• 26 Apr 2024, 17:01
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Clinton And Brun - The Next Chapter?

Mawwage. Twue Wuv. :3
Renee gets a hold of Clinton. He has to get another cybernetic hand.
Emily finds out about Brun. She gets JEALOUS. Hilarity Ensues.
Brun disappears into the night, and is never heard from, ever again.
Dora mounts the harpoon over the specials board.
Cosette promptly burns COD down ten minutes later.
Another Faye and Bubbles arc!
MOAR PINTSIZE!
Who cares? All I know is One man. One bowl. One year's supply of cereal. A lifetime of memes.
Something completely different, of course.
NO PATREON SPOILERS!
(Some Patreon spoilers)
Brun turns out to be a secret AI ((secret))
Return of the Secret Bakery

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT Strips 3236 - 3240 (6-10 June 2016)  (Read 47287 times)

Nepiophage

• FIGHT YOU
  • It/It’s
Re: WCDT Strips 3236 - 3240 (6-10 June 2016)
« Reply #100 on: 07 Jun 2016, 08:39 »

Is it my imagination, or is Clinton been slowly turning into a red-haired Marten over the course of this arc? 

Edit:  To elaborate, ever since the fire, with his messier hair and lack of glasses, he's been drawn more similarly to Marten.

Funny, I see him as turning more into a red-haired Sven. Which would be hot indeed.

Also, maybe I'm just projecting my own prejudices here, but at his current level of hotness, he can do better than Brun, I think.

Better than Brun? There's no such thing!
Pintsize: It is hard to get a lady to evaluate to true.
The two laws of internet interaction.
1. Whatever you say someone will be offended.
2. Whoever you are, there is something to offend you.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #101 on: 07 Jun 2016, 09:01 »

And conversely, I was referring to personality (self-confident, relatively sane, does the right thing) with the second. Brun is a bit of a mess, personality-wise, and I don't think she's up to being a good companion for  Clinton or anyone else right now.

Yeah that's still a fairly unpleasant way to describe someone.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #102 on: 07 Jun 2016, 09:55 »

"She's different, so doesn't deserve to be with anyone."

An extreme interpretation of the statement, but still an accurate one. Everyone is different. Everyone is weird in their own ways. If people were just always looking for the 'perfect' person the would would be very lonely... Especially given the fact that what is 'perfect' is subject to change. Instead we find people we fit with. They may not be perfect, but they're perfect (or more commonly good enough) for you.

And yeah, recent surge of in-control-ness and hotness aside, Clinton is still pretty much a mess himself. But ultimately, he's a good guy, in the appropriate use of the word.

aliensporebomb

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #103 on: 07 Jun 2016, 10:56 »

Speaking of that Kiss Me song, my understanding is it was one of those songs written by a christian band totally unlike all their other material so after that song broke there was some discussions and tensions within that band about trying to change everything about the band to resemble that type of song/theme/music and thus lead to a band breakup.

I think it's funny - despite Clinton being described as hot Hanners found it necessary to proclaim "Please don't try to smooch me."  As if Clinton would ever make the attempt.  That guy is pretty shy from past interactions with ladies.  And given that she's the daughter of his hero - I think he'd be terrified to even entertain the thought.

I hope we see Brun again too.  She has an air of mystery about her.

USS Martenclaire

• Furry furrier
« Reply #104 on: 07 Jun 2016, 11:17 »

I think it's funny - despite Clinton being described as hot Hanners found it necessary to proclaim "Please don't try to smooch me."  As if Clinton would ever make the attempt.

He still remembers the hose.

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #105 on: 07 Jun 2016, 11:23 »

I can kinda understand Hanners there.  The last time someone kissed me, I flailed and nearly fell off my barstool despite being sober.
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

comicalArchitect

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #106 on: 07 Jun 2016, 11:35 »

Is it my imagination, or is Clinton been slowly turning into a red-haired Marten over the course of this arc? 

Edit:  To elaborate, ever since the fire, with his messier hair and lack of glasses, he's been drawn more similarly to Marten.

Funny, I see him as turning more into a red-haired Sven. Which would be hot indeed.

Also, maybe I'm just projecting my own prejudices here, but at his current level of hotness, he can do better than Brun, I think.

Shallow, self-absorbed, manipulative is hot. Got it.
Honestly, I do kinda find personalities like Sven's attractive. Not gonna say whether that's healthy or not.

Case

• comeback tour!
  • Putting the 'mental' into judgemental
« Reply #107 on: 07 Jun 2016, 13:05 »

Shallow, self-absorbed, manipulative is hot. Got it.
Honestly, I do kinda find personalities like Sven's attractive. Not gonna say whether that's healthy or not.

Hot-shot, give me no problems.
Much later baby you'll be saying never mind.
You know life is cruel, life is never kind.

Kind hearts don't make a new story.
Kind hearts don't grab any glory.
We're the kids in America.
Everybody live for the music-go-round.
"Freedom is always the freedom of the dissenter" - Rosa Luxemburg
"The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you're a member of the Dunning-Kruger club. People miss that." - David Dunning
"Brains are assholes" - SitnSpin

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #108 on: 07 Jun 2016, 14:06 »

EXPERIMENT 1101 - CLINTON AUGUSTUS
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Gyrre

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #109 on: 07 Jun 2016, 14:24 »

I've got this feeling that Emily and Brun are going to get on very well on a personal level and this is going to lead to... surreality. Specifically, they will come to a gentlewoman's agreement that they both want Clinton and will have a fair contest to woo him. This concludes with them shaking hands over terms in the middle of CoD, hugging like sisters then immediately turning to someone else and start trash-talking the other and adding "don't tell Clinton I said so!"

It just goes on like this, with the two of them plotting and conniving against the other but, when in each other's company, having no problem with the other on the grounds that it's 'just business'.
I'm more inclined to think that they'll end up working together on a project that leads to the creation of the praeses (sp?) from 'Alice Grove'.
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

Gyrre

« Reply #110 on: 07 Jun 2016, 14:31 »

We don't; we merely acknowledge the complication that the characters display to us.

That reminds me of a quote I rather like but can't place. :
"Okam's razor is a fine thing, but the universe is a Rube-Goldberg machine."

I may have mangled that slightly.
a real-ass gaddam sword

comicalArchitect

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #111 on: 07 Jun 2016, 14:50 »

Guys guys guys. What if the reason Jeph's "getting into some hard sci-if" is that Brun's SECRETLY AN AI.

Zebediah

• I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #112 on: 07 Jun 2016, 14:54 »

We don't; we merely acknowledge the complication that the characters display to us.

Here's an article by a NASA physicist complaining that the Standard Cosmological Model is starting to look more and more like a Rube Goldberg machine.

And here's another explaining how the Standard Model fits remarkably well with observational data - which would imply that the underlying universe really is akin to a Rube Goldberg machine.

And, you know, I'm perfectly cool with that. I don't need my reality to be elegant. If it's an absurdly complicated and hacked-together universe we live in, well, that's just fine by me.
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

Case

• comeback tour!
  • Putting the 'mental' into judgemental
« Reply #113 on: 07 Jun 2016, 15:49 »

Here's an article by a NASA physicist complaining that the Standard Cosmological Model is starting to look more and more like a Rube Goldberg machine.

The author has M.Sc. in plasma physics (not particle physics) and has been working as a software engineer and analyst for NASA for the past 24 years. Means no research in any of the fields he's pontificating about. And that's the way the article reads:

So the "Standard! Model! of! Cosmology!" and the Standard model of particle physics don't go well together. Wellwellwell - what on Earth are we going to do now? Probably time to go look for another job, now the sham has been exposed ...

... NOT.

The author fails to point out the difference between the Lambda-CDM model, one specific parametrization of the Big Bang cosmological model that is sometimes called "The Standard Model of Cosmology" on the one hand, and the Standard Model of Particle Physics on the other.

The Standard Model of Particle Physics deals with three of the four fundamental interactions - Electromagnetic and weak nuclear interaction  (unified into "electroweak" interaction) and strong nuclear interaction. Those are Quantum Field theories - and the SM is a huge synthesis of the better part of theoretical physics work of the 20th Century. Einsteins' General Theory of Relativity describes the remaining interaction - gravitation. It is a classical (i.e. non-quantized) field theory. Attempts at unifying the four include the various string theories, and quantum loop gravitation - just mentioning those so you don't confuse the cutting-edge "Last Mysteries of Physics"-stuff with:

The "Standard Model of Cosmology" is a name for a specific parametrization for a specific approximation derived from Einstein's Field equations that roughly does for Cosmology what the SM of particle physics does for ... pretty much all the rest of physics.  AFAIK, it doesn't describe 'much' except for the existence and structure of the cosmic microwave background, the expansion of the Universe, large-scale distribution of Galaxies and the abundance of Hydrogen.
(When I say 'not much', I mean 'by comparison to the reach of the standard model of particle physics. The Lambda-CDM is certainly a huge achievement - in one subfield of physics called Cosmology)

The two have nothing to do with each other at all - they describe completely different phenomena in largely unrelated subfields of physics. Furthermore, the one is for quantum field theories, the other for a classical one; we've know since the early 20th century that the twain don't go well together - hence the Brouhaha about a Theory of Everything. The SM of Cosmology is not that TOE, and doesn't aim to be.
Even if the SM of Cosmology were to be in trouble - the effect on the rest of physics would be ... zero. Nil. zip. Nada.
Nix kaput.

Not pointing out the difference between the two to a lay-audience while happily jumping between them from one sentence to the next is tantamount to deliberate misdirection.

Not cool. at. all.

While adherence to the "Universal code of ethics for scientists" is entirely voluntary, there is a reason why the code was proposed. One of them is the 7th tenet:
"Do not knowingly mislead, or allow others to be misled, about scientific matters. Present and review scientific evidence, theory or interpretation honestly and accurately."

I recommend not trusting this guy to give you the correct time of the day.  :x

EDIT: Cynicism & snark. Bad form pissing on the colleagues in an entire branch of physics while aiming at a NASA blogger. Jeeze ... when did I become so cranky?
« Last Edit: 08 Jun 2016, 02:22 by Case »
"Freedom is always the freedom of the dissenter" - Rosa Luxemburg
"The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you're a member of the Dunning-Kruger club. People miss that." - David Dunning
"Brains are assholes" - SitnSpin

Near Lurker

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #114 on: 07 Jun 2016, 16:07 »

I have to wonder what would happen if Emily and Raven ever collaborated...
After seventeen years, once again, sort of a lurker.  (he/him)

Perfectly Reasonable

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Be nice to everybody. So you're better than them.
« Reply #115 on: 07 Jun 2016, 17:13 »

But what does this tell us about the Cambrian Explosion ?

The Ultraviolet Catastrophe ?

Are we pursuing a two tailed hypothesis ?
What would I do if I were smart?
I guess first I'd stop taking the stupid pills.

brasca

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #116 on: 07 Jun 2016, 17:16 »

It would be nice to see what she's been up to. 

And while I can understand Clinton's annoyance it's still a step up from previous encounters at Coffee of Doom.

mustang6172

• Duck attack survivor
  • Citizen First Class
« Reply #117 on: 07 Jun 2016, 18:14 »

Guys guys guys. What if the reason Jeph's "getting into some hard sci-if" is that Brun's SECRETLY AN AI.

Congratulations!  You just kept Brun from passing the Turing Test.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #118 on: 07 Jun 2016, 18:55 »

The Blink.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Zebediah

• I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #119 on: 07 Jun 2016, 18:55 »

Comic!

BUTTS

ROBOT BUTTS
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

Penquin47

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
« Reply #120 on: 07 Jun 2016, 18:58 »

Butts!

"We had to discuss the ontology of my buttocks" is a very bizarre sentence and I love it.

eschaton

• Furry furrier
« Reply #121 on: 07 Jun 2016, 19:01 »

Look's like it's not the way things are going, but I remembered thinking it would be a funny conclusion to that arc if we saw a neck seam on Brun in the shower. 

chaospersonified

• Duck attack survivor
  • My brain's wired weird
    • My art blog
« Reply #122 on: 07 Jun 2016, 19:14 »

I am always happy when Jeph has a flare-up of butts disease
There's at least a 27% chance I'm full of shit
synesthetictranslations.tumblr.com
AlsoPersonifyingChaos

Gyrre

« Reply #123 on: 07 Jun 2016, 20:00 »

Dear Method,

Was it necessary to get that song stuck in my head? I mean, really?

Here, let me drive it out of your mind for you.

"Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
A tale of a fateful trip,
That started from this tropic port,
Aboard this tiny ship"

Is it gone now?

I'm kind of partial to:

"Mari Mac's mother's making Mari Mac marry me.
My mother's making me marry Mari Mac.
Well I'm going to marry Mari for when Mari's taking care of me.
We'll all be feeling merry when I marry Mari Mac."
a real-ass gaddam sword

Zastie

• Emoticontraindication
    • deviantArt
« Reply #124 on: 07 Jun 2016, 20:01 »

On one hand Jeph might need an intervention to get his butts disease treated.. on the other hand it's extremely amusing.

ysth

• capital eszet
« Reply #125 on: 07 Jun 2016, 20:53 »

I am disappointed to see that CoD makes tea with *shudder* tea-bags. They'll be serving freeze-dried instant coffee next.

As an intermediate step they could try ground coffee in coffee bags (which is what I drink a lot of the time); they're individually sealed to keep the aroma intact until use.

Of course, I'm not seriously suggesting these for commercial usage, though bags are often used for tea commercially, I observe.  Also, individual coffee filters are not uncommon in second-grade catering establishments, as they look suitably pretentious in use.

https://books.google.com/books?id=qxPNBAAAQBAJ&lpg=PT227&dq=sunshine%20loose%20tea&pg=PT227#v=onepage&q=sunshine%20loose%20tea&f=false

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #126 on: 07 Jun 2016, 21:44 »

Re the comic: How loose is the definition "look like people"? Bilaterally symmetrical and bipedal? Pintsize has a head, torso and two arms and legs and acts and thinks like ... most humans, really. Winslow is an overgrown iPod with vestigial limbs and thinks and, well, ditto.
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

St.Clair

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • not actually a saint
« Reply #127 on: 07 Jun 2016, 23:03 »

I want to say, "she's human enough to blush" (at a certain implication).
But that's not quite right either, is it?
This whole non-human sapience thing is tricky.

brasca

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #128 on: 07 Jun 2016, 23:11 »

Getting a coat is one thing, but could Bubbles get durable pants even if she wanted?

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #129 on: 07 Jun 2016, 23:29 »

It seems incredible to me that Bubbles could have known Faye for months and not figured out that she has these little quirky obsessions! Of course, I may be doing her an injustice. She may have guessed but hoped that she was wrong!

Faye is still trying to figure out a way to get Bubbles to loosen up and this does suggest that learning to live without her armour might have a psychological aspect that could aid to that end. It's a reasonable idea; unfortunately, it also makes her sound like she's clumsily flirting with Bubbles or is a psycho stalker!

Getting a coat is one thing, but could Bubbles get durable pants even if she wanted?

Yes but she'd likely have to go to a specialist outsize clothier. She is a lot bigger than an average person so it's unlikely that she'd find off-the-shelf stuff in her size.

[EDIT]
P.S.:
I've just noticed Bubbles's blush in panel 4. She doesn't look angry at that point; to me, she's reacting to flirting and not in a negative way. Faye owes it to her to make her intentions plain (assuming that she is entirely sure of them herself).
« Last Edit: 07 Jun 2016, 23:41 by BenRG »
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

KOK

• Higher than Ol' Scratch
  • We are many who are few
« Reply #130 on: 08 Jun 2016, 00:01 »

Are robutts different from other butts?
« Last Edit: 08 Jun 2016, 05:13 by KOK »
Quote from: Marten
You're cute when you're reasonable.

Detachable Felix

• Kind of a jerk, I guess?
  • Global Moderator
  • Scrabble hacker
  • I'm gonna keep you in love with me for a while
« Reply #131 on: 08 Jun 2016, 00:01 »

[EDIT]
P.S.:
I've just noticed Bubbles's blush in panel 4. She doesn't look angry at that point; to me, she's reacting to flirting and not in a negative way. Faye owes it to her to make her intentions plain (assuming that she is entirely sure of them herself).

[mod hat] Keep the shipping out of the WCDT please, Ben [/mod hat]
This is Australia, mate. We don't do subtlety.
~She/Her/They/Them~

osaka

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #132 on: 08 Jun 2016, 00:29 »

Of course it could've been reduced to "Bubbles, are you wearing pants? Yes", but what would be the fun in that?
Meh, if you have to run fsck, you're already fscked.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #133 on: 08 Jun 2016, 01:10 »

Blushing can also indicated embarrassment because someone was talking about her butt, which is usually an embarrassing subject for humans. And Bubbles does seem to have the usual AI similarity to humans when it comes to emotional response.

katsmeat

• Furry furrier
« Reply #134 on: 08 Jun 2016, 01:58 »

So the comic won't get renamed "Questionable Clinton".  Huzzah!

He's OK - I don't mind him that much .... but was seriously outstaying his welcome after six weeks.

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #135 on: 08 Jun 2016, 02:39 »

I'm thinking that Bubbles agreeing to appear in public wearing human civilian clothing rather than her armour would be a huge step for her in psychological terms, equivalent to someone with shut-in syndrome agreeing to leave their room. Because of that, I'm not expecting it any time soon. Jeph is going to have to give a long, drawn-out build up to make the pay-off worth it.

That said, I can see, in a moment of anger, her stripping off in her private room and standing in front of Faye yelling: "See? Are you happy now you've seen this?" whilst Faye reacts in the way anyone would if one of your work friends suddenly decided to strip naked (i.e. freeze and visibly freak out). If done tastefully, it would make for a very, very funny strip!

P.S.:
Just a speculation about Bubbles's armour: I think that the inner, dark layer is a mix of composite-link chain mail and possblly a few layers of thermal insulation and something like kevlar for extra protection against fast-moving projectiles. The main plate is likely something like laminated composite armour of the sort used on light armoured vehicles. Fully-armoured, I bet Bubbles probably weighs about 500lbs but likely is closer to 200lbs when naked (I use that term because it is clear that this is how she'd view it).
« Last Edit: 08 Jun 2016, 02:59 by BenRG »
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #136 on: 08 Jun 2016, 03:01 »

I wonder if Overwatch exists in the QC universe...
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #137 on: 08 Jun 2016, 04:33 »

I'd honestly never noticed that the darker red stuff wasn't part of the outer layer, I'd just assumed it was one layer, but different colors.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Detachable Felix

• Kind of a jerk, I guess?
  • Global Moderator
  • Scrabble hacker
  • I'm gonna keep you in love with me for a while
« Reply #138 on: 08 Jun 2016, 05:08 »

I wonder if Overwatch exists in the QC universe...
Only if Jeph's Butts Disease gets worse :P
This is Australia, mate. We don't do subtlety.
~She/Her/They/Them~

Gyrre

« Reply #139 on: 08 Jun 2016, 07:35 »

I might be wrong but I think that teas are a relatively new thing at Coffee of Doom. Maybe Hannelore's attempt to get in a product line suitable for Synthetics with olfactory sensors has led to human tea drinkers also buying them?

In panel 2, the girls poses are such that their hands are not visible.
In panel 4, the girls have very dynamic poses with hands front and center.
I get it. Drawing hands is hard. And one dynamic panel at a time is enough. Respect. trex

Actually, Dora and Hanners' postures in panel 2 are very defensive. I find myself wondering if they were afraid that it wasn't Clinton at all but some pod person who can wear the skin but not entirely mimic the man.
Well, he's drinking something warm, so it's probably not sugar water. That's a good sign, right?
a real-ass gaddam sword

Gyrre

« Reply #140 on: 08 Jun 2016, 08:04 »

She gets B.O. when she hasn't showered. Android chassis don't sweat.
a real-ass gaddam sword

Penquin47

« Reply #141 on: 08 Jun 2016, 09:52 »

She gets B.O. when she hasn't showered. Android chassis don't sweat.

You never know.  Someone might have invented that technology.  Why, I haven't a clue, but I'd be more surprised if it didn't exist than if it did.

brasca

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #142 on: 08 Jun 2016, 11:53 »

Yes but she'd likely have to go to a specialist outsize clothier. She is a lot bigger than an average person so it's unlikely that she'd find off-the-shelf stuff in her size.

There's that, but for someone with as much strength and agility as her she'd need something that would avoid ripping easily especially in the seat unless she bought something that was really baggy. 

And technically speaking I would say Bubbles is wearing chaps since the leg portion is armored, but the crotch and seat is not.   

sitnspin

• Amoral lust machine
« Reply #143 on: 08 Jun 2016, 11:59 »

It's all armoured, the darker parts are just a less dense, more flexible armour. She explained this in the strip.
I'm a simple girl, all I want from life is to drink the blood of my enemies from their bleached hollowed skulls.
@syleegrrl

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #144 on: 08 Jun 2016, 13:49 »

Bubbles might be better served by a skirt.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #145 on: 08 Jun 2016, 14:47 »

Like Brianne of Tarth? 

I think it would be an interesting development to see Bubbles reach the stage where she's finally comfortable in her development thanks to Faye that she decides to dump the Armor outer shell and wear normal clothing.  It would certainly say a lot about her psychological development when she stops 'Hiding' behind her Armored Shell and starts looking 'Normal' - whatever that is for her.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

blt

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #146 on: 08 Jun 2016, 16:46 »

[EDIT]
P.S.:

[mod hat] Keep the shipping out of the WCDT please, Ben [/mod hat]

After about two weeks of Clinton-Brun: He'll invite her to his place/the fire found them in bed together/their personalities do/don't go well together/shipping in these WCDTs I'm getting sort of hazy where this line is drawn, when and why.
"I hate Fayelhotehp, She Who Smites the Morning, she's a bully and a monster."

Rghfrgl

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • *Crunch* *Crunch* *Crunch*

Radium_Coyote

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #148 on: 08 Jun 2016, 20:21 »

It's spelled Ptarth.

And it was always obvious that Bubbles had a deep, reflective mind.  It's just that the scars from making it haven't gone away yet.

And as regards to the "Simulation Theory", I heard it very simply put this way: "Given the apparent age of the universe, what are the odds we're the first people to come up with that idea?"

mustang6172

• Duck attack survivor
  • Citizen First Class
« Reply #149 on: 08 Jun 2016, 20:37 »

Arbitrary power requires arbitrary cooling fan.

I never noticed Jeph's outlook was so bleak.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up