THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 16 Apr 2024, 01:24
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upcoming forum changes  (Read 2569 times)

The Shame Orb

Upcoming forum changes
« on: 31 Mar 2016, 18:33 »

First, I'm going to confront that loser "Is it cold in here?" (what kind of name is that, anyway) with the fact that he keeps arguing with Akima and it never gets through to him that he always loses. Once he realizes the depth of his obloquy he'll slink away and leave my power unchallenged. Besides that, he's fat and his clothes don't fit. Then there's that one embarrassing medical problem.

Next I'm going to harvest everything embarrassing from the RELATE subforum. This is just too easy.

The news box is going to be reinstated, and every day to pasquinade someone who's been stupid on the forum. First priority  goes to people who misspell the names of the characters.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
Re: Upcoming forum changes
« Reply #1 on: 01 Apr 2016, 11:36 »

Dude, if you want to shame someone, pick something shameful! Losing arguments with Akima is honorable defeat by a superior opponent, being fat is between me, my doctor, and my insurance company, and I can't be shamed by a medical problem I didn't cause.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

The Shame Orb

Re: Upcoming forum changes
« Reply #2 on: 01 Apr 2016, 11:43 »

IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOUR FIRST SEXUAL EXPERIENCE THE POOR WOMAN INVOLVED SWITCHED TO EXCLUSIVE LESBIANISM AND ADVISED YOU TO STICK WITH MASTURBATION.
Pages: [1]   Go Up