THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 21:37
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What will be the running theme for this week? (Vote for two)

Clinton decides to 'help' Bubbles and Faye realise their feelings for each other
Clinton AND CLAIRE decide to 'help' Bubbles and Faye realise their feelings for each other
A whole week of Hannelore, Claire and Tai squeeing about how 'cute' Faye and Bubbles are (much to the subjects' annoyance)
Marten is Marten and warns off everyone from interfering with Faye and Bubbles personal life (All: "Aaawww!")
Faye lectures Clinton about how ridiculous the whole idea by listing Bubbles qualities in romantic terms and then saying: "She's too good for me" (or words to that effect)
Faye tells Clinton that she'll prove there is nothing between her and Bubbles by kissing Bubbles.
SpookyBot arrives to play cupid (muttering about the necessity for doing so)
The strip takes a left turn and we spend a week with a hungover Brun
Bubbles and Faye get talking about Clinton's 'delusions'; Faye decides that she needs to work out why Bubbles is so downcast about Faye telling her that Clinton is delusional
Other (please specify in a comment)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT Strips 3526 to 3530 (17th to 21st July 2017)  (Read 39072 times)

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
Re: WCDT Strips 3526 to 3530 (17th to 21st July 2017)
« Reply #50 on: 18 Jul 2017, 01:46 »

Precisely.  Now, if Clinton said something like "I'll do 100 positive posts if you agree to let me have 5% of the take from every customer who tells you: 'Clinton sent me'," then Faye agreed then this would be a negotiation for advertising (if an ethically dubious one).

Advertising is perfectly fine, as long as it is represented as advertising (something that is compensated) and not a review (which should not be).
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

MrNumbers

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • A hoot
« Reply #51 on: 18 Jul 2017, 01:48 »

If we're going to break the fourth wall to explain Clinton's behaviour here, then see my sig.

Sig being "All about the jokes", yes, and I fully agree that's why it's annoying me. Because it's not just jokes at the character's expense, it's jokes at the expense of characterization.
oh god

Nighthawk700

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #52 on: 18 Jul 2017, 01:49 »

My wife is an artist (mostly in glass) and graphic designer.  Almost anyone who asks for something to be done, wants her to do it for a discount.  "It's for a charity"  "I'll put it on Facebook and tell everyone to go to you for this"  "I'm getting more than one, I should get a discount"  and even "I'll mail you a new lock, you can install it yourself" (from a locksmith over 200 miles away... we don't need a new lock for our doors).  It sometimes gets to the point where she wants to just drop it altogether.  Faye is doing a service.  One that takes time and skill to do.  She gave her pricing up front.  If you want the service done, and done well, you pay for it.  Now smile and give a big thumbs up, Clinton! 

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #53 on: 18 Jul 2017, 01:55 »

If we're going to break the fourth wall to explain Clinton's behaviour here, then see my sig.

Sig being "All about the jokes", yes, and I fully agree that's why it's annoying me. Because it's not just jokes at the character's expense, it's jokes at the expense of characterization.

Oh? Sorry, I missed that - I thought you'd said their behaviour was in character.

If out of character, then yes, I agree with you. I think it's all in character, though.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

MrNumbers

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • A hoot
« Reply #54 on: 18 Jul 2017, 02:48 »

Oh, I think it's all in his current character. I mean it's at the expense of character growth/development/nuance as opposed to it's breaking character or out-of-character.

Because yeah this was in-character.
oh god

Killspree

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #55 on: 18 Jul 2017, 03:00 »

I used to love to watch when someone tried to haggle with my Grandfather. (outboard boat motor repair) They' try to cheat him down on price and he'd go up. And the new higher price was the new base mark, he wouldn't go back to the original.

"$250."
"How about $200?"
"How about $300?"
"Okay fine, $250."
"Nope, $300."

Case

• comeback tour!
  • Putting the 'mental' into judgemental
« Reply #56 on: 18 Jul 2017, 05:03 »

I used to love to watch when someone tried to haggle with my Grandfather. (outboard boat motor repair) They' try to cheat him down on price and he'd go up. And the new higher price was the new base mark, he wouldn't go back to the original.

"$250."
"How about $200?"
"How about $300?"
"Okay fine, $250."
"Nope, $300."

There was a story in the 90's that this was the exact bargaining strategy of Commodore's Jack Tramiel ...
"Freedom is always the freedom of the dissenter" - Rosa Luxemburg
"The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you're a member of the Dunning-Kruger club. People miss that." - David Dunning
"Brains are assholes" - SitnSpin

TheEvilDog

« Reply #57 on: 18 Jul 2017, 07:49 »

My wife is an artist (mostly in glass) and graphic designer.  Almost anyone who asks for something to be done, wants her to do it for a discount.  "It's for a charity"  "I'll put it on Facebook and tell everyone to go to you for this"  "I'm getting more than one, I should get a discount"  and even "I'll mail you a new lock, you can install it yourself" (from a locksmith over 200 miles away... we don't need a new lock for our doors).  It sometimes gets to the point where she wants to just drop it altogether.  Faye is doing a service.  One that takes time and skill to do.  She gave her pricing up front.  If you want the service done, and done well, you pay for it.  Now smile and give a big thumbs up, Clinton!

Pretty much this.

Faye gave Clinton an estimate on what the repair would likely cost. Now, Clinton agreed to that, even if he didn't like it too much. That's materials used and services rendered. And likely a fair price considering as well that he wasn't keeping the hand in ideal conditions to begin with.

So now, Clinton is trying to weasel a discount by "offering" to post on a message board? That's not advertising, that's trying to cheat a business out of its time, money and supplies. He's already gotten a discount, now he's just chancing his arm (hand). And he's getting justly verbally smacked down.

flondrix

• Curry sauce
« Reply #58 on: 18 Jul 2017, 08:25 »

Also noting; I've been thinking Dora's increasing irrelevance to the comic salvaged by making her an investor, which gives more plausible reasons to bring her back from time to time with narrative significance.
She co-signed the lease, right?  She shouldn't be on the hook for money unless Faye and Bubbles trash the place.

Of course their client base includes May, Pintsize, Punchbot... 

OldGoat

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Give me heresy, or give me death.
« Reply #59 on: 18 Jul 2017, 12:27 »

Quite an assortment, really.  A convenience store clerk who might do a little hooking on the side, a lay-about who seems to have a few sketchy Internet side businesses, and a respected professional (certified public accountant) who moonlights as a boxer.

flondrix

• Curry sauce
« Reply #60 on: 18 Jul 2017, 13:00 »

Quite an assortment, really.  A convenience store clerk who might do a little hooking on the side, a lay-about who seems to have a few sketchy Internet side businesses, and a respected professional (certified public accountant) who moonlights as a boxer.

Whatever got May in robot jail in the first place was probably a little more spectacular than hooking, Pintsize has put jet engines on Roombas and done other things that destroyed property, and Punchbot seems to have zero restraint when it comes to punching things.

But I overlooked the fact that Dora could be on the hook for the whole lease--if the business goes under, the landlord will be hitting up Dora for each rent payment until the lease runs out.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #61 on: 18 Jul 2017, 13:11 »

Whatever got May in robot jail in the first place was probably a little more spectacular than hooking

She embezzled funds to buy a fighter jet so she could upload herself into it and fly.

OldGoat

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Give me heresy, or give me death.
« Reply #62 on: 18 Jul 2017, 13:17 »

Whatever got May in robot jail in the first place was probably a little more spectacular than hooking, Pintsize has put jet engines on Roombas and done other things that destroyed property, and Punchbot seems to have zero restraint when it comes to punching things.
I'm speaking of current situations.  I agree regarding May, and that backstory makes it harder for me to maintain sympathy for her.  (But, I think Jeph means for her to be a complicated character, albeit a superficial one on the surface.  He'll get some milage out of that at a later time.)

Making Jackass-worthy modifications to Roombas doesn't disqualify Pintsize as a lay-about, and even if he made money at it, it wouldn't count as gainful employment for the reasons you cite, among others.

As for Punchbot, he does a remarkable job of separating professional and recreational time.  I didn't see a single hole in the wall or pile of wreckage that may once have been a copy machine in his office.  ;)

flondrix

• Curry sauce
« Reply #63 on: 18 Jul 2017, 14:30 »

It looks like Clinton is not the only one getting parts replaced.  Faye's bosoms have gone from merely Homeric to James Cameronian

flondrix

• Curry sauce
« Reply #64 on: 18 Jul 2017, 14:43 »

I'm speaking of current situations.  I agree regarding May, and that backstory makes it harder for me to maintain sympathy for her.  (But, I think Jeph means for her to be a complicated character, albeit a superficial one on the surface.  He'll get some milage out of that at a later time.)

Making Jackass-worthy modifications to Roombas doesn't disqualify Pintsize as a lay-about, and even if he made money at it, it wouldn't count as gainful employment for the reasons you cite, among others.

As for Punchbot, he does a remarkable job of separating professional and recreational time.  I didn't see a single hole in the wall or pile of wreckage that may once have been a copy machine in his office.  ;)

I was referring to the building that Union Robotics is renting suffering damage from ill-advised things that the clientel might get themselves involved in.  May has already shown an interest in illegal chassis modification, Pintsize tends to wreak havoc in whatever environment he is in, and Punchbot was prone to foolish impulse punching while in the shop for repairs before.

BTW, I can understand "May" using a client-assigned name when working off her sentence as an AI "feature" (though making her wear a sexy french maid outfit as part of a jail sentence sounds really unethical), but doesn't she have a name of her own?  Or maybe her past was really so notorious that she decided she would be better off living under an assumed name.

Gyrre

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #65 on: 18 Jul 2017, 17:14 »

Except he’s offering to advertise for them, which is a service.
You can't buy anything with exposure™.
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #66 on: 18 Jul 2017, 17:21 »

Except he’s offering to advertise for them, which is a service.

They had agreed on the cost of the repair that including a tune up and a new cover to prevent further dust damage

Clinton was trying to get out of the repair.

Free advertising is priceless for a starting business, so customers who are paying are worth far more. Especially for a starting business!

He had already gotten a discount off the repair and even Elliot was willing to foot the bill.

Basically, Clinton is falling back into his old jerk self.

Case

• comeback tour!
« Reply #67 on: 18 Jul 2017, 17:52 »

I will just reiterate: representing paid advertising as an honest review is plain wrong.

It's all about ethics in ... [dodges hail of rotten tomatoes]

"The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you're a member of the Dunning-Kruger club. People miss that." - David Dunning

Zebediah

• I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #68 on: 18 Jul 2017, 18:47 »

Comic's up. And it looks like Faye is trying to dodge an awkward conversation.
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #69 on: 18 Jul 2017, 18:56 »

Clinton really should know by now not to oversass  The Pugnacious Peach
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #70 on: 18 Jul 2017, 19:15 »

BTW, I can understand "May" using a client-assigned name when working off her sentence as an AI "feature" (though making her wear a sexy french maid outfit as part of a jail sentence sounds really unethical), but doesn't she have a name of her own?  Or maybe her past was really so notorious that she decided she would be better off living under an assumed name.

She will never admit it but I think Dale's kindness made an impression on her and she got sentimental about the name he picked.

Today's comic is good writing. People spend a lot of time confused about their feelings. That Bubbles is trying to sort out what she means by "affection" makes perfect sense.

Not saying Bubbles has this, but I just learned about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexithymia
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

MrNumbers

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • A hoot
« Reply #71 on: 18 Jul 2017, 19:25 »

Or, alternatively, trying to reassure a friend that an awkward conversation isn't needed... unfortunately, it probably is.
oh god

TheEvilDog

« Reply #72 on: 18 Jul 2017, 19:39 »

Or, alternatively, trying to reassure a friend that an awkward conversation isn't needed... unfortunately, it probably is.

Although Faye does have a history of avoiding dealing with her emotions and the feelings of others. Which makes this interaction feel like another chapter of that same old story repeating itself.

Kugai

• Awakened
    • My Homepage
« Reply #73 on: 18 Jul 2017, 19:47 »

True

But I suspect that with her near fatal brush with Alcohol  Poisoning, she's learned   a  bit about opening up
James The Kugai 

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #74 on: 18 Jul 2017, 20:08 »

She will never admit it but I think Dale's kindness made an impression on her and she got sentimental about the name he picked.

It's certainly better than "Dickmouth Stinkface".
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

TheEvilDog

« Reply #75 on: 18 Jul 2017, 20:21 »

True

But I suspect that with her near fatal brush with Alcohol  Poisoning, she's learned   a  bit about opening up

True, but this is also the first possibility of someone being interested in her might be a difficult thing to talk about. After all, what tipped her towards that trip to hospital was the breakdown of her relationship with Angus. Most, if not all, of Faye's main binges have been in connection with relationships (or lack thereof). This might be Faye trying to make sure she doesn't end up in that position again.

brasca

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #76 on: 18 Jul 2017, 20:32 »

Bubbles and Faye have their reasons to not get close even though they probably have feelings for each other.  Neither one of them want to lose someone they care about again, but underneath that is the unknown possibility of having a relationship between an AI and a human. 

Maybe Bubbles should contact Carla.  It's been a couple of years since Shortpacked ended so who knows what stage they are in their relationship. 

Gyrre

« Reply #77 on: 18 Jul 2017, 21:07 »

It looks like Clinton is not the only one getting parts replaced.  Faye's bosoms have gone from merely Homeric to James Cameronian
Bras do weird things.
a real-ass gaddam sword

Kugai

• Awakened
    • My Homepage
« Reply #78 on: 18 Jul 2017, 21:09 »

Comic's up

And perhaps I was a bit premature in my earlier  statement??

We  shall see.
James The Kugai 

Milayna

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #79 on: 18 Jul 2017, 21:48 »

If I know my avoidant behavior - and believe me I know my avoidant behavior - Faye is exhibiting avoidant behavior.

Magniras

• Larger than most fish
  • INTERNET SPACESHIPS
« Reply #80 on: 18 Jul 2017, 22:34 »

If I know my avoidant behavior - and believe me I know my avoidant behavior - Faye is exhibiting avoidant behavior.

You know your avoidant behavior, sure.

But to me, looks like she thought it through, weighed it against everything she knows about Bubs, and came to the conclusion that a lot of us did. Platonic affection.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #81 on: 18 Jul 2017, 22:39 »

Quote from: somebody or other
My shrink told me to research avoidant personality disorder but I couldn't make myself do it.

Faye could also be clueless.

If she puts Bubbles through the kind of courtship she subjected Marten and Angus to, I feel sorry for Bubbles.

If Bubbles is not Interested then that's better for the equilibrium of all concerned but inconsistent with the Principle of Maximum Awkwardness.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #82 on: 18 Jul 2017, 23:27 »

Poor Bubbles! Really, I think that most adults have been where she is at least once. The most horrible part of it is that there is no automatic correct answer. There is nothing more disturbing to realise that your subconscious hind-brain had come to decisions about your relationships without telling your consciousness first! This must be all the more difficult for Bubbles because, according to Jeph on Twitter yesterday, Bubbles usually tries to be very careful about what she says and the words she uses to say it. To have an ambiguity in the air is probably not something with which she feels comfortable.

Yes, Faye is running away from the conversation and that is an entirely human reaction. This is especially the case the way the last serious relationship Faye was in crashed and burned. I can well understand her not wanting to even discuss feelings.

But to me, looks like she thought it through, weighed it against everything she knows about Bubs, and came to the conclusion that a lot of us did. Platonic affection.

That may or may not be what Faye wants to believe. Panel 4 explicitly states that it isn't what Bubbles believes.
« Last Edit: 18 Jul 2017, 23:43 by BenRG »
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

flondrix

• Curry sauce
« Reply #83 on: 18 Jul 2017, 23:37 »

True, but this is also the first possibility of someone being interested in her might be a difficult thing to talk about. After all, what tipped her towards that trip to hospital was the breakdown of her relationship with Angus. Most, if not all, of Faye's main binges have been in connection with relationships (or lack thereof). This might be Faye trying to make sure she doesn't end up in that position again.

I can't fault Faye for overlooking the possibility that a robot may have a non-platonic interest in her.  It is uncommon.

Gyrre

« Reply #84 on: 19 Jul 2017, 01:56 »

Poor Bubs, that's a super awkward feeling to have. Worse are the anxieties that can attach to it.
a real-ass gaddam sword

Case

• comeback tour!
« Reply #85 on: 19 Jul 2017, 03:48 »

I can't fault Faye for overlooking the possibility that a robot may have a non-platonic interest in her.  It is uncommon.

Uhmmmh - Is it, actually? Jeph hasn't explored it in the comic, true. But that could be due to many things, including 'many things Jeph' rather than 'things QC-Verse'. IIRC, he once expressed a profound dislike for some anime or other that explored the topic. Maybe he decided to 'show you how it's done right'.

JoeCovenant

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #86 on: 19 Jul 2017, 04:36 »

Uhmmmh - Is it, actually? Jeph hasn't explored it in the comic, true. But that could be due to many things, including 'many things Jeph' rather than 'things QC-Verse'. IIRC, he once expressed a profound dislike for some anime or other that explored the topic. Maybe he decided to 'show you how it's done right'.

Yeah... and of course it depends what one means by *uncommon*...

After all, has anyone on here not thought Bubbles was totally... just... you know... kinda...like... Wow... Ummm...

... (justmethen?) 
 :oops:
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #87 on: 19 Jul 2017, 04:42 »

I'll say this much: Bubbles' chassis has a remarkable level of human anatomical emulation. I would go so far to say that I potentially see SpookyBot's cloven hoof-prints in this: Someone is planning something and Bubbles is their tool.
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

flondrix

• Curry sauce
« Reply #88 on: 19 Jul 2017, 05:29 »

I'll say this much: Bubbles' chassis has a remarkable level of human anatomical emulation. I would go so far to say that I potentially see SpookyBot's cloven hoof-prints in this: Someone is planning something and Bubbles is their tool.

Bubbles is indeed hot in the opinion of those who like female anatomy, but so far as we have been led to believe in the comic, Faye is completely straight.  And I doubt that Bubbles would be interested in anyone else at this point.

It occurs to me that Faye may turn out to be pissed--at the universe in general if not at Bubbles personally--when she finds out that Bubbles feels "that way" about her.  I'll bet part of the reason she got so close to Bubbles in the first place was that she was the one person in her life that Faye was certain would not introduce that complicating factor into things.

JoeCovenant

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #89 on: 19 Jul 2017, 05:54 »

If Faye starts making little origami unicorns....
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands

Case

• comeback tour!
« Reply #90 on: 19 Jul 2017, 06:09 »

After all, has anyone on here not thought Bubbles was totally... just... you know... kinda...like... Wow... Ummm...

... splendid in every regard. She is.

Smart, capable, fiercely loyal, subtle sense of humour - what more could one want in a friend?  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: 19 Jul 2017, 06:34 by Case »

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #91 on: 19 Jul 2017, 06:41 »

Pintsize has spent years getting her used to the idea.

And may have poisoned the ground for Bubbles in the process.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #92 on: 19 Jul 2017, 06:48 »

On another subject, I mourn the missed opportunity that came with writing the synthetics to have identical emotional makeups and problems to the squishies.

John Campbell challenged sf writers "Give me something that thinks as well as a man, but not like a man!". It would have been fascinating to read about entities that feel as deeply as humans but in a clearly different way.

On the other hand, that would make it an sf comic rather than a relationships comic.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #93 on: 19 Jul 2017, 07:01 »

On the other hand, that would make it an sf comic rather than a relationships comic.

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive?

Science fiction has always been about exploring human nature, who we are as a species and the values we hold dear. In looking at the seemingly unknown, we learn far more about ourselves.

shanejayell

• Duck attack survivor
    • Church of Yuri
« Reply #94 on: 19 Jul 2017, 07:10 »

Aww. Bubbles is dealing with new emotional issues.

I sorta hope Jeph goes slow with this. Bubbles is still recovering from her (near) slavery with Corpse Witch after all. And Faye is kinda clueless too.

flondrix

• Curry sauce
« Reply #95 on: 19 Jul 2017, 09:07 »

Pintsize has spent years getting her used to the idea.

And may have poisoned the ground for Bubbles in the process.

Pintsize pretty much exists to discredit the concept.  "The best way to lie convincingly is to tell the truth unconvincingly" and all that.  Kind of like how aliens stage all that stuff with anal probes and cattle mutilations so that no one will believe anyone who actually sees an alien.

I wonder who Pintsize is working for?

flondrix

• Curry sauce
« Reply #96 on: 19 Jul 2017, 09:31 »

On another subject, I mourn the missed opportunity that came with writing the synthetics to have identical emotional makeups and problems to the squishies.

Actually, Bubbles described some of the other possibilites to Faye.  It was not comforting.

John Campbell challenged sf writers "Give me something that thinks as well as a man, but not like a man!". It would have been fascinating to read about entities that feel as deeply as humans but in a clearly different way.

Interesting, because I have also heard the accusation that Campbell insisted that humans had to always be the smartest beings in the universe in any story he bought.

flondrix

• Curry sauce
« Reply #97 on: 19 Jul 2017, 09:35 »

Aww. Bubbles is dealing with new emotional issues.

I sorta hope Jeph goes slow with this. Bubbles is still recovering from her (near) slavery with Corpse Witch after all. And Faye is kinda clueless too.

Best case scenario:  Faye manages to pick her jaw up off of the floor in time to say that she is a mess and should not be starting a new relationship with anyone for some time (which is true) but that she owes her new life since her alcoholic breakdown to Bubbles and won't be going anywhere.

Anyone want to bet that the best case scenario is what's going to happen?  Yeah, I didn't think so.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #98 on: 19 Jul 2017, 09:53 »

You know, you can edit posts and insert quotes.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #99 on: 19 Jul 2017, 10:31 »

Keep in mind that Faye's break up and hospitalization is not recent. There were some serious time lapses shown and Faye worked at the skate park for months it seems. So we are talking at least half a year, possibly more since the break up. I'm not saying Faye needs to hop back in the relationship saddle. Given my history that would be a real laugh. But it's not like it is a raw subject like it would have been right after the break up, and Faye has done a lot of self work and growing in the mean time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up