so the design considerations at the pre-planning stages of the home build must take this into effect. Some design features that honor this movement are the utter lack of thresholds. All floors, whether room to room, bathroom to shower, or indoors to outdoors, are completely smooth transitions. This offers less to trip on when the legs are no longer as high stepping as they once were and offer ease of wheelchair access. Similarly, while doorknobs were once the default, more and more homes are being build with lever-handled "knobs". These levers offer greater leverage for lower exertion when the arms are not as powerful, or the hands no longer as dextrous, and are easier to use when young and spry at the same time. Similarly again, rather than little clitorii of a light switch poking out of the wall, large, easily hit rocker-type light switches are easier to frobnicate whether young or old.

I have a hobby of designing my dream house, which seems to change radicly every couple of years, but I always try to keep the "Aging in Place" movement foremost in my mind. To this end, I've always wanted for every interior door to be at least 7' tall and 3' wide, and a standard 1˝" thick, while I want my exterior doors to be 7' X 4' X 2", perhaps even stretching up to 8' tall if there is no transom light.
The Quakers were masters of siege warfare.

bhtooefr

• Older than Moses
  • ⌘-⌥-⌃-N
« Reply #65 on: 25 Jan 2016, 16:52 »

I was under the impression that 30" interior doors weren't uncommon in the US at all in residences. 36" for exterior doors, though, and many houses do have 36" interior doors too.

My apartment's two interior doors are 30" (between front (dining/kitchen/living room) and rear (bedroom)) and 26" (bathroom).

cesium133

• Cesium Comics
« Reply #66 on: 25 Jan 2016, 16:58 »

It's an old building though. (Well, a hundred years old may not be "old" on the East Coast, but you know what I mean).

People averaged shorter then. Some older buildings have inconveniently low ceilings by today's standards, so I would not have been surprised by a short door.
Some of the low ceilings in Taliesin were intentionally designed to be awkward (or so said the tour guide). He tended to make the ceilings near doorways very low to discourage people from congregating near the door and blocking the entryway.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #67 on: 25 Jan 2016, 17:23 »

I smell rationalisation going on...

cesium133

• Cesium Comics
« Reply #68 on: 25 Jan 2016, 17:49 »

The truth:

Perfectly Reasonable

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Be nice to everybody. So you're better than them.
« Reply #69 on: 25 Jan 2016, 17:51 »

"Oh Faye! You wouldn't -believe- what these nitwits have been putting me through!"
What would I do if I were smart?
I guess first I'd stop taking the stupid pills.

War Sparrow

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #70 on: 25 Jan 2016, 18:14 »

Dora has clearly missed her friend, and has no time for awkwardness. Not as emotional of a reunion as I expected, though.

Zebediah

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #71 on: 25 Jan 2016, 18:38 »

Bubbles really, really doesn't enjoy social situations.

You know who she should get to know? Elliot. The two of them could stand beside each other and quietly loom together.
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

mustang6172

• Duck attack survivor
  • Citizen First Class
« Reply #72 on: 25 Jan 2016, 18:49 »

I'd use Faye's muscles and tendency to punch as the setup to a joke that uses domestic abuse as the punchline, but am too timid to put it all together.  Guess I'm not dead inside!

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #73 on: 25 Jan 2016, 19:06 »

"punchline". I see what you did there.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

comicalArchitect

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #74 on: 25 Jan 2016, 19:09 »

You know who she should get to know? Elliot. The two of them could stand beside each other and quietly loom together.

Can we please bring that guy back? He was really likable. (But if he ever does re-enter the comic, he had BETTER turn out to be bi, because QC's lack of queer male characters is getting kinda pathetic.)

neurocase

• Furry furrier
« Reply #75 on: 25 Jan 2016, 19:11 »

I fluctuate on how I feel about Dora. I loved her as a character right up until around the time Cosette was introduced; then, not so much. IMO she got pretty unlikable around then, with some minor redeeming moments. But today? Today feels like Old!Dora, and I really love it. Plus, cutest ever Dora in panel one, methinks?

EDIT:

(But if he ever does re-enter the comic, he had BETTER turn out to be bi, because QC's lack of queer male characters is getting kinda pathetic.)

Did you already forget that we had an entire story arc revolving around a gay wedding? Henry and Maurice certainly aren't central characters, but the only queer females we see on a regular basis are Dora and Tai, and it's way less of a central point for Tai's character as it used to be. I fail to see a tremendous imbalance, here.

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #76 on: 25 Jan 2016, 19:30 »

I like how the copyright text is just full-on alt text now.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

chaospersonified

• Duck attack survivor
  • My brain's wired weird
    • My art blog
« Reply #77 on: 25 Jan 2016, 20:36 »

Bubbles cannot go in all sneaky-beaky...
AlsoPersonifyingChaos

MrNumbers

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • A hoot
« Reply #78 on: 25 Jan 2016, 21:18 »

The Pugnacious Peach bruises more easily now.

Sorry, sorry, bruises others more easily now. Look at her gank the murder droid like that.
oh god

swapna

• Curry sauce
« Reply #79 on: 25 Jan 2016, 21:36 »

Called it! Faye's buff now, and I think that's coming from her job. Maybe she works out, too, it's easier to start once you already are active.

As to pre-Corsette-Dora to almost-firing-Faye-over-cuddles-Dora and now-Dora...

Maybe it was her relationship with Marten? You know how two people are great alone, but once they're together they bring out the worst in each other.

And I'm very reminded of the bear hug Faye gave Dora when she broke up with Marten. Less tears and rage, though, but the same kind of friendship.

Edit: I think Bubbles got that coat only so that Faye can drag her back. She had it on for ten minutes or so, and Faye used it twice :D
« Last Edit: 25 Jan 2016, 22:51 by swapna »

hakko504

• Geek! Beep Boop!
    • My Profile at Boardgamegeek
« Reply #80 on: 25 Jan 2016, 23:02 »

Can we please bring that guy back? He was really likable. (But if he ever does re-enter the comic, he had BETTER turn out to be bi, because QC's lack of queer male characters is getting kinda pathetic.)
He did make a quick appearance in 2937. (During Emily and Clinton's date, stopping a guy from beating them up)
"Be excellent to each other!"
Bill S. Preston & Ted "Theodore" Logan

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #81 on: 25 Jan 2016, 23:12 »

It's hard to miss your eight foot tall AnthroPc friend trying to sneak out - especially when its Faye.

James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #82 on: 25 Jan 2016, 23:34 »

I thought that it was going to turn out like this between Dora and Faye: There is no real long-term anger, only fear that they have burned all their bridges and not wanting to confront the consequences of this. I loved Dora's 'long-lost friend/sibling' schtick in panels 1 & 2! Jeph is reminding us just what good friends that they always have been. In the end, fear was their real enemy.

Am I the only one who is getting to love the way that Faye, despite being much smaller, easily calls out Bubbles over her social anxiety and makes her stop running away? The way Bubbles always blushes is cute. It's obvious that time has had its effect; Faye is helping Bubbles, who has clearly learned to trust Faye when she says that she is being irrational.
« Last Edit: 26 Jan 2016, 00:02 by BenRG »
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #83 on: 25 Jan 2016, 23:42 »

Dammit, I cant vote, I dont know what I would have voted before I found out what was coming.

P.s.: But I'm sure I wouldnt have expected that Dora would just hug Faye.
Carpe Diem

Timemaster

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • Master of Time
« Reply #84 on: 25 Jan 2016, 23:45 »

I think it is a case of very bad design when a combat droid is unable to sneak because she goes "clanc" with every step. So maybe it´s just a joke after all.  :lol:

But yesterdays and todays strips are very nice. You can actually feel the relief in Dora when Faye comes back and not in bad blood. She really loves her still (not in a sexual way of cause) and suffered from her own decision to fire her.
Nonetheless the two of them still have plenty of things so sort out. I wonder how much of that will happen onscreen. Maybe not too much.

I´m curious what will happen with Bubbles in this storyline. It is obvious that she still has basically the same problems than before the timejump. I picture at least one scene with Hanners when Faye and Dora are busy catching up. Maybe something that activates the arkward-zone? Time to bring out the funny hats?

TM
Relax, it's just a comic.

DonInKansas

• FIGHT YOU
  • Grammar Nazi
« Reply #85 on: 26 Jan 2016, 00:38 »

Apparently after the robot fights comes the gun show.   :psyduck:
I mean, it would still suck, but at least it would suck creatively.

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #86 on: 26 Jan 2016, 01:23 »

It occurs to me that Faye is the brash, strong and extrovert personality and Bubbles, despite her immense physical presence, is the quiet, shy and introverted one in this particular odd couple.

I can honestly see the rest of this arc working out with Bubbles sitting quietly in a corner, observing events. That's when Hannelore takes an interest and sits down with her and starts to chat (something that Bubbles will find stressful but illuminating).
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

TheCollector

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #87 on: 26 Jan 2016, 02:15 »

Huh, based on the fact that, as Dora put it, Faye's buff now, it would seem Faye falls into the catagory of someone actually being bigboned and not just slightly heavier then average.

WareWolf

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • Makin' This Up As I Go
« Reply #88 on: 26 Jan 2016, 04:58 »

There's a movement among American home builders for what's known as "Aging in Place". People want to buy a house that will be the last home they ever live in. They want to grow old and ultimately die in the same place. Between the buying and the dying is a long span of time, one hopes, in which the body grows weak and frail, so the design considerations at the pre-planning stages of the home build must take this into effect. Some design features that honor this movement are the utter lack of thresholds. All floors, whether room to room, bathroom to shower, or indoors to outdoors, are completely smooth transitions. This offers less to trip on when the legs are no longer as high stepping as they once were and offer ease of wheelchair access. Similarly, while doorknobs were once the default, more and more homes are being build with lever-handled "knobs". These levers offer greater leverage for lower exertion when the arms are not as powerful, or the hands no longer as dextrous, and are easier to use when young and spry at the same time. Similarly again, rather than little clitorii of a light switch poking out of the wall, large, easily hit rocker-type light switches are easier to frobnicate whether young or old.

My inlaws did exactly this. It was a real help when my mother in law was recovering from her hip replacement.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #89 on: 26 Jan 2016, 09:32 »

At the party, Hannelore's interaction with Bubbles was the least awkward of the bunch. That's not saying much of course.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #90 on: 26 Jan 2016, 15:51 »

I thought about that too, but . There are a few factors to consider:
  • COD is a commercial premises. It is common for shops to have larger doors than houses.
  • I don't think Jeph posted Bubble's height in her "spec sheet" comic, so it is hard to be sure, but it would not be logical to build her far outside "tall man" physical norms, since the whole point of humanoid soldier-robots would be to fit into an environment built for homo sapiens.
  • The point-of-view in the "Bubbles walks into COD" panel is level with Faye's eyes, and the door is behind Bubbles. The effect of perspective makes the door look smaller and lower, and that might have been a deliberate artistic choice by Jeph to emphasise Bubbles' physical presence.
Standard door sizes for houses in Australia are 2040mm (6'8") high by 520-920mm (20-36") wide. The most common width is 820mm (32"), but the Australian standard for wheelchair access specifies a minimum "clear width" (from the face of the open door to the opposite frame) of 850mm (33.5").

I am looking at a British Government document that states that the legal requirements for wheelchair access are based on a wheelchair width of 700mm (2'3.6").
Most AS-compliant "standard" manual wheelchairs are under 700mm wide, but "heavy duty" ones go up to 770mm I think, and obviously hand-clearance on both sides is required.

There's a movement among American home builders for what's known as "Aging in Place".
This is very much a thing here too. The Chinese tradition of the multi-generation household (四世同堂 - "Four generations under one roof") still exerts a waning but still strong influence too, so we want our houses to be suitable for at least three generations. In my family, we prefer lever-style door latches anyway, because they can be operated with your wrist, forearm, elbow or shoulder when both hands are occupied or dirty, and the ones that will operate by pushing the lever up or down are the best IMHO.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

War Sparrow

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #91 on: 26 Jan 2016, 18:43 »

Bubbles looks really unsure on how to handle these emotional, anxious meatbags. And she gave Dora a really dainty handshake, I love it.

Hannelore looks increasingly like a human My Little Pony. Yes, I know they have a human spinoff, but MLP ended when I was about 6. I recognize no others.

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #92 on: 26 Jan 2016, 18:48 »

A human spinoff? How is that...huh?

Also do you not even recognize Friendship is Magic?
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

War Sparrow

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #93 on: 26 Jan 2016, 18:53 »

Ya, it's called Equestria girls.

I recognize it exists, but it is not the MLP of my childhood, so naturally it's wrong. I don't condemn the people who watch it, but it offends some small part of my soul for some reason.

electromgneticDstroyosaur

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #94 on: 26 Jan 2016, 18:53 »

"Friendship is Magic!"
*stands awkwardly holding hands and thrusting heads forward, doing nothing to stop the Sirens*
Just remember the 3 V's:  volume, vehemence, and venom.

electromgneticDstroyosaur

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #95 on: 26 Jan 2016, 18:56 »

That's when Hannelore takes an interest and sits down with her and starts to chat (something that Bubbles will find stressful but illuminating).
It seems you failed to account for the Weirdness Factor.
Just remember the 3 V's:  volume, vehemence, and venom.

MrNumbers

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • A hoot
« Reply #96 on: 26 Jan 2016, 19:46 »

Okay, while i have mixed feelings on the new, progressively more cartoony artstyle...

Damn if this isn't the cutest Hanners has ever looked.
oh god

Undrneath

« Reply #97 on: 26 Jan 2016, 20:00 »

I should get my head checked, I have more than once in the back of my head thought 'Since X is single I wonder if I have a chance.' about several characters.
__________oO0___(_O_  _O_)___0Oo_____________
                                     U
                                   Kilroy wuz here

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #98 on: 26 Jan 2016, 20:55 »

Understandable but it creeps people out to talk about it.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

chaospersonified

• Duck attack survivor
  • My brain's wired weird
    • My art blog
« Reply #99 on: 26 Jan 2016, 21:02 »

Oh, I relate so fricking much to Hanners in this. I do this constantly. I've rarely, if ever, mentioned it to the original conversation partner, though.
AlsoPersonifyingChaos
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up