THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 17:01
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Faye Threw the Punch! So, What Happens Next?

CW: "You're fired!" Faye: "Fired, nothin'! I quit!"
CW: "So... That's what it takes to provoke you to violence? How fortunate. For me."
Bubbles: "Faye, walk away. Walk away now and, if you care about living, never come back."
May: "Are you two CRAZY? Stop this!" Bubbles: "Stop nothing! I'm enjoying this! Popcorn?"
Bubbles: "Ma'am... You need to restrain your need to dominate others... Or I will."
Faye: "What the hell is this? Since when has this been a reshoot of 'Goodfellas'?"
Det. Basilisk: "Miss May, thank you for your help; this recording will put her away for good."
CW: "Pintsize! Pintsize was behind it all! Now STOP HITTING ME!"
May: "How is it, kid?" Faye: "I can't feel my legs, Kaiser."
Other (Please specify)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT Strips 3366-3370 (5th-9th December 2016)  (Read 47142 times)

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
WCDT Strips 3366-3370 (5th-9th December 2016)
« on: 04 Dec 2016, 14:16 »

Well, Jeph certainly left us with a big cliffie on Friday! So, what do you think will happen this week? Personally, I'm thinking that Corpse Witch (who, after all, is less likely to be hurt than Faye) will try to psych Faye out with indirect threats towards her friends and associates. Maybe she'll even try to use that to gain leverage on her. How Bubbles reacts to that will be the key to what happens next.

Meanwhile, given Jeph's general dislike for darkness, I can't help but think that things may yet become comedic to the end of the week. Is Hannelore a secret investor (via her mother's lawyers) and sorts everything out in her... unique way?
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

SomeCanadianWeirdo

• Beyond Thunderdome
Re: WCDT Strips 3366-3370 (5th-9th December 2016)
« Reply #1 on: 04 Dec 2016, 19:03 »

CW is actually Hank the Dismemberer. 

TheEvilDog

« Reply #2 on: 04 Dec 2016, 19:22 »

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #3 on: 04 Dec 2016, 19:31 »

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Not really, but I've seen the next strip on Patreon. So.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

jheartney

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #4 on: 04 Dec 2016, 20:06 »

If it were me I'd just cut to Marten's apartment with Faye, Bubbles and May talking about what to do next, with the assumption that Faye was fired/quit, Bubbles quit, and May still has no idea if she's going back to Robot Jail.

They all decide to drop a dime on CW and call Basilisk, but find out she's actually just an intern with a toy badge.

SomeCanadianWeirdo

• Beyond Thunderdome
« Reply #5 on: 04 Dec 2016, 21:01 »

Well, Faye is now jobless.  I suspect Bubbles will stay for now, not because she likes CW, but because she figures she's the only one who can protect the other AIs there from her.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #6 on: 04 Dec 2016, 21:06 »

Well I guess we should have seen that coming.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #7 on: 04 Dec 2016, 21:17 »

Have we ever seen that expression on Faye's face before?

She's afraid of what Bubbles is going to do next.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Gyrre

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #8 on: 04 Dec 2016, 21:21 »

I don't believe we have.

Damn do they both look pained.
Bubble's face is the picture perfect example of someone stuck in an abusive relationship.
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #9 on: 04 Dec 2016, 21:21 »

Well I guess we should have seen that coming.

It was only one of several possible outcomes that we absolutely did see coming. But it wasn't inevitable.

She's afraid that she's just lost a friend.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Mr. Doctor

• Scrabble hacker
  • X-Ray Rod
« Reply #10 on: 04 Dec 2016, 21:39 »

Aye, this to me was the most probable outcome. Getting fired was obvious as CW can replace Faye in the future and both CW and Faye would lose a lot if Faye spoke so there is no risk she will open her mouth about her former workplace.

Bubbles response was a bit harder for me to guess though!

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #11 on: 04 Dec 2016, 21:47 »

It's a plausible reading that Bubbles has turned her back on Faye and that Bubble's expression says "You're nothing to me, squishy", with Faye reacting with fear of abandonment. Faye's emotional background predisposes her to that.

On the other hand, I think Bubbles is now facing Corpse Witch, and I would not be comfortable having Bubbles looking at me that way.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

jheartney

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #12 on: 04 Dec 2016, 22:08 »

It's possible CW has a hold over Bubbles we don't know about. If you remember the crack about Bubbles losing her chassis, it could be CW could get Bubbles de-chassised in some way. Or there might have been legal consequences to the way Bubbles left the service. Or perhaps something more sinister.

Clubman8

• Plantmonster
  • Probably will never post enough to seem not new.
« Reply #13 on: 04 Dec 2016, 22:31 »

The decision to punch CW was so rash it needs ointment.

In other words it was incredibly stupid. Bubbles is right not to have immediately gone with Faye. I only say immediately in case Jeph pulls a fast one tomorrow and they both tell CW to piss off, hope that doesn't happen though.

Fen

• Emoticontraindication
  • Pregrinating flâneur
    • Blog!
« Reply #14 on: 04 Dec 2016, 22:42 »

Faye just can't catch a break :(

Dust

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #15 on: 04 Dec 2016, 22:49 »

In other words it was incredibly stupid. Bubbles is right not to have immediately gone with Faye. I only say immediately in case Jeph pulls a fast one tomorrow and they both tell CW to piss off, hope that doesn't happen though.

Inclined to agree. CW gave a reasonable-ish warning last time they brought her in, and stepped it up after they caused a cop to sniff around because May wanted a new paint-job on the cheap... sorry, "came for help". I can't remember if AI logic/bottom-line thinking is different to humans in-canon, but a crooked business is still a business.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #16 on: 04 Dec 2016, 23:34 »

Wow! Corpse Witch's chassis must be very lightly constructed to have deformed that badly!

There's not much to add to the debate about Bubbles' reaction that hasn't been said except this: The familiar is very reassuring and very tempting. This is especially the case if it is a refuge against a world that's not really welcoming (either overtly or simply due to your own personal issues - Bubbles has experienced both). Bubbles has been... hiding at the skate park for a long time, I think. She's been hiding there so long that I suspect she has a hard time imagining being comfortable and safe anywhere else. She now has to balance just what various things in her life mean to her and it is not a decision that she could make quickly or easily.

I will also add that we need to remember that Bubbles seems to be a pacifist (based on her view of 'violence' as a thing, as expressed when she and Faye were watching a fight). She might have been upset by Faye using violence.

What makes you think that it was a 'decision'?
~~~~

NyxDarkness

• Plantmonster
« Reply #17 on: 05 Dec 2016, 00:01 »

I really don't know what is going to happen next, but that face kills me... :(

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #18 on: 05 Dec 2016, 00:24 »

Wow! Corpse Witch's chassis must be very lightly constructed to have deformed that badly!

Pintsize dents that easily, and is a military chassis.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #19 on: 05 Dec 2016, 00:27 »

How do I think this will work out?

I think that Jeph is going to have two strips with Faye and Corpse Witch making their cases (with a huge side-order of threats and innuendo on CW's part - She may also try to frighten Faye off with a few revelations about Bubbles' less-salubrious past). Then, after Bubbles (or possibly May, just to shake things up) summing up on Thursday, we'll have Bubbles making her own points about what she wants (as opposed to what Faye and Corpse Witch want) on Friday. The decision will be next Monday.
~~~~

gopher

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #20 on: 05 Dec 2016, 01:06 »

About time Faye's violent outbursts cost her.

Skewbrow

• Duck attack survivor
  • damn it
« Reply #21 on: 05 Dec 2016, 01:08 »

Trying to understand what's going on in Bubbles' mind. I think that, first and foremost, she is driven by loyalty:
  • That is one of the reasons she joined the army in the first place. Loyalty to your country.
  • That is why she was hit hard when her platoon was mostly destroyed/killed. Loyalty to you brothers/sisters in arms.
  • CW helped her find another career of sorts after she was (presumably) honorably discharged from the army. CW does not need any special `hold' over Bubbles. In spite of all the Hmm's, she still feels loyalty towards CW.
  • This was very recently manifested, when Bubbles tipped CW about officer Basilisk behind the door.
  • Faye has also helped her, and she acknowledges that. Bubbles is also loyal to the close friend and coworker Faye has become.

Torn between conflicting senses of loyalty leaves Bubbles in a very bad place. I am not sure how well she can handle this situation.
« Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016, 09:00 by Skewbrow »
QC  - entertaining you with regular shots in the butt since 2003.

riccostar

• FIGHT YOU
  • Goddamned stoner cat.
« Reply #22 on: 05 Dec 2016, 01:22 »

Your avatar is working incredibly well with that post~~
if it's probable that you're going to "die trying"
you might want to rethink your plan...

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #23 on: 05 Dec 2016, 04:12 »

I wonder if Faye is going to seek out a certain raccoon.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ankhtahr

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • A hacker spathe night owl
« Reply #24 on: 05 Dec 2016, 04:20 »

I feel like it's a very important aspect, that Faye has encouraged Bubbles to think on her own lately. Bubbles came from the military to working under a bossy, manipulative, smug leader of an underground fighting ring. Then Faye shows her, that she can have friends of her own, that she can be in control herself. Faye seems to be the first real friend, who doesn't just use her.

Only to outright tell her what to do in this situation. Maybe Bubbles would have left with Faye, if she had left that decision up to her.
Quote from: Terry Pratchett
He had the look of a lawn mower just after the grass had organised a workers' collective.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #25 on: 05 Dec 2016, 04:25 »

Faye didn't tell Bubbles 'what to do', even by implication. She just assumed that Bubbles would naturally come with her (in her usual pushy way) and let her know that Faye had a plan to help her manage outside of the Skate Park. Of course, as I point out in my previous posts about today's strip, it isn't that easy for Bubbles. It will be interesting to see if the comforting familiarity of her hiding place or her friendship with Faye wins out.
~~~~

brasca

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #26 on: 05 Dec 2016, 05:22 »

Indeed.  Moreover, she didn't take into consideration that Bubbles might not be as willing to leave even if CW isn't extorting her to work there.  She still has a lot of issues to work through and she might fear having another episode of someone saying something that causes her to storm off and take out her fury on the nearest punching bag.  The only problem is Faye and Marten's apartment isn't big enough to accommodate such a meltdown.  Bubbles has made progress and in time she could've left with her, but Faye acted prematurely and is now jobless again, but also put Bubbles on the spot. 

islan

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #27 on: 05 Dec 2016, 05:28 »

I had to register on the forums just to voice my frustrations.

Screw you, Faye.

Forcing Bubbles to choose between her friendship and her job on the spot like that?  Absolutely awful of her.  If she wants to quit that's her business, but to not just put her on the spot, but assume that of her?  You're an awful friend.

jacoposki

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #28 on: 05 Dec 2016, 05:36 »

I had to register on the forums just to voice my frustrations.

Screw you, Faye.

Forcing Bubbles to choose between her friendship and her job on the spot like that?  Absolutely awful of her.  If she wants to quit that's her business, but to not just put her on the spot, but assume that of her?  You're an awful friend.

oh thank god i'm not alone.

That was an incredibly stupid move by Faye. CW is unlikable, but she handled the situation right, whereas she could have done things with bad outcomes for the others. I suspect Bubbles knows this. Faye will have to realize that soon. But I don't think she'll ever be able to fix the mess she put herself in (again). I just hope someone will be there to take away the bottle again.

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #29 on: 05 Dec 2016, 05:54 »

Ok, while it's true that Faye jumps to violence too fast and too often, and it was unwise, I still object to this. This isn't her punching someone for something minor, Corpse Witch directly threatened to have her friend tortured.

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Dr. ROFLPWN

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Farmin' all these goddamn mushrooms.
« Reply #30 on: 05 Dec 2016, 06:10 »

well Faye needs a new job again

how long did she last at this one?
Fuckin' pain in the ass.

JimC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Alice liked fluffy toys...
« Reply #31 on: 05 Dec 2016, 06:13 »

Forcing Bubbles to choose between her friendship and her job on the spot like that?  Absolutely awful of her. 
Its probably not just her job too. I'm sure she'll feel she has a responsibility to all the other AIs at the site.

jheartney

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #32 on: 05 Dec 2016, 06:16 »

Second job in a row that Faye's burned her bridges at. Might be problems coming up with a third. Has Faye been attending the therapy group? As a friend in recovery noted, drinking is less an illness than a symptom of an illness: the underlying emotional problems are what leads to drinking. Faye doesn't seem to have dealt with whatever made her drink.

Speaking of which, Faye's now in bad danger of a relapse, particularly if Bubbles doesn't leave with her.

Roxtar

• Larger than most fish
  • Slacker
« Reply #33 on: 05 Dec 2016, 06:24 »

I think it makes sense that bubbles would want to stay... at least for now. she's not exactly the most employable of AIs in the civilian sector.
You told us about your trigger. people informing others of their triggers is one of my triggers. please refrain from doing that again. Oh, I've just triggered myself... which sounds more enjoyable than it really is.

islan

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #34 on: 05 Dec 2016, 06:28 »

CW is unlikable, but she handled the situation right, whereas she could have done things with bad outcomes for the others.

I think Faye did right when she punched CW.  Where she did wrong was try to shove the cost of that action on to Bubbles.

Zebediah

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #35 on: 05 Dec 2016, 07:34 »

I just read today's xkcd and found it oddly relevant to what Bubbles must be thinking right now.

(click to show/hide)
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

Eversist

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #36 on: 05 Dec 2016, 07:39 »

How do I think this will work out?

I think that Jeph is going to have two strips with Faye and Corpse Witch making their cases (with a huge side-order of threats and innuendo on CW's part - She may also try to frighten Faye off with a few revelations about Bubbles' less-salubrious past). Then, after Bubbles (or possibly May, just to shake things up) summing up on Thursday, we'll have Bubbles making her own points about what she wants (as opposed to what Faye and Corpse Witch want) on Friday. The decision will be next Monday.

While that would be slightly therapeutic and help us understand characters' thought processes, I think it might be too easy and would answer some questions too quickly.

My guess is that Bubbles helps CW up... or I think it's possible that Faye storms out, with May trailing behind saying "That was awesome!" or something even less tactful, not giving the situation the needed gravitas... something along those lines. Hah.

Bubbles will become another plot thread we follow. Something is bound to happen if she stays behind.
« Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016, 07:49 by Eversist »

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #37 on: 05 Dec 2016, 07:46 »

@ Zebediah,

I think that Bubbles never realised that she would be happy again before she met Faye and her friends. So, I think that the equation in her head is 'security' vs 'happiness'. That said, I don't think that the calculation is as simple as some might imagine.
~~~~

Mr. Doctor

• Scrabble hacker
  • X-Ray Rod
« Reply #38 on: 05 Dec 2016, 09:24 »

It's a plausible reading that Bubbles has turned her back on Faye and that Bubble's expression says "You're nothing to me, squishy", with Faye reacting with fear of abandonment.

Facial expressions are very subjective because I totally did not read Bubbles' face as "You are nothing to me". That's a very defiant standpoint... To me she is avoiding Faye's stare because she's giving up. Basically sayng "I'm sorry, I can't follow you. I'm stuck here".

Xader

• Plantmonster
« Reply #39 on: 05 Dec 2016, 10:04 »

It's a plausible reading that Bubbles has turned her back on Faye and that Bubble's expression says "You're nothing to me, squishy", with Faye reacting with fear of abandonment.

Facial expressions are very subjective because I totally did not read Bubbles' face as "You are nothing to me". That's a very defiant standpoint... To me she is avoiding Faye's stare because she's giving up. Basically sayng "I'm sorry, I can't follow you. I'm stuck here".

Yep, I also saw ashamed avoidance of eye contact in that panel.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #40 on: 05 Dec 2016, 12:03 »

I feel sorry for Bubbles.  I get the feeling she's caught between a rock and a hard place at this point. I hope this doesn't mean the end of the Faye/Bubbles friendship, both have gained much from their association.

I just hope that CW opens her big fat mouth in such a way that causes Bubbles to walk away with Faye.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

OttawaJohn

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #41 on: 05 Dec 2016, 12:09 »

I always find it interesting how people interpret or re-interpret things.  It's why I love being a people watcher :)

My thoughts?  CW was over the line but when you're dealing with illegal activity, that's sorta expected.

Faye is no better, and possibly worse, for actually being a 'good person' who resorts to violence like that.  Implied or even over threats does not justify an unprovoked, and frankly cowardly, surprise attack on someone.  Sorry, just my thing.

And yes, Faye did not demand Bubbles come with her.  But basically her attitude is, as I see it, assuming Bubbles will throw away her current life just because Faye had a fit and stormed off.  That's selfish and short sighted. 

Leaving aside any hold CW may have on Bubbles, basically telling her to destroy her current situation for the joy of couch surfing at Martin's isn't really what most would call a plan.

She reminds me of lots of people I knew, especially when I was younger (which in her defence she still is), who would make a scene, throw a fit, storm off and then act angry or hurt that you didn't join them in their crusade against whatever, even though they drafted you into it and never asked your thoughts.

Bubbles doesn't like May from what I've seen.  And May is a pain who endangered the facility and all the other 'bots.  Maybe she agrees with the threat against her even, we don't know.  And neither does Faye.

Anyway, just my two cents.

gprimr1

• Furry furrier
« Reply #42 on: 05 Dec 2016, 13:38 »

I felt CW's threat was pretty standard for what you encounter when dealing with illegal activity, from watching other shows. Faye's reaction was over the top. CW went too far, but Faye obliterated the line.

It sucks to be Bubbles now, as she has to choose between her friend and her job, and now, her friend has no job.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #43 on: 05 Dec 2016, 14:27 »

I felt CW's threat was pretty standard for what you encounter when dealing with illegal activity, from watching other shows.

Ahh, I see. From watching other shows. Yes. *nods*  :police:

themacnut

• Vagina Manifesto
    • The Vanguard-Superhero Space Opera Action
« Reply #44 on: 05 Dec 2016, 15:52 »

Ok, while it's true that Faye jumps to violence too fast and too often, and it was unwise, I still object to this. This isn't her punching someone for something minor, Corpse Witch directly threatened to have her friend tortured.

Still a bad idea to punch out your boss, especially before you even have another job lined up. An even worse idea to punch out the boss of an illegal racket, it's like punching out the mobster or gang member you worked for under the table; being fired may not be the worst consequence Faye has to face for that. And CW is definitely the vindictive type, she won't let this go easily.

My prediction: I don't see Bubbles going with Faye. At all. Despite the friendship, Bubbles has more reasons to be loyal to CW than to Faye. Furthermore, I can see Faye taking this as a betrayal and telling Bubbles to go screw herself before storming out the door. Thus would end their friendship, followed most likely by Faye crawling back into the nearest bottle over the "breakup".

The Vanguard - superhero space opera

TheEvilDog

« Reply #45 on: 05 Dec 2016, 15:56 »

Still a bad idea to punch out your boss, especially before you even have another job lined up. An even worse idea to punch out the boss of an illegal racket, it's like punching out the mobster or gang member you worked for under the table; being fired may not be the worst consequence Faye has to face for that. And CW is definitely the vindictive type, she won't let this go easily.

My prediction: I don't see Bubbles going with Faye. At all. Despite the friendship, Bubbles has more reasons to be loyal to CW than to Faye. Furthermore, I can see Faye taking this as a betrayal and telling Bubbles to go screw herself before storming out the door. Thus would end their friendship, followed most likely by Faye crawling back into the nearest bottle over the "breakup".

Yeah, but vengeance is bad for business. Especially when the business is illegal to begin with. Anything CW does to Faye would just be further incentive for Faye to go to the cops.

And given how Bubbles has acted and how Faye looks, I think this "betrayal" is enough to wipe her hands and actually call the cops. I'm beginning to suspect that this storyline is going to end up with Bubbles in handcuffs right next to CW.

NyxDarkness

• Plantmonster
« Reply #46 on: 05 Dec 2016, 18:16 »

Second job in a row that Faye's burned her bridges at. Might be problems coming up with a third. Has Faye been attending the therapy group? As a friend in recovery noted, drinking is less an illness than a symptom of an illness: the underlying emotional problems are what leads to drinking. Faye doesn't seem to have dealt with whatever made her drink.

Speaking of which, Faye's now in bad danger of a relapse, particularly if Bubbles doesn't leave with her.

As I see it, Faye had realized that her drinking was a problem, partly thanks to her friends, and she has dealt with that issue, though it is still a struggle. However, the REAL issue, that caused the drinking, was her depression and insecurities that (at least in part) stemmed from her father's suicide. She had abandonment issues, and I think that she still has not confronted that part of her past yet.
We have seen Faye come dangerously close to a relapse already, and it was Bubbles' friendship that helped her resist. I am scared for what will happen to Faye if Bubbles ultimately decides to stay with CW.
On that note, the next strip cannot come soon enough! I'm dying over here!

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #47 on: 05 Dec 2016, 18:52 »

Re: TED - I did say it was unwise, and I get why there are consequences, I just don't see how someone can be happy about those consequences.

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #48 on: 05 Dec 2016, 19:04 »

Seeing cause and effect working can be reassuring sometimes.

People who have been the targets of violence may take some comfort in seeing a violent person finally face consequences.

Am I the only person here seeing anger in Bubble's expression?
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #49 on: 05 Dec 2016, 19:09 »

Yanno, BenRG, I didn't get my first WCDT thread locked until about my third or fourth try...

(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: 06 Dec 2016, 05:50 by jwhouk »
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up