THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Apr 2024, 11:38
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What's in store this Memorial Day week? (You may pick up to to two, even if they contradict)

Yelling Memorial Day Bird!
- 2 (3.8%)
Good times, for a change...
- 14 (26.9%)
The Tragedy of Steve
- 6 (11.5%)
More ambiguously gay robot stuff
- 12 (23.1%)
Claire. Puns. ALL WEEK.
- 18 (34.6%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: 30 May 2017, 17:47

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT Strips 3491 to 3495 (29 May to 2 June 2017)  (Read 20768 times)

TheEvilDog

Re: WCDT Strips 3491 to 3495 (29 May to 2 June 2017)
« Reply #50 on: 30 May 2017, 20:39 »

I'd be lion if I said I was expecting that.

Storel

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #51 on: 30 May 2017, 21:19 »

Similarly, in the armed forces, the most senior nursing position of "Matron" is held by male or female officers without any change in the title.

That seems a bit silly to me -- "matron" means someone female.

OTOH, there was a move a few years ago to change the senior nurse on a ward from "Sister" (female) or "Charge Nurse" (male) to "Ward Manager" (either).  But many hospitals have not made the change as it is suggested that patients (especially the older ones) are confused when they find that such a familiar title as "Sister" is no longer used.

Whereas here in the States it's "Charge Nurse" regardless of gender -- which seems pretty reasonable since we also use "Nurse" regardless of gender. As for confusing the older patients, well, that'll correct itself with time, won't it? Either they'll learn the new term and become less confused, or they'll die off and be replaced by younger patients who have a clue, eh?  :wink:

But it's better to go ahead and change the term and deal with the confusion, IMHO; if you never change it, that just perpetuates a different confusion.

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #52 on: 30 May 2017, 23:29 »

There is something amazingly cute about today's strip. Brun clearly is still on a high from learning that she can tell jokes but clearly her sense of order means that they have to be jokes about dogs in order to be funny. On the other hand, it's great that Clinton feels at ease enough around Brun to try to respond in kind. That said, her 'does not compute' expression in panel 5 reminds us just how difficult holding a conversation with Brun might be. I don't know if Clinton will have the courage to try again after that experience!

If Brun has a difficulty dealing with science nerd jokes that don't involve dogs, it is clear that she has even more difficulty dealing with Claire. Her expression in panel 1 suggests that everything and anything about Claire doesn't make any sense to her whatsoever!
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

USS Martenclaire

• Furry furrier
« Reply #53 on: 30 May 2017, 23:45 »

A group of vets was doing research into canine anatomy but had to stop when there was an accident in the lab.

oddtail

« Reply #54 on: 31 May 2017, 01:17 »

See, this is the reason I keep going back and forth on how I feel about Brun.

On the one hand, she is an interesting character and can be quite likeable. And I can definitely sympathize with anyone who has trouble interacting with people. I may not struggle to the EXTENT that she apparently does, but I've been there.

On the other hand... I know it's partly for the sake of the last-panel joke, but the very matter-of-fact way she rejects a joke that does not fit what it *should* be kinda annoys me. I guess that speaks to the way her train of thought just goes to places I do not comprehend, but a person who has trouble communicating with people acting like there is a proper way to respond to what she said is something that just rubs me the wrong way. Upon rereading the comic, she doesn't say anything angry or negative, and she seems more baffled than anything judging from her expression (I think it's Clinton's "Sorry" that threw me off), but her reaction is just so off-the-wall, it makes no sense to me that she'd act this way, no matter how fixated she is on dog jokes at the moment. Plus, maybe it's where the comic cuts off. Clinton's "sorry" and a lack of further speech balloons from her seems like she thinks the "sorry" is warranted. If the next strip continues this particular thread of conversation between them, my perception of Brun's reaction might completely change.

Right now, though, how shall I put it... in many situations in my life, I share Clinton's attitude of being overly apologetic. So I have a lot of sympathy for him, especially since he didn't do anything wrong. And my sympathy/empathy for him right now kinda translates into being annoyed at Brun, I guess.

It doesn't help that her jokes are... I'm not gonna say "terrible", because I actually love groan-worthy puns. I honestly do. But they seem super-forced to me, they barely make sense as puns. Although I'll admit, they're very "Brun", I think. She seems to mash two words that kinda have a similar element together for a pun, I somehow think it's very in-character for her to take this very... methodical approach to joking. Doesn't change the fact that I still don't like the jokes.

Or maybe it's just that I don't like characters that act extremely, for the lack of a better word, wacky. Emily is consistently my least favourite character, so maybe there's just something about characters not reacting "normal" that throws me off.

I'm sure I had a point in there somewhere, but seems I've gone into disjointed, random comments on the comic; sorry about that. Hopefully part of my comment is somewhat useful or insightful to someone in some way.
« Last Edit: 31 May 2017, 01:23 by oddtail »

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #55 on: 31 May 2017, 01:24 »

I'm wondering if the next seven or so strips will be just Clinton and Brun struggling to get onto the same wavelength on various matters. There may even be a running gag about Brun not understanding the various indirect ways Clinton asks her out on a date. I've thought for a while that Jeph intends to use the character of Brun to poke fun at the legacy social conventions of dating, personal interaction and relationships that are so old and ingrained that no-one is even entirely sure anymore where they came from and for what reason.

If I had to make a guess, I would take an early indicator that I'm right about the direction Jeph is taking this would be Brun asking Clinton if Claire is still trying to manage his romantic life.
~~~~

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #56 on: 31 May 2017, 03:35 »

a person who has trouble communicating with people acting like there is a proper way to respond to what she said is something that just rubs me the wrong way

One of the admins at the forum where I "advise" is autistic.  She has exactly the attitude you are disliking there.  She was one of the originators of the forum thirteen years ago, so my belief that she is not suitable to have any kind of mod powers cuts no ice.

(click to show/hide)
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

JimC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Alice liked fluffy toys...
« Reply #57 on: 31 May 2017, 04:26 »

That seems a bit silly to me -- "matron" means someone female.

Quote from: Humpty Dumpty
“When I use a word, it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.”

There's a fair few other words about whose current meaning is considerably at odds with their derivation.

JoeCovenant

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #58 on: 31 May 2017, 04:30 »

I'd be lion if I said I was expecting that.

S'okay, he took no pride in it.
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #59 on: 31 May 2017, 06:08 »

What does a Snow Leopard weigh? One ounce.

That's not a dog joke either. I'm a cheetah.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #60 on: 31 May 2017, 06:25 »

Brun makes dog jokes and is introverted.

People who make cat jokes are purrverted.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

brasca

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #61 on: 31 May 2017, 07:14 »

Comic's up. That's not a dog joke.  :wow:

True, but it can also be considered a physics joke which is why Clinton told a similar joke except with a lion pun.  Unless Clinton has been present for all of Brun's endless dog jokes he wouldn't know that. 

Thrudd

• Scrabble hacker
  • Sucess Redefined
« Reply #62 on: 31 May 2017, 07:33 »

And at the end he gives a sheepish apology.
A good pun is it's own reword.
There is a difference between spare parts, extra parts and left over parts.

The Venn diagram  for Common Sense and Good Sense has very little, if any, overlap.

Majumba

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #63 on: 31 May 2017, 07:38 »

Not sure what kind of dog lives in a particle accelerator, but his quarking kept me up all night.

Stoutfellow

• Curry sauce
« Reply #64 on: 31 May 2017, 07:51 »

True, but it can also be considered a physics joke which is why Clinton told a similar joke except with a lion pun.  Unless Clinton has been present for all of Brun's endless dog jokes he wouldn't know that.

They have been texting; perhaps she's told him some of those jokes that way. If so, he may have missed the common factor, or he may have thought it didn't apply to him.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #65 on: 31 May 2017, 16:23 »

Oh come on Brun, throw the guy a bone so he can retrieve the situation, He did try even if he did miss the pointer about what breed of jokes she liked.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #66 on: 31 May 2017, 19:10 »

Ah the doomy cloud of doomy doom.
Been a while since we've seen it, but then again, Marten is hap-...wait...Aww, isn't that nice? He's given it to his girlfriend's brother!

starkruzr

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #67 on: 31 May 2017, 19:16 »

Signs point to Brun likely being aromantic and asexual, but Clinton appears to be SUPER into emotionally unavailable women, just like I was at his age.

Prediction: SADNESS.

TheBiscuit

• Furry furrier
« Reply #68 on: 31 May 2017, 20:50 »

Ohhh, Clinton...

You're unable to hold a proper conversation with this woman. You have very little in common. You don't seem to have ant shared activities or interests. She doesn't understand your evasive hints, and you apparently don't understand how to make yourself clear.

This does not end well for you.

The basis of a relationship should be that you each like spending time with the other person, not just that you find them attractive. You made the same mistake with Emily. The two situations are not different. In both cases there was a complete absence of anything on which to base a relationship.

I admit that this can be fine if both parties merely desire a hook up, but you don't strike me as that type, and nor do the targets of your attraction.

This does not end well for you. Find a person who you for who they are, and who likes you for who you are. It isn't easy, but it is the only way you'll be truly happy.

---

Am I the only one who sees Clinton's attraction in both of these cases to be breathtakingly superficial?

brasca

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #69 on: 31 May 2017, 21:22 »

Well there is something to be said about dating people who are your type, but if they won't have anything to do with you then you have to cast the net more broadly.  At least he's trying to pursue others outside of his comfort zone instead of limiting himself to other awkward nerds. 

Personally I don't mind the friendzone, what infuriates me is the people who encourage me not to give up even though I know their heart is in the right place.

Mr. Doctor

• Scrabble hacker
  • X-Ray Rod
« Reply #70 on: 31 May 2017, 21:45 »

I never believed a romantic scenario was possible between those two in the first place. Now I don't even think a friendship would be possible. I would personally have a hard time getting closer to someone like Brun.

brasca

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #71 on: 31 May 2017, 21:54 »

They were both there when the bar burned down and while no one's life was in danger it was still a traumatic event especially for Brun who lost her job and everything she had.  Events like that can bring people together and perhaps Clinton may be blinded by that. 

Case

• comeback tour!
  • Putting the 'mental' into judgemental
« Reply #72 on: 31 May 2017, 21:54 »

See, this is the reason I keep going back and forth on how I feel about Brun.

On the one hand, she is an interesting character and can be quite likeable. And I can definitely sympathize with anyone who has trouble interacting with people. I may not struggle to the EXTENT that she apparently does, but I've been there.

On the other hand... I know it's partly for the sake of the last-panel joke, but the very matter-of-fact way she rejects a joke that does not fit what it *should* be kinda annoys me.

IDK, it seems to me like Jeph doesn't really know yet what he wants to do with her, so right now, she feels a bit like a one-trick pony.

But yeah, I was a bit disappointed with today's "Brun-takes-Clin-ton-literally-again-badumn-tish", too ...

a person who has trouble communicating with people acting like there is a proper way to respond to what she said is something that just rubs me the wrong way

One of the admins at the forum where I "advise" is autistic.  She has exactly the attitude you are disliking there.  She was one of the originators of the forum thirteen years ago, so my belief that she is not suitable to have any kind of mod powers cuts no ice.

(click to show/hide)

To the degree that she believes people are required to react to her spontaneous associations in a way congruent with her internal monologue (because of course they have spent the past weeks in her brain)?

Had a friend who was prone to converse like I'd spent the past 20 minutes in his brain ("Hey, nice bar - how'd you find it?", "So John came up to me the other day and told me about that thing with ...", "Oz, who the fuck is John and what the fuck does he have to do with the conversation we were having?", "Oh! So John is this guy. As I was saying ...", "I hate you ..." )

But he was just a self-obsessed twat, not autistic.
« Last Edit: 31 May 2017, 22:09 by Case »
"Freedom is always the freedom of the dissenter" - Rosa Luxemburg
"The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you're a member of the Dunning-Kruger club. People miss that." - David Dunning
"Brains are assholes" - SitnSpin

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #73 on: 31 May 2017, 23:30 »

Yeah, I thought that this was going to come up eventually for Brun and Clinton.

It is no surprise to me  that she really doesn't get how 'friend' could be anything more than just enjoying being with someone on a personal level and having a degree of trust for them. I suspect that at least part of this may come from her having a difficult time with non-literal meanings of words. I'm sure if Clinton had specifically asked Brun whether she was interested in Elliott romantically, he would have got chapter-and-verse of the Brun-Elliott-Renee triangle (FWIW, I suspect that Brun would consider it inappropriate to have romantic thoughts about Elliott because "he's Renee's" and that would literally be the end of it for her).

Of course, all of this puts Clinton in a massive disadvantage. He is very bad at being direct with girls to whom he is attracted. He can only express himself in the most roundabout and indirect way which, as we see here, Brun will entirely fail to understand. Probably not a good sign but Brun's conversational needs are pretty clear. We'll see how he deals with them. The real problem is that I suspect Brun will need something like: "I am romantically and sexually attracted to you. Would you like to enter into an emotional relationship with me?" I think that Clinton's head would probably explode if he tried to say that.

I just want to add that panel 4 is the sweetest that Jeph has ever made Brun. Her simple incomprehension of the question, her innocent inability to understand why Clinton wanted to know and whether 'friend' could mean anything other than the obvious is really endearing.
~~~~

Sullivan

• Furry furrier
  • Speaker-to- ... um... hm.
« Reply #74 on: 01 Jun 2017, 01:24 »

Ohhh, Clinton...
[...]
This does not end well for you.
[...]
This does not end well for you. Find a person who you for who they are, and who likes you for who you are. It isn't easy, but it is the only way you'll be truly happy.

---

Am I the only one who sees Clinton's attraction in both of these cases to be breathtakingly superficial?

I think you're right, but it's something Clinton has to figure out for himself. As do each of us.

It took me a long time to learn to recognize the signs of "hey. I really don't like spending much time with this person, certainly as much as I'd need to to justify going after anything more than friendship".

The people who just have to be in a Relationship to satisfy their ego probably don't care.

oddtail

« Reply #75 on: 01 Jun 2017, 01:39 »

I really like the comic. And it goes well with my previous post on going back-and-forth on Brun.

What I find amusing and even somewhat insightful about the comic is that Clinton offers Brun lunch - purely because he's being friendly, of course! - but Brun's mention of buying someone else lunch immediately makes him mildly jealous. This speaks to both how social conventions work AND to the fact that no, Clinton's offer is not rooted in him trying to be a friend, not strictly.

Oh, I fully believe he fully intends the lunch to be about being friends, on the conscious level. But in reality, it's a kind of a socially acceptable... OK, that's a terrible word, but "investment" in a person he might be romantically interested in. Otherwise, he would not wonder what kind of "friend" a person that Brun intends to buy lunch is.

And I guess it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable with his offer. He certainly means well, and he obviously has no ill intentions. But it looks like in interpersonal stuff, just like in economics, there is no such thing as a free lunch. There's always strings attached, even if they are super-flimsy strings.

JimC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Alice liked fluffy toys...
« Reply #76 on: 01 Jun 2017, 02:39 »

Can't help thinking that in the same way there is an autistic spectrum rather than a rigid boundary, there is probably also a self-obsessed twat spectrum, not a rigid boundary, and its not utterly inconceivable there could be some overlap.

But that gets us into the whole messy area of to what extent behaviour is a choice, and to what extent it is dominated by inherited factors and environmental factors. An area that's particularly messy since it seems to be as much informed by political beliefs and prejudices as by rational evaluation. For sure we're not going to find any answers here.

oddtail

« Reply #77 on: 01 Jun 2017, 03:38 »

An area that's particularly messy since it seems to be as much informed by political beliefs and prejudices as by rational evaluation.

I'd go a step further and say it's fundamentally impossible to answer this question, even approaching it from a rational standpoint. It's essentially the question of free will, whether it exists and what that means. And we as a species have been grappling with the notion of free will for thousands of years, moreso since our knowledge of biology and psychology developed in the last few centuries.

It's a philosophical matter rather than a scientific one. No matter how well we know the human nature from the "facts" standpoint, the meaning of those facts is subjective. We *know* we have some sort of agency, but the very concept of agency is a subjective, self-assigned factor, not a hard and objective fact.

Kugai

• Awakened
    • My Homepage
« Reply #78 on: 01 Jun 2017, 16:19 »

I think both of the are socially awkward in certain situations.   Brun may have a good excuse with her inability to garner certain social clues if, as some suspect, she is a High Functioning Autistic individual.

Clinton's just awkward,
James The Kugai 

shanejayell

• Duck attack survivor
    • Church of Yuri
« Reply #79 on: 01 Jun 2017, 17:10 »

Poor poor Clinton. I do not see this ending well.  :-P

Storel

« Reply #80 on: 01 Jun 2017, 17:14 »

Nothing has ended well for Clinton yet -- why should he start now?

Thrudd

• Scrabble hacker
  • Sucess Redefined
« Reply #81 on: 01 Jun 2017, 18:06 »

Nothing has ended well for Clinton yet -- why should he start now?
Heck - Nothing has started well for him either - this one started with a harpoon IIRC.
A good pun is it's own reword.
There is a difference between spare parts, extra parts and left over parts.

The Venn diagram  for Common Sense and Good Sense has very little, if any, overlap.

OldGoat

• Give me heresy, or give me death.
« Reply #82 on: 01 Jun 2017, 18:18 »

I think both of the are socially awkward in certain situations.   Brun may have a good excuse with her inability to garner certain social clues if, as some suspect, she is a High Functioning Autistic individual.
But Brun must be something of a savant since, when tending bar, she can read a person like a book. 

Sullivan

• Furry furrier
  • Speaker-to- ... um... hm.
« Reply #83 on: 01 Jun 2017, 20:19 »

And she said "I am very good at my job."

Gyrre

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #84 on: 01 Jun 2017, 20:37 »

I choose to believe the last part of that sign says "Rob the Giraffe" and is meant solely to see if anyone read the whole sign.
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

Milayna

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #85 on: 01 Jun 2017, 22:11 »

She's good at reading other peoples' intentions toward other people. Not so much their intentions toward her.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #86 on: 01 Jun 2017, 23:20 »

You know, I wonder if this is one of the first times that Brun has laughed out loud! It's another one of those occasions where Jeph makes Brun very, very sweet! Why do I now think that she's going to spend the rest of the day saying "Relativistic Lion Collider" and then bursting into giggles? If nothing else, Clinton has given Brun that!

I've got to say that today's strip doesn't make me feel that there is much future for a closer relationship than friendship between Clinton and Brun. I don't think that Clinton is ready to make or comfortable with the investment in time and effort that I think would be necessary. I may be doing him a disservice though. Maybe, just maybe, he will enjoy making her happy enough that it makes him happy and the rest occurs in its natural sequence of events.
~~~~

SubaruStephen

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #87 on: 01 Jun 2017, 23:57 »

Strange painting in the background.
"No loitskaskarobgira"

I just don't get modern art. :psyduck:
A "buttload" is an actual measurement, next time someone tells you that they need a buttload of something, tell them 126 gallons might be a bit too much.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #88 on: 02 Jun 2017, 00:39 »

Better not loiter around it then.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

brasca

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #89 on: 02 Jun 2017, 01:20 »

You know, I wonder if this is one of the first times that Brun has laughed out loud! It's another one of those occasions where Jeph makes Brun very, very sweet! Why do I now think that she's going to spend the rest of the day saying "Relativistic Lion Collider" and then bursting into giggles? If nothing else, Clinton has given Brun that!

Either that or she'll start telling physics jokes instead of dog jokes for the next few weeks. 

USS Martenclaire

• Furry furrier
« Reply #90 on: 02 Jun 2017, 01:27 »

Either that or she'll start telling physics jokes instead of dog jokes for the next few weeks.

I hope not otherwise it's going to be a bit of

...but then I most folks here are used to Brun's

I'm quite particular with my puns. (Okay, okay I'll stop now)
« Last Edit: 02 Jun 2017, 01:35 by USS Martenclaire »

JoeCovenant

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #91 on: 02 Jun 2017, 04:14 »

Derive y = (r3)/3

(Thank you, The Simpsons)
I hope not otherwise it's going to be a bit of

...but then I most folks here are used to Brun's

I'm quite particular with my puns. (Okay, okay I'll stop now)
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands

Magniras

• Larger than most fish
  • INTERNET SPACESHIPS
« Reply #92 on: 02 Jun 2017, 10:08 »

Okay, I get the No Loitering and No Skating.  But does that sign really say No Ska and No Giraffes?

TinPenguin

• Cogito ergo potato.
« Reply #93 on: 02 Jun 2017, 10:51 »

Strange painting in the background.
"No loitskaskarobgira"

I just don't get modern art. :psyduck:

It's not modern art, it's probably tornedalsfinska.

Stoutfellow

• Curry sauce
« Reply #94 on: 02 Jun 2017, 11:54 »

Okay, I get the No Loitering and No Skating.  But does that sign really say No Ska and No Giraffes?

I expect that the third one is "No Skateboarding"; I've often seen that paired with "No Skating". The fourth one? "No Giraffes" seems as likely as anything else.

Roborat

• Furry furrier
« Reply #95 on: 02 Jun 2017, 12:45 »

I expect that the third one is "No Skateboarding"; I've often seen that paired with "No Skating". The fourth one? "No Giraffes" seems as likely as anything else.

I came her to ask the same question, I was hoping the collective hive mind had figured out the last two lines by now.  My best guess was "No Robbery and No Giraffes"  Could be someone who doesn't like Roberts and Girards as well, I suppose.

Zebediah

• I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #96 on: 02 Jun 2017, 13:24 »

My best guess was "No Robbery and No Giraffes"

"No Robbery" would kind of already be covered by Massachusetts general statutes - it's not legal anywhere in the state, so you don't have to specifically warn people against it.
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics
« Reply #97 on: 02 Jun 2017, 14:32 »

That doesn't mean they wouldn't, though.
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

Gyrre

« Reply #98 on: 02 Jun 2017, 15:49 »

My best guess was "No Robbery and No Giraffes"

"No Robbery" would kind of already be covered by Massachusetts general statutes - it's not legal anywhere in the state, so you don't have to specifically warn people against it.
Never underestimate the power of a few stupid people to ruin things for everyone else (let's avoid making that political).
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

Kugai

• Awakened
    • My Homepage
« Reply #99 on: 02 Jun 2017, 18:05 »

This is my take

No:
Loitering
Skating
Skateboarding
Robots
Graffiti

That fourth one seems to be consistent with Jeph mentioning that not everyone is comfortable with having the AI/Robots around even now.
James The Kugai 

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up