THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 16 Apr 2024, 16:51
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Who do you think Roko would get along with best?

Bubbles
Hanners
May (because irony)
Marten
Claire
Marigold
Momo
Dale
Brun
Emily
Steve
Cossette
Elliot
Pintsize
Clinton
Melon
Gordon
Dora
Winslow
other (please state)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT Strips 3571 to 3575 (18th to 22nd 2017)  (Read 22713 times)

zisraelsen

• Curry sauce
Re: WCDT Strips 3571 to 3575 (18th to 22nd 2017)
« Reply #50 on: 19 Sep 2017, 11:57 »

That proposal doesn't seem that unbelievable to me. There could easily be protocols in the software to parse the movement of the foot based on what the AI's consciousness is trying to do, much like you don't need to consciously decide to move every individual muscle involved when you decide to walk somewhere. That would allow an AI to walk without intimate knowledge of their mechanics.
Zack is easier to type than Zisraelsen, so

OldGoat

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Give me heresy, or give me death.
« Reply #51 on: 19 Sep 2017, 12:46 »

That proposal doesn't seem that unbelievable to me. There could easily be protocols in the software to parse the movement of the foot based on what the AI's consciousness is trying to do, much like you don't need to consciously decide to move every individual muscle involved when you decide to walk somewhere. That would allow an AI to walk without intimate knowledge of their mechanics.
Yup.  My friend and I both walk just fine, but I just know there's bones and stuff down there.  He, OTOH, is licensed by the state to take people's feet apart and put them back together.   For money, no less!  (He's a DPM and licensed podiatric surgeon.)  I'll ask next time I see him, but I very much doubt he thinks about what each muscle and joint is doing unless they start yelling at him about something going wrong.

Ever been awkward in a new pair of shoes?  That happens because your brain and sense of proprioception haven't reset where the ends of your toes are at, and scraping the curb the first time you park a strange car is an extension of that same thing.  Locomoting AIs need to have these functions, too.

JimC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Alice liked fluffy toys...
« Reply #52 on: 19 Sep 2017, 13:06 »

So, the idea you're proposing is that AI are  can use those protocols/their  bodies without consciously accessing them, like organics, or even without being _able_ to access them.
Think APIs and Object oriented programming.
I think the chassis and its components would have a lot of local processing built in, so the brain would issue command "Put fingertip at co-ordinates x.y.z", but it would be local control on the limb that selected which muscles to contract and release to obtain the desired result. And even if the hardware can't actually do it, the command could still be issued. I can imagine a 6th finger on my hand, and I can think, "wiggle that finger", but nothing happens, whereas if I think "wiggle 4th finger" then it moves.

swapna

• Curry sauce
« Reply #53 on: 19 Sep 2017, 13:48 »

So, the idea you're proposing is that AI are  can use those protocols/their  bodies without consciously accessing them, like organics, or even without being _able_ to access them.
Think APIs and Object oriented programming.
I think the chassis and its components would have a lot of local processing built in, so the brain would issue command "Put fingertip at co-ordinates x.y.z", but it would be local control on the limb that selected which muscles to contract and release to obtain the desired result. And even if the hardware can't actually do it, the command could still be issued. I can imagine a 6th finger on my hand, and I can think, "wiggle that finger", but nothing happens, whereas if I think "wiggle 4th finger" then it moves.

The idea to mask the functions under layers makes sense to me, what doesn't is that the AI wouldn't have access to them even when they needed to. Wouldn't they need to have a very detailed interface with their chassis? Run diagnostics? Read error logs? How would you know if an update worked? Is "it feels weird" really the most accurate diagnostic you can get from a sophisticated mechanical device with  highly sensitive and diverse sensors?

As for humans not having to think about our foot movements: yes, I know that's how it works for us. I am not confused about how humans know how to walk, thank you, but I was thinking about how robot bodies, especially exchangeable ones, might work within the logic of the comic. If "well, it's like it's for humans! Duh!" is the answer, that's just very boring.

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #54 on: 19 Sep 2017, 14:04 »

Maybe "it feels weird" is all they can do on their own, but they need - for want of a better term - a debugger for more detailed analysis. A bit like how we could say "it feels weird" but may need further testing with "human debuggers" (blood tests; EEG; X-ray; lung function test, though what you might need all four of those for at once I dread to think) for a better result.

AIs might have simple tests built in. Current computers have POST, and to quote the late, great Terry Pratchett: "Most people, on waking up, accelerate through a quick panicky pre-consciousness check-up: who am I, where am I, who is he/she, good god, why am I cuddling a policeman's helmet, what happened last night?", but any further diagnostic tools may not be commonly necessary, so they aren't part of common chassis because it's extra expense and extra things to go wrong.

Also, I'm not sure the Thumblord Incident is a reliable indicator of how AIs work. It was a funny set of strips, and may have been true at the time, but Jeph has made AIs and their functions a lot more realistic since then.
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

tustin2121

• Plantmonster
« Reply #55 on: 19 Sep 2017, 14:34 »

The idea to mask the functions under layers makes sense to me, what doesn't is that the AI wouldn't have access to them even when they needed to. Wouldn't they need to have a very detailed interface with their chassis? Run diagnostics? Read error logs? How would you know if an update worked? Is "it feels weird" really the most accurate diagnostic you can get from a sophisticated mechanical device with  highly sensitive and diverse sensors?

I'm reminded of how hard drives work these days. Did you know that, with common hard drive sizes these days being up in the terrabytes, a hard drive has its data so densely packed that the hard drive is guessing at the data more often than it's reading it? The HD has advanced error correction routines that are running constantly when reading data, to try and correct for all of the errors it gets from noise of the surrounding data, defects in the surface its written on, drift from the heads, etc. Even non-spinning drives have these problems, as the cells the data is stored in leak charge and lose integrity over time and writes. But once it gets to the OS level, any troubles the HD may have had in reading the data have been quietly swept under the rug, and oftentimes the only way you can tell when a hard drive is failing is when its taking much longer than usual to boot or open a program or file. Or the computer just outright fails to boot one day. It's a feeling that the hard drive may be struggling at that point.

There are programs out there to read "SMART" data from the drive, which should be able to tell you things like error rates and the like, but often times the numbers returned from a HD's SMART data can't be compared to anything other than itself, generally making it useless to use in the short term, and only mildly useful to a vigilant user over the long term. And some drive manufacturers even refuse to report SMART data, because it might make their hard drives "look bad".

I expect a similar thing could well happen to chassis and their manufacturers. Though I imagine it becomes an AI Rights issue at that point, and government regulation is bound to get involved...

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #56 on: 19 Sep 2017, 15:14 »

I guess in her case extreme stress causes a disruption to her autonomic processes, thus she loses consciousness?

No; Bubbles hit the nail on the head. It's psychosomatic: Roko really doesn't want to see her detached and flayed foot, so her subconscious systems shut down her higher processes (she 'faints') so she doesn't have to do so.

My interpretation is just as psychosomatic as yours.   :-P
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Thrudd

• Scrabble hacker
  • Sucess Redefined
« Reply #57 on: 19 Sep 2017, 16:35 »

My own personal twist on this is that Faye is demonstrating similar tunnel vision to Clinto, Brun and Emily.
Each have their own social issues unique to them but they all have a deep abiding passion for something.
Come to think of it most of the rest of the cast has show similar passion for a subject.
Claire as a Bibliophile, Marigold and Dale as Otaku, Steve and Cereal.

The only main character that has not as yet displayed passion for a subject as far as I can remember is our erstwhile lead, Marten.
A good pun is it's own reword.
There is a difference between spare parts, extra parts and left over parts.

The Venn diagram  for Common Sense and Good Sense has very little, if any, overlap.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #58 on: 19 Sep 2017, 17:35 »

I wonder what the Blend was

Payback Faye?

Suuuuurrrely not  :-D
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Zebediah

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #59 on: 19 Sep 2017, 18:05 »

The only main character that has not as yet displayed passion for a subject as far as I can remember is our erstwhile lead, Marten.

Guitars.
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #60 on: 19 Sep 2017, 19:22 »

You know, that could be a sub-head for the Wiki: "Character Passionate Subject."
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #61 on: 19 Sep 2017, 19:40 »

Guitars.

Exhibit A: http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2416
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Perfectly Reasonable

• Be nice to everybody. So you're better than them.
« Reply #62 on: 19 Sep 2017, 19:46 »

Faye's enthusiasm reminds me of Emily here.

I don't -think- I'd faint when having blood drawn. But I always look away. Just in case. Because it would be embarrassing.
What would I do if I were smart?
I guess first I'd stop taking the stupid pills.

Near Lurker

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #63 on: 19 Sep 2017, 21:34 »

Pharmaceutical industry?  She said crime.
After seventeen years, once again, sort of a lurker.  (he/him)

Gyrre

« Reply #64 on: 19 Sep 2017, 21:39 »

'Like the pharmaceutical industry', or career politics, or the insurance industry.
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

Storel

« Reply #65 on: 19 Sep 2017, 22:24 »

Roko: Oh please. If you wanna make money in crime, there are a million better ways than bank robbwhy am I telling you this

I dunno... sounds like they bribed Hanners not to tell you (or just didn't let her know) about the tiny little program they added to your background processes that subconsciously encourages you to tell them ways to succeed in crime.

I mean, I'm just guessing... but that's what I'd have done.

St.Clair

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • not actually a saint
« Reply #66 on: 19 Sep 2017, 22:52 »

Also, how in hell does Roko use her feet without knowing how they work?

You should ask a centipede that question.

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #67 on: 19 Sep 2017, 23:15 »

Am I the only one who thinks that Hannelore's monologue was delivered in a breathless, excited tone of voice, possibly without any pauses? It just seems that Hanners would be in a hurry to reassure Roko and would thus come across as a bit adorably teen!

I... do think that panel 3 is the first time we've seen Roko smile. Meanwhile, I can answer her question about why she's saying this to Faye: She's babbling. She's so glad to be getting out of there without seeing more of her anatomy that she is babbling in relief.

BTW, I've finally worked out what that tall glass cabinet is. It's an old prop from the set of The Time Tunnel. It's one of those narrow stacks of randomly flashing lights that the TV props departments used to make to make the audience think "Beep-Boop! This is a Science-y Place!". Bubbles found it at the Skate Park and brought it to Union Robotics to act as 'atmosphere'.
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

Mr_Rose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Head Canon arms dealer
« Reply #68 on: 19 Sep 2017, 23:27 »

So, question: now that Faye is legitimately employed again and has a genuine career ahead maybe, would she go back to college part-time to get “properly” qualified in robo-fixin?
"I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." - Charles Babbage

Tlaloc

• Larger than most fish
  • Out of Work Rain Deity
« Reply #69 on: 20 Sep 2017, 00:31 »

Maybe she can teach the class!  😝
The point where Existentialist, Taoist and Buddhist thought meet is fascinating.

What goes on inside matters more than what goes on without? If the world beyond our skulls is a cypher that only we can provide meaning to & control is an illusion, what can we expect of ourselves or others?

JoeCovenant

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #70 on: 20 Sep 2017, 02:51 »

You should ask a centipede that question.

(shall I post a link to "The Wee Kirkcudbright Centipede" again???)
(Naaaahh!)
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands

JimC

• Beyond Thunderdome
« Reply #71 on: 20 Sep 2017, 04:42 »

The idea to mask the functions under layers makes sense to me, what doesn't is that the AI wouldn't have access to them even when they needed to.
Don't reckon so. 25 years ago I used to write assembler programs to interact almost directly with the hardware, but I haven't really been able to do that sort of stuff since Windows NT came out, and more importantly haven't needed to. And also the level of complexity has risen to such a degree that  even if you did have access you wouldn't know what to do with it. I used to understand what every component did on my motorcyle, and have a damn good idea how to fix it if it went wrong, but nowadays with fuel injection, electronic ignition and **** knows what I really wouldn't have a clue, and without complex external equipment even an up to date pro is severely limited.

Tlaloc

• Larger than most fish
  • Out of Work Rain Deity
« Reply #72 on: 20 Sep 2017, 06:33 »

And yet we're not seeing oh so much programmatically improving despite all these layers. Modern computing is wedded to what is known as cruft... But it doesn't have to continue this way as a large and increasingly vocal number of people are realising.
The point where Existentialist, Taoist and Buddhist thought meet is fascinating.

What goes on inside matters more than what goes on without? If the world beyond our skulls is a cypher that only we can provide meaning to & control is an illusion, what can we expect of ourselves or others?

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #73 on: 20 Sep 2017, 07:40 »

So, question: now that Faye is legitimately employed again and has a genuine career ahead maybe, would she go back to college part-time to get “properly” qualified in robo-fixin?

Sure, she and a friend just started a business by borrowing heavily and using another friend as a co-signer. A business which is struggling through it's start up phase, and for which they've had all of four customers so far. Why not go offer and get thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars into debt while skipping potential work time to get accreditation for what she already knows how to do?

Yes, that was rather acerbic. Might have something to do with how I was pushed by family into a similar situation, though I wasn't starting my own business at the time. It was still two years of wasted time and money to go through schooling for a useless piece of paper to 'learn' what I already knew, just to have that piece of paper saying I knew it.

OldGoat

« Reply #74 on: 20 Sep 2017, 08:26 »

BTW, I've finally worked out what that tall glass cabinet is. It's an old prop from the set of The Time Tunnel.

Akkk!  An Irwin Allen production!  You know what THAT means!

(click to show/hide)

And if that's the case,
(click to show/hide)

flondrix

• Curry sauce
« Reply #75 on: 20 Sep 2017, 09:20 »

A centipede was happy – quite!
    Until a toad in fun
    Said, "Pray, which leg comes after which?"
    Which threw her mind in such a pitch,
    She laid bewildered in the ditch
    Considering how to run.

flondrix

• Curry sauce
« Reply #76 on: 20 Sep 2017, 09:31 »

Sure, she and a friend just started a business by borrowing heavily and using another friend as a co-signer. A business which is struggling through it's start up phase, and for which they've had all of four customers so far. Why not go offer and get thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars into debt while skipping potential work time to get accreditation for what she already knows how to do?

Yes, that was rather acerbic. Might have something to do with how I was pushed by family into a similar situation, though I wasn't starting my own business at the time. It was still two years of wasted time and money to go through schooling for a useless piece of paper to 'learn' what I already knew, just to have that piece of paper saying I knew it.

That piece of paper can be necessary, unfortunately.  Faye and Bubbles could work at the skate park without credentials, since everyone there was breaking the law anyway, but I could forsee Union Robotics running into certification issues in the future.

OldGoat

« Reply #77 on: 20 Sep 2017, 09:53 »

That piece of paper can be necessary, unfortunately.  Faye and Bubbles could work at the skate park without credentials, since everyone there was breaking the law anyway, but I could forsee Union Robotics running into certification issues in the future.
Or the field may be so new that there is no globally recognized credentialing body as yet, although I'm sure there are less credible ones aplenty as long as you're willing to pay the tuition.

(Yeah, I've had to play the certification game.)

brasca

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #78 on: 20 Sep 2017, 11:26 »

Well if they want to make some money fast and get away with it then they should ask May how she got caught.  Corpse Witch would be a good consultant too since she would've gotten away with her crimes if it weren't for that meddling cyber god.

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics
« Reply #79 on: 20 Sep 2017, 13:44 »

I'm not sure if Corpse Witch would be particularly eager to help Faye and Bubbles, though...
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

SotFX

• Plantmonster
« Reply #80 on: 20 Sep 2017, 18:05 »

We've gotten contradictory information about whether they sleep. Momo said once that she doesn't need to. On the other hand there was a comment from Jeph somewhere that every intelligence needs periodic downtime.
Downtime could easily be things like routine software maintenance such as fragmentation of their systems and everything else there along with lower powered modes in order to facilitate a better charging cycle.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #81 on: 20 Sep 2017, 18:17 »

Blue Crime pays  well

Insurance is good
Stock Market
Government Contracts (Try the Military, they'll pay you $500 for a Hammer)

:claireface:
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Zebediah

• I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #82 on: 20 Sep 2017, 19:33 »

Comic's up. And Roko's hair is down.
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

Thrudd

• Scrabble hacker
  • Sucess Redefined
« Reply #83 on: 20 Sep 2017, 20:42 »

Here we have another example of a character saying something inappropriate and making someone else uncomfortable.
I am beginning to sense that there is some sort of pattern or theme going on here.
Nah.
A good pun is it's own reword.
There is a difference between spare parts, extra parts and left over parts.

The Venn diagram  for Common Sense and Good Sense has very little, if any, overlap.

flondrix

• Curry sauce
« Reply #84 on: 20 Sep 2017, 21:05 »

Here we have another example of a character saying something inappropriate and making someone else uncomfortable.
I am beginning to sense that there is some sort of pattern or theme going on here.
Nah.

When I saw the poll for this week, I thought of Roko's reaction to Faye's "foot meat" song and knew that she and Hanners would hit it off.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #85 on: 20 Sep 2017, 21:56 »

Quote from: Detective Basilisk
since I was born

What does it mean that a synthetic describes their incarnation that way? Is it just a convenient way to communicate with meat-based people? Do they try to relate their experiences to ours?
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Perfectly Reasonable

• Be nice to everybody. So you're better than them.
« Reply #86 on: 20 Sep 2017, 22:00 »

Faye's "foot meat" song;

I was expecting someone here to have filked it long before this....
(sigh)
I am disappoint.
What would I do if I were smart?
I guess first I'd stop taking the stupid pills.

Sullivan

• Furry furrier
  • Speaker-to- ... um... hm.
« Reply #87 on: 20 Sep 2017, 23:14 »

Hanners will soon want to have her consciousness transferred to an AI. You know she's thought about it.

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #88 on: 20 Sep 2017, 23:17 »

Oh! Well, I wasn't expecting to be right but here we are: It seems that, since coming for tea, Roko and Hannelore have at least become acquaintances, if not friends.

What Roko is doing is actually quite common behaviour for people with anxiety conditions of various forms (at least in my experience of them): They can't help but talk about the source of their anxieties and, if it's something you're more than a little anxious about yourself, it can become a very awkward and uncomfortable interaction.

Quote from: Detective Basilisk
since I was born

What does it mean that a synthetic describes their incarnation that way? Is it just a convenient way to communicate with meat-based people? Do they try to relate their experiences to ours?

I think that they typically try to find human-analogue phraseology for their experiences. I suspect that, in this context, Roko is saying that her chassis is the first one into which she was downloaded after being compiled in E-CC's natal servers. So 'born' means being embodied in some way for the first time (even if that 'body' is another mainframe, like the one in which Station lives).

[EDIT]
I just noticed that, with her hair down, Roko looks like the Disney TV character Kim Possible. I wonder if Jeph is telling us that Roko had a 'childhood' fictional crime-fighter hero and this guided her aspirations in operational life?
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

JimC

• Beyond Thunderdome
« Reply #89 on: 21 Sep 2017, 04:22 »

And Officer Rosko continues: " and all those secretions and eliminations. Not just the big stuff, but the way the human body emits tiny amounts of smelly fluid from just about every surface. I can't imagine what it would be like to have underarms that sweat, and as for those other bits... "

shanejayell

• Duck attack survivor
    • Church of Yuri
« Reply #90 on: 21 Sep 2017, 07:18 »

Poor Hanners.

Wonder if Basilisk will become a Coffee of Doom regular now?

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #91 on: 21 Sep 2017, 08:46 »

Raising a fascinating question. Our sweat and grease serve purposes:
1. Controlling body temperature
2. Protecting skin
3. Disposing of metabolic waste

People in robot bodies need two of those three.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

David F

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #92 on: 21 Sep 2017, 09:37 »

I love the contrast between this and Hannelore's previous interaction with Roko.  (#3426 and #3427)

That Roko is letting her hair down around Hannelore specifically is an interesting sort of reciprocity.  She even had it up while knitting at home (#3414)...

zisraelsen

• Curry sauce
« Reply #93 on: 21 Sep 2017, 09:54 »

I had the same question. Bubbles has said she has a coolant pump, but she doesn't have any visible radiators or heatsinks. How do they get rid of waste heat, I wonder?
Zack is easier to type than Zisraelsen, so

sitnspin

• Amoral lust machine
« Reply #94 on: 21 Sep 2017, 10:01 »

She expels gas. The answer, as always, is butts.
I'm a simple girl, all I want from life is to drink the blood of my enemies from their bleached hollowed skulls.
@syleegrrl

brasca

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #95 on: 21 Sep 2017, 13:56 »

Hanners will soon want to have her consciousness transferred to an AI. You know she's thought about it.

I don't think the procedure exists yet, but she'd be first in line to be finally rid of her hypochondria once it's possible.

JimC

• Beyond Thunderdome
« Reply #96 on: 21 Sep 2017, 14:05 »

I had the same question. Bubbles has said she has a coolant pump, but she doesn't have any visible radiators or heatsinks. How do they get rid of waste heat, I wonder?
Respiration and internal radiators? Be best to have single directional flow. I might be tempted to go for intake through the "ears" and exhale through the nostrils.

For extraordinary exertion maybe consider taking on a supply of water and using evaporative cooling to increase radiator efficiency?
« Last Edit: 21 Sep 2017, 15:07 by JimC »

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #97 on: 21 Sep 2017, 16:41 »

Internal water tank and breathe out steam?
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

Sullivan

• Furry furrier
  • Speaker-to- ... um... hm.
« Reply #99 on: 21 Sep 2017, 17:56 »

Internal water tank and breathe out steam?
Please, no steampunk influences here! AT ALL.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up