THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 11:34
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RIP Shelby  (Read 5912 times)

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
RIP Shelby
« on: 06 Apr 2018, 01:31 »

[tweet]981951671088664576[/tweet]

On his Twitter Feed, Jeph yesterday announced the death of his long-time friend and muse, Shelby the Great Pyrenees dog.

As someone who was heartbroken when his childhood pet died suddenly and, as thus, know it is as great a blow as the death of any human could be, I just wanted to take this opportunity to offer Jeph my condolences.
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

JoeCovenant

• Duck attack survivor
Re: RIP Shelby
« Reply #1 on: 06 Apr 2018, 01:36 »

Good Doggo...

:cry:
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands

badbum61

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • I'm going to eight, baby!
« Reply #2 on: 06 Apr 2018, 08:01 »

A doggo is SO much more than just a family member. You don't choose to make your blood relatives part of your family...

Having been through the same process with my catbuddy of 17 years, I feel your pain, Jeph.
My heartfelt commiserations to you.
What the hell are YOU staring at?

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
« Reply #3 on: 06 Apr 2018, 13:35 »

Poor Shebly.  I always considered her an unofficial mascot for QC, but obviously, she was much more to Jeph, as a loving companion and friend.  I'm not even a dog person, but I cried when my parents called me to come with them to the vet hospital to put their last dog down.
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #4 on: 06 Apr 2018, 16:37 »

I think that my recently departed Polly and Shebly would get on great if they should meet in doggy heaven.  My commiserations to Jeph.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )
Pages: [1]   Go Up