THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 13:32
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello, everyone!  (Read 5753 times)

oddtail

• Bling blang blong blung
Hello, everyone!
« on: 16 May 2016, 08:57 »

I created the account just to make one comment, but as I could've expected, it didn't turn out this way.

So I might as well say hi  :-) hello, my real name is Michael (although I go by "Oddtail" pretty much everywhere online, and even among a few RL friends), I'm a long-time reader of QC but never got around to registering in the forums.

I'm 29, I'm from Poland, I read *way* too many webcomics. I apologise in advance for any social awkwardness, because I fail at social interaction, even online.

I work as a translator and in translation-related things - and in fact, anything linguistics-related is a big interest of mine. I'm into martial arts (mostly I train aikido, although I've dabbled in a few other styles in the past) and pretty much anything a stereotypical geek would be into (tabletop RPG, fantasy and sci-fi, etc.). I'm also a furry, which I guess can be guessed from my nick, although that used to be a much bigger deal to me than it currently is.

Don't know what else to write here, so um, yeah. Hi :)

Case

• comeback tour!
  • Putting the 'mental' into judgemental
Re: Hello, everyone!
« Reply #1 on: 16 May 2016, 09:39 »

Hey Michael!

It's possible to read too many webcomics?

I apologise in advance for any social awkwardness, because I fail at social interaction, even online.

Got that market cornered already, I'm afraid ...  :laugh:
"Freedom is always the freedom of the dissenter" - Rosa Luxemburg
"The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you're a member of the Dunning-Kruger club. People miss that." - David Dunning
"Brains are assholes" - SitnSpin

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
Re: Hello, everyone!
« Reply #2 on: 16 May 2016, 15:38 »

Hello and welcome aboard the Board :)
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.
Pages: [1]   Go Up