THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 15:44
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Marigold. Foot. Mouth. Extraction method?

She realizes she made a mistake and apologizes.
- 1 (1.9%)
She buries her head under the covers until Momo forces her to apologize.
- 18 (34.6%)
She runs off and joins Hanners on her quest for self-fulfillment.
- 2 (3.8%)
She stubbornly refuses to acknowledge she screwed up, shoe-leather-aftertaste be damned!
- 15 (28.8%)
Purple Monkey Dishwashers.
- 7 (13.5%)
Spathe Ham.
- 4 (7.7%)
Something else.
- 5 (9.6%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT strips 3681 to 3685 (19-23 February 2018)  (Read 51187 times)

Mordhaus

• Furry furrier
Re: WCDT strips 3681 to 3685 (19-23 February 2018)
« Reply #150 on: 21 Feb 2018, 23:59 »

And I think everyone would pick the pilotable mech over a partner.

I don't even like to drive. I'd pass on the Gundam and keep the partner 100% of the time.

Damn right.  A Gundam is an 18 meter tall, 60 ton white elephant.  (And blue, and red, and gold.)  Like any combat vehicle, it requires an enormous amount of fuel, maintenance, etc etc for every minute of actual operation.  Even when it's inactive, it takes up space.  And it is a gigantic trouble magnet.

My significant other also requires enormous amounts of fuel, high maintenance levels, and takes up space when inactive. They are also a gigantic trouble magnet.

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #151 on: 22 Feb 2018, 00:09 »

I just want to go on the record here that the VF-1 series of Valkyrie aerospace fighters (particularly the -S variant with the dorsal boosters) are my favourite ludicrously-impractical Japanese military mecha. It's probably because it's the first because someone bought an 11-year-old me a Valkyrie toy waaay back in the 1980s because they didn't know the difference between Robotech and Transformers.

I just also want to add that I'd love to see May in a VF-1 chassis and for her to have a crush on her pilot with all the confusion for both participants that this would automatically trigger; dates via the neural piloting interface? However, now I'm heading deep into fanfic/shipping territory, which is off-topic for this thread. :-P
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

swapna

• Curry sauce
« Reply #152 on: 22 Feb 2018, 01:21 »

I am saddened by the lack of cursing, but Momos friendship with Marigold helps her make real progress, I think.

And I think May's interested in others, not just forced to observe. She's just very prickly on the outside,  kinda like Faye  (who also has a very keen eye for her friends, but not for her own problems)

Case

• comeback tour!
  • Putting the 'mental' into judgemental
« Reply #153 on: 22 Feb 2018, 02:09 »

Well. Inability to see your own issues is a recurring theme in QC humanity.

FYP

Also: MoMayntervention!
"Freedom is always the freedom of the dissenter" - Rosa Luxemburg
"The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you're a member of the Dunning-Kruger club. People miss that." - David Dunning
"Brains are assholes" - SitnSpin

JoeCovenant

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #154 on: 22 Feb 2018, 02:42 »

Has Marigold always had that severe of an overbite, or is it a new-ish artistic license to create "cuter" MarMar?

I gotta say, until I saw the sub-text my first thoughts on todays comic was...
"Has this one been rushed? It looks really sloppily drawn..."
But then I realised that Momo was drawn as well as ever...
Then I thought - is this more playing around with character models (as seems to have been happening in recent weeks)

Then I read the sub-text.

Can't say I agree with it...
:(
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands

traroth

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #155 on: 22 Feb 2018, 02:52 »

@JoeCovenant: True. It's especially so for the second image. Something seems really wrong with Marigold's teeth...
"Courage is freedom and freedom is happiness" --Thucydides

ckridge

• Furry furrier
« Reply #156 on: 22 Feb 2018, 03:28 »

Marigold is Momo's pilotable meat suit, this big passionate, emotional, stormy creature with Momo in her head guiding her.

ckridge

• Furry furrier
« Reply #157 on: 22 Feb 2018, 03:31 »

I keep trying to figure out how exactly one would have sex with a pilotable Gundam boyfriend. I get as far as the mecha fumbling around inside its head, and then basic conceptual physics begins to get in the way. I always thought that literally unthinkable acts would be more lurid somehow.

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #158 on: 22 Feb 2018, 03:36 »

I keep trying to figure out how exactly one would have sex with a pilotable Gundam boyfriend.

The same way Station was basically proposing Hannelore would have sex with a large Coriolis space station: Via a neural interface that would enable them to interact in a virtual environment.
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

Sullivan

• Furry furrier
  • Speaker-to- ... um... hm.
« Reply #159 on: 22 Feb 2018, 04:17 »

Next QC startup: Momo and May set up a relationship counseling service.

ckridge

• Furry furrier
« Reply #160 on: 22 Feb 2018, 04:30 »

The same way Station was basically proposing Hannelore would have sex with a large Coriolis space station: Via a neural interface that would enable them to interact in a virtual environment.

I confess that I have not studied the matter properly, but aren't Gundam mindless fighting suits? If so, there would be no one in that virtual world but you.

Marco

• Obscure cultural reference
  • Not quite an earthling
« Reply #161 on: 22 Feb 2018, 04:35 »

But then I realised that Momo was drawn as well as ever...

Neck seam aside, Momo looks very human in this one, even her body language. Not sure if a new reader would even notice that she's a robot. I guess Jeph is taking a point about being human in the last strips.

ckridge

• Furry furrier
« Reply #162 on: 22 Feb 2018, 04:36 »

Dammit, now I want a t-shirt that says "My other girlfriend is an ASW-G-08 Gundam Barbatos Lupus." Not to wear. Heaven forfend. Just to have.
« Last Edit: 22 Feb 2018, 06:28 by ckridge »

JRDelirio

• Plantmonster
« Reply #163 on: 22 Feb 2018, 06:02 »

Marigold of course is herself making the mistake of hypothesizing choices in a contextual vacuum, and Momo calls her on it immediately.  Also we see her describe what Dale missed, that the questions about what did he see in Emily were in her mind an attempt to explain what she was insecure about (but of course, what came out was not Marigold explaining herself, it was Marigold challenging Dale to "get it" and he failed completely).

JoeCovenant

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #164 on: 22 Feb 2018, 06:17 »

I confess that I have not studied the matter properly, but aren't Gundam mindless fighting suits? If so, there would be no one in that virtual world but you.

"At least it's sex with someone I love..."
Covenant

ckridge

• Furry furrier
« Reply #165 on: 22 Feb 2018, 06:51 »

It occurs to me that there is undoubtedly a vast body of fan fiction on this very subject, and that if I don't shut up an aficionado will show up and explain in endless detail how it would work.

shanejayell

• Duck attack survivor
    • Church of Yuri
« Reply #166 on: 22 Feb 2018, 06:57 »

Updated!
http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3684

Yes, I'd pick a Gundam too, honestly....

You know, you could just say “comics up”, we already know the basic url for the comic...

Except me. I’d go for the Kaiju option.

GODZILLA!

I like direct linking. It's a thing. *shrug*

Emperor Norton

• I'm Randy! I'm eternal!
  • Emperor of the United States, Protector of Mexico
« Reply #167 on: 22 Feb 2018, 07:49 »

Several Gundams have shown some amount of autonomy actually. The examples that come to mind are all from Gundam Wing though, like Sandrock basically telling Quatre "get the fuck out, I got this" before it walked out into a battlefield and exploded. The Zero system also did some stuff that might be examples of the beginning of AI.

Magniras

• Larger than most fish
  • INTERNET SPACESHIPS
« Reply #168 on: 22 Feb 2018, 07:54 »

Disregard boys, acquire Gundam.

ckridge

• Furry furrier
« Reply #169 on: 22 Feb 2018, 08:23 »

Several Gundams have shown some amount of autonomy actually. The examples that come to mind are all from Gundam Wing though, like Sandrock basically telling Quatre "get the fuck out, I got this" before it walked out into a battlefield and exploded. The Zero system also did some stuff that might be examples of the beginning of AI.

Well all right. A sound choice, then. Probably not a lot more socially able than the average guy, but definitely cuter.

God damn it, I am getting faintly teary at the thought of a fighting suit in a series I have never seen and have no interest in seeing sacrificing itself. Definitely time to go outdoors and contemplate the humans.

traroth

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #170 on: 22 Feb 2018, 08:24 »

I keep trying to figure out how exactly one would have sex with a pilotable Gundam boyfriend. I get as far as the mecha fumbling around inside its head, and then basic conceptual physics begins to get in the way. I always thought that literally unthinkable acts would be more lurid somehow.

Why? WHY are you inflicting such thoughts to yourself???

traroth

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #171 on: 22 Feb 2018, 08:25 »

They would be playing it like a good cop-bad cop thing...

gopher

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #172 on: 22 Feb 2018, 08:27 »

Not sure Squirrel Marigold is a good look.

Sullivan

• Furry furrier
  • Speaker-to- ... um... hm.
« Reply #173 on: 22 Feb 2018, 08:49 »

Updated!

You know, you could just say “comics up”, we already know the basic url for the comic...

Except me. I’d go for the Kaiju option.

GODZILLA!

I like direct linking. It's a thing. *shrug*

I haven't seen Chuck Tingle post here before, but you never know.

Case

• comeback tour!
  • Putting the 'mental' into judgemental
« Reply #174 on: 22 Feb 2018, 09:24 »

"At least it's sex with someone I love..."

Das geht direkt zur Sache ohne Kinoschlange stehn,
ohne jeden blöden Small-Talk, ohne teuer essen gehn.
Wenn dabei gestöhnt wird, ist es ohne Zweifel echt.
Und man macht sichs selber meistens gar nicht mal so schlecht.

"Freedom is always the freedom of the dissenter" - Rosa Luxemburg
"The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you're a member of the Dunning-Kruger club. People miss that." - David Dunning
"Brains are assholes" - SitnSpin

SpanielBear

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #175 on: 22 Feb 2018, 09:28 »

They would be playing it like a good cop-bad cop thing...

*Scene- Interior, early evening. A counsellors office, containing one smart couch and two person-sofa. A small coffee table with a pot plant is between the two seats. On the larger sofa, a human couple in their early forties, EARL and JASMINE. Neither are making eye-contact, and by their expressions we can see they are both angry. Opposite them sits MOMO, a petite AI with pink hair. She is holding a note book.*

MOMO: "So neither of you are willing to back down on this?"

*EARL and JASMINE shake their heads, still unwilling to look at each other. MOMO sighs.*

MOMO: "That's a shame. Well, I'm sorry to have to do this. Ultimatums are not my preferred way of doing business, but I see no other way forward. Either we resolve your differences or-"

*From the distance a low roar, increasing in volume. The camera pans around to face MOMO, her head now framed by a window looking out over the setting sun. As she talks, the noise of the engine increases and we see a distant speck grow larger as MAY approaches at cruising speed.*

MOMO: "- I will be forced to reffer your case to my partner."

JoeCovenant

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #176 on: 22 Feb 2018, 09:31 »

Dammit, now I want a t-shirt that says "My other girlfriend is an ASW-G-08 Gundam Barbatos Lupus." Not to wear. Heaven forfend. Just to have.

Your wish... etc etc etc

Covenant

Wombat

• Furry furrier
« Reply #177 on: 22 Feb 2018, 09:32 »

Updated!

I appreciate the linking as it can be helpful to know what page people are discussing if one's not reading the comments right away.

brasca

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #178 on: 22 Feb 2018, 10:31 »

A Gundam is a more reliable choice, but I’m still partial to Zakus.

Emperor Norton

« Reply #179 on: 22 Feb 2018, 10:41 »

Well all right. A sound choice, then. Probably not a lot more socially able than the average guy, but definitely cuter.

God damn it, I am getting faintly teary at the thought of a fighting suit in a series I have never seen and have no interest in seeing sacrificing itself. Definitely time to go outdoors and contemplate the humans.

It's actually a pretty good scene. Two of the other characters had loaded their Gundams into shuttles to launch into space, and Quatre was protecting them for launch. He didn't see how they would be able to launch without getting shot down, so he was going to use the Sandrock's self destruct to destroy the enemies, sacrificing himself and Sandrock to let Duo and Wufei escape to space. When he pressed the button, no explosion. Instead Sandrock holds up its shield in front of the cockpit and opens the cockpit. At which point, Quatre says he understands, jumps out, and Sandrock marches towards the enemies before self destructing and destroying them, allowing Quatre to escape to space in another shuttle sans mecha.

It was really effective as it showed both Quatre's willingness to sacrifice himself for his friends (which he was a super cinnamon roll character), and then how that had somehow transferred to Sandrock through it learning from him.

... I watched that series a lot back in the late 90s.

snufflebottoms

• Furry furrier
« Reply #180 on: 22 Feb 2018, 11:46 »

Someone mentioned Marigold and Dale seeming like they are teens in their first relationship.

They may not be teens but it is their first relationship.

I think it'd be interesting if it turns out Dale actually does like Emily more.

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #181 on: 22 Feb 2018, 12:08 »

The various Gundam series have changed a lot in tone and technology. In the beginning of the franchise the mecha were just vehicles. Gundam was actually made in counter to the prevelant 'Boy and Robot' Giant Robot shows that were popular at that time, like Mazinger Z. Instead of a young child and his non-piloted autonomous robot companion Gundam pushed for piloted humanoid vehicles as a weapon of war. They didn't operate on their own and made some nods towards plausible science. As much as a show about walking tanks could anyway. They did have nods to super science shenanigans in from the beginning, mostly in the development of the psychic Newtype pilots and machines specifically for them to fly.

More and more spin offs and sequels came out though and a number of them stray pretty far from the military machine story and concepts. Gundam Wing for insteads borrowed a lot of concepts from Sentai style shows. All the  pilots were Newtypes who had their own specialized machines that they could supercharge with nothing but the power of their mind alone. The original Newtype psychic powers were more like very short precognition... The pilot would just 'know' where attacks were coming from, or how any enemy was going to move so they could better intercept them. Rarely more than that. The Wing Gundams physically could transform by their pilots using their super powers. So just saying 'Gundam' really covers a pretty broad spectrum of possibilities.

Emperor Norton

« Reply #182 on: 22 Feb 2018, 12:41 »

The various Gundam series have changed a lot in tone and technology. In the beginning of the franchise the mecha were just vehicles. Gundam was actually made in counter to the prevelant 'Boy and Robot' Giant Robot shows that were popular at that time, like Mazinger Z. Instead of a young child and his non-piloted autonomous robot companion Gundam pushed for piloted humanoid vehicles as a weapon of war. They didn't operate on their own and made some nods towards plausible science. As much as a show about walking tanks could anyway. They did have nods to super science shenanigans in from the beginning, mostly in the development of the psychic Newtype pilots and machines specifically for them to fly.

More and more spin offs and sequels came out though and a number of them stray pretty far from the military machine story and concepts. Gundam Wing for insteads borrowed a lot of concepts from Sentai style shows. All the  pilots were Newtypes who had their own specialized machines that they could supercharge with nothing but the power of their mind alone. The original Newtype psychic powers were more like very short precognition... The pilot would just 'know' where attacks were coming from, or how any enemy was going to move so they could better intercept them. Rarely more than that. The Wing Gundams physically could transform by their pilots using their super powers. So just saying 'Gundam' really covers a pretty broad spectrum of possibilities.

Wing didn't really have NewTypes, in fact, none of the characters in Wing were depicted as superhuman (at least, any more so than anime heroes are depicted as human. Like Heero was abnormally strong and tough, but he wasn't magic)? The Gundams in it were mostly just depicted as super advanced and made of an armor alloy that was insanely durable (with the exception of the Zero system and the Epyon system which were basically just super computers designed to read tactical data and feed it directly into the pilots brain). Are you sure you are thinking of the right series?

(Now, G Gundam is more in the "Holy shit this is batty, everything is superhuman")

Also, the abilty of a Gundam to Learn and possibly act on its own was introduced super early, in the final battle of the first series, and the reason given being the Learning computer (which has been a part of the UC lore about Gundams from the very beginning).

JimC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Alice liked fluffy toys...
« Reply #183 on: 22 Feb 2018, 14:36 »

No, really, how does May know this?

Perhaps AIs simply get training on human relationships and characteristics. Be pretty damn essential for those taking on the companion role, and it would also be highly desirable for treating the sociopathic in robot jail. World might be a better place if humans got training too.

NemesisDancer

• Larger than most fish
  • :3
« Reply #184 on: 22 Feb 2018, 17:23 »

Not sure Squirrel Marigold is a good look.

I'm not keen on her more cartoony design at the moment either. Reminds me a bit too much of Anime Glasses Marigold from this strip.

Shjade

• FIGHT YOU
  • What.
« Reply #185 on: 22 Feb 2018, 17:42 »

No, really, how does May know this?

Perhaps AIs simply get training on human relationships and characteristics. Be pretty damn essential for those taking on the companion role, and it would also be highly desirable for treating the sociopathic in robot jail. World might be a better place if humans got training too.

She's an AI with access to the internet and has a lot of time on her hands at work.

If she didn't know more than she wanted to about the causes of human drama BEFORE she started working that job, she definitely would by now.
"People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered. Love them anyway."

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #186 on: 22 Feb 2018, 17:54 »

I'm a bit meh on mechs, honestly, but I could be tempted by a spaceship. After all, I took my forum handle from Akima Kunimoto, a skilled and daring animated pilot...
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

Neko_Ali

• Global Moderator
  • ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #187 on: 22 Feb 2018, 18:49 »

It's entirely possible that I'm not remembering details about Gundam Wing correctly. I only ever saw the series when it came out on US TV, what 15 odd years ago? Details aside though my point being that a whole lot of concepts fall under the umbrella of 'Gundam' from hard science to science fantasy in different series over the years that it could cover most any mecha concepts. The idea of an AI operated Gundam falling in love with it's pilot wouldn't be too far fetched for it.

For a story with those sorts of themes though I might recommend Five Star Stories instead. Hugely streamlining the concept here, but the mecha from that series (called MortarHeadds) were operated by a pilot and a fatima, which was a genetically engineered being specifically designed for that role. Mostly they looked like human females and imprinted on their chosen masters. They were very close as pilot and co pilot and a certain level of affection or even love was not unknown. Though others thought such a thing was disgusting and treated their fatimas as objects. There is a certain similarity of theme between fatimas and androids.
« Last Edit: 22 Feb 2018, 22:02 by Neko_Ali »

Perfectly Reasonable

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Be nice to everybody. So you're better than them.
« Reply #188 on: 22 Feb 2018, 19:07 »

Dang, ninja'd. The fatima acts as the interface between the pilot and his mecha.
He decides what to do, she takes care of the details.

Humans getting advice from AIs on how to be human. LOL.
( though I suppose they'd need to study this stuff before being sent into the human world )
What would I do if I were smart?
I guess first I'd stop taking the stupid pills.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #189 on: 22 Feb 2018, 19:15 »

Dang, ninja'd.

Humans getting advice from AIs on how to be human. LOL.

Why is that so funny?

Wouldn't an outside perspective offer insight that we might have missed?

Is it not possible that we don't know everything, that we don't have all the answers and that because we don't know anything else, we more often than not miss what affects us and in turn miss what we can do to change that? After all, we're only human.

So maybe, just maybe, there is something we can learn about being human from someone who isn't.

SomeCanadianWeirdo

• Beyond Thunderdome
« Reply #190 on: 22 Feb 2018, 19:49 »

Personally I liked Crab Girlfriend better before they changed Sayoko's voice actress.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #191 on: 22 Feb 2018, 19:57 »

Yeah, but the ending of the series was just a massive tearjerker...

Who knew crab girlfriends couldn't survive a blast from a hydrothermal vent? Poor Lobster Boyfriend, forever waiting for his love, unaware that she is gone...

SmilingCat

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • You is friend or food?
« Reply #192 on: 22 Feb 2018, 19:59 »

Right now, I kinda wanna think that May and Momo are secretly chatting with each other while talking to their respective humans. Trading notes, and complaining about how clueless they are.

Emperor Norton

« Reply #193 on: 22 Feb 2018, 20:03 »

Comic Up

Honestly, not sure I agree on this entirely. Like, yes, go in apologizing, but you really need to follow up with talking about the whole situation. Without addressing it, it is going to keep happening. Just go back and look at Marigold talking to Momo, did it look like she understood that her jealousy was kind of an issue?

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #194 on: 22 Feb 2018, 20:27 »

Yes, that's true, but the point, I think, is that Dale needs to walk in prepared up front openly how we went wrong and how he really feels. Once this has been started, this is an invitation for Marigold to open up in turn and discuss her own feelings and her jealousy, and how they can address that (which would, I assume, come down to addressing her insecurity).

Dale walking in and immediately discussing Marigold's shortcomings will make her defensive, multiply her insecurities, and in the words of May, make things 1000 times worse.

If there's one thing I've learned in my relationship, is that after a fight (and after some time to cool off and to regain the ability to think clearly), the best thing you can do is to openly confess shortcomings, however minor they may seem (in reality, probably not). This is infinitely more likely to result in your partner reciprocating, whereas shooting accusations and demanding changes in behaviour will just result in barriers going up.

This is a slight side note, but I think that one of the major mistakes Marten made back then was to respond to Dora's jealousy with anger rather than with understanding. This meant Dora would have been hesitant to discuss her jealousy when it arose again, and it would only emerge as another explosive fight. If there had been support and reassurance... well, I'm not saying things would have been different necessarily, but the odds would have been better.

This isn't about laying blame, by the way, before anyone says that. It's just an observation.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

shanejayell

• Duck attack survivor
    • Church of Yuri
« Reply #195 on: 22 Feb 2018, 20:33 »

FIRST RULE OF RELATIONSHIPS:

The guy apologizes FIRST.

Also? MELONS! :D

Emperor Norton

« Reply #196 on: 22 Feb 2018, 20:34 »

Like I said, come in apologizing, but you can't just not have the conversation.

Actually, the way Momo and May are addressing it odd entirely to me. Like Momo referred to it as just an issue of miscommunication. Marigold imagining Emily and Dale fucking just because they were laughing when she came in is not a "miscommunication" issue. That is a deeper issue, and it feels bizarre to me that it is being glossed over, even by the person giving her advice.

brasca

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #197 on: 22 Feb 2018, 20:35 »

Normally I wouldn't trust May with sharp objects, but if Dale's attempt to makeup fail it's best that she keep him from committing seppuku.

Emperor Norton

« Reply #198 on: 22 Feb 2018, 20:41 »

If there's one thing I've learned in my relationship, is that after a fight (and after some time to cool off and to regain the ability to think clearly), the best thing you can do is to openly confess shortcomings, however minor they may seem (in reality, probably not). This is infinitely more likely to result in your partner reciprocating, whereas shooting accusations and demanding changes in behaviour will just result in barriers going up.

Want to focus in a bit more on this: Yes, I agree with this, to a point.

It works well, if the other person has self-awareness. Marigold has never shown an inkling of self-awareness. Based on her personality as written so far, I'd be honestly surprised if her reaction wasn't "Dale apologized, therefore everything is good now." And then didn't acknowledge any of her own shortcomings. Even when Momo tried to point out her shortcoming in communicating properly, she deflected it rather than face it. And then, to add in, that no one seems to be addressing that the level of jealousy and how upset she got was not a healthy reaction at all to begin with.

I agree that the first thing you should do after a fight is apologize for how you screwed up.

Mad Cat

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Master of my domain, but not of my range.
« Reply #199 on: 22 Feb 2018, 21:08 »

Who the Hell would allow May to even OWN a tanto, let alone play with it openly?

Isn't she still on probation? Wouldn't that be a violation thereof? Of course, she was eye-fucking the pages of "Jet Fighter Weekly" earlier.
The Quakers were masters of siege warfare.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up