THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 06:13
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Jumping the gun!

Melon decides to tell Trpr. Roko about a bakery she came across but only on the grounds that she 'keeps it secret'.
Clinton babby pictures
Updates from Hannelore and Winslow!
Reed-Bean family outing
Let's drop by the new robot fighting arena!
Spaaaaaaace! With Station, Dr Ellicott-Chatham, Lt. Potter and Tilly
a week back at Coffee of Doom
Shenanigans with Emily and Melon, dragging Marbear and fairy girl along for the ride.
Just who took over for Winslow at the AI support group, anyways?
A day in the life of Elliot
Emily 'helps' at Union Robotics
Sam 'helps' at Union Robotics
Mrs A offers Brun a room to rent
hello, Amir
Trooper Roko meets Elliot
actual resolution to the love triangle
life from the inside of an allosaurus

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT strips 3716-3720 (9th-13th April 2018)  (Read 36517 times)

gopher

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
Re: WCDT strips 3716-3720 (9th-13th April 2018)
« Reply #50 on: 10 Apr 2018, 01:13 »

Reminds of something I read by one of the M*A*S*H writers. They said that when they were at a bit of a loss they would put two characters who didn't spend time together in the same scene and see what happened.

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #51 on: 10 Apr 2018, 02:33 »

But who am I kidding, I already knew I was a loser.  :roll:
Single =/= loser.

Elliot has big bones; he needs that milk.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #52 on: 10 Apr 2018, 04:56 »

howinhell'd you get into Elliots apartment?

Through the tunnel, of course.
« Last Edit: 10 Apr 2018, 05:02 by pwhodges »
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Zebediah

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #53 on: 10 Apr 2018, 05:04 »

Numbers are just an abstract concept? Yeah, but locks are pretty concrete -- howinhell'd you get into Elliots apartment?

She knows the door code. She knows all the door codes. Before she got her current chassis she was a door lock.
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #54 on: 10 Apr 2018, 05:05 »

The doors in that apartment block seem to have an external electrical keypad to open the lock. It's possible that, with her 'numbers are abstract' mindset, Melon doesn't bother to remember her own door code, she just quickly enters in every possible combination until she gets the right one. That guarantees she has (eventual) access to any apartment in the building.
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #55 on: 10 Apr 2018, 06:40 »

Or, less entertainingly, maybe they simply decided to use the same PIN for convenience.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #56 on: 10 Apr 2018, 06:54 »

Yes, Claire is a graduate student. She said so when confronting Marten about the poor job he was doing at orientation.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

JoeCovenant

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #57 on: 10 Apr 2018, 07:19 »

I don't think he's ever revealed it, but I have no doubt that Jeph knows her full name - possibly even her maiden name. I know several artists who cannot even begin to develop a character until they know what the character's name is.

I'm no author, but I've found that the name is always the last thing I do when creating a D&D || Pathfinder character, and even then, it tends to get shortened into a nickname.

I'm about halfway through the first draft of my latest WIP.

So far I have "SAILORNAME", "OTHERSAILORNAME", "BADCAPTAIN", "OLDBOATNAME" and "NEWBOATNAME" scattered throughout the manuscript... sometimes the names come easy, sometimes you have to crowdsource! :)

Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands

Thrudd

• Scrabble hacker
  • Sucess Redefined
« Reply #58 on: 10 Apr 2018, 08:07 »

When it comes to names my solution is a bit of this and a bit of that.
One of several random name generators based on what ethnic flavor I am going for and pick one that catches my fancy or seems to fit the character concept for the story.
The other is a random word generator that then feeds into a fantasy language generator. This is a little harder and usually ends up with a bit of smoothing with a blunt object out to make it more palatable to whomever will be stuck having to try and pronounce it during a convention slot.

Yeah I write/wrote/edited adventure modules for the RPGA as well as some more local conventions back-in-the-day.  :parrot:
A good pun is it's own reword.
There is a difference between spare parts, extra parts and left over parts.

The Venn diagram  for Common Sense and Good Sense has very little, if any, overlap.

Cornelius

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #59 on: 10 Apr 2018, 08:36 »

Well, for a similar problem to Melon's here, people have personalised doors before. But that might not be an option.

Still, if it were, I wonder what her door would look like?
Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul – and sings the tunes without the words – and never stops at all.

OldGoat

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Give me heresy, or give me death.
« Reply #60 on: 10 Apr 2018, 10:20 »

Well, for a similar problem to Melon's here, people have personalised doors before. But that might not be an option.

Still, if it were, I wonder what her door would look like?
Are you sure you really want to know?

Timemaster

• Master of Time
« Reply #61 on: 10 Apr 2018, 10:34 »

Numbers are just an abstract concept? Try that the next time you're paying your taxes, Melon.  :laugh:

Relax, it's just a comic.

Zebediah

• I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #62 on: 10 Apr 2018, 11:25 »

Well, there’s a certain philosophical viewpoint in which everything is an abstract concept - there is no objective reality, it’s all constructed. Mind you, I don’t subscribe to this philosophy myself. But I can see how someone like Melon might think that way, given how poorly her mental map of the world conforms to reality.
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

Roborat

• Furry furrier
« Reply #63 on: 10 Apr 2018, 11:26 »

I just noticed, in the first panel, the light switch is on the wrong side of the door.  Is that a common thing?  Also, Yay, a Melon page.

awgiedawgie

• FIGHT YOU
  • DON'T PANIC
« Reply #64 on: 10 Apr 2018, 11:35 »

I just noticed, in the first panel, the light switch is on the wrong side of the door.  Is that a common thing?  Also, Yay, a Melon page.
Good catch. No, that's not a common thing.
When, in the course of human events,
You can keep your head when all about you
Took the one less traveled by,
It's up to you to cremate those last remains.

OldGoat

« Reply #65 on: 10 Apr 2018, 16:01 »

A switch is on the wrong side of the door.  But you're right, if that's the main light switch for the room it's not up to code.

zisraelsen

• Curry sauce
« Reply #66 on: 10 Apr 2018, 16:46 »

Up to code? is the placement of the main light switch in apartments legally mandated?
Zack is easier to type than Zisraelsen, so

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #67 on: 10 Apr 2018, 16:54 »

That was my question as well. Or was meant metaphorically?
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

TheEvilDog

« Reply #68 on: 10 Apr 2018, 17:04 »

Yeah, light switches positions can be legally mandated. For example, in a kitchen a socket or switch can't be less than six feet away from a tap (unless its around a corner).

But in the instance of the comic, its just awkward placed. When you open a door, you should be able to hit the switch quite easily, it should be the first thing you reach for, you shouldn't have to walk around the door and grope for the switch in the dark.
« Last Edit: 10 Apr 2018, 18:03 by Castlerook »

Gyrre

« Reply #69 on: 10 Apr 2018, 17:43 »

Well, there’s a certain philosophical viewpoint in which everything is an abstract concept - there is no objective reality, it’s all constructed. Mind you, I don’t subscribe to this philosophy myself. But I can see how someone like Melon might think that way, given how poorly her mental map of the world conforms to reality.

Depends on what maths you're using.
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

Gyrre

« Reply #70 on: 10 Apr 2018, 17:52 »

When it comes to names my solution is a bit of this and a bit of that.
One of several random name generators based on what ethnic flavor I am going for and pick one that catches my fancy or seems to fit the character concept for the story.
The other is a random word generator that then feeds into a fantasy language generator. This is a little harder and usually ends up with a bit of smoothing with a blunt object out to make it more palatable to whomever will be stuck having to try and pronounce it during a convention slot.

Yeah I write/wrote/edited adventure modules for the RPGA as well as some more local conventions back-in-the-day.  :parrot:

My game group will be doing a Curse of Straud game soon, and I was thinking of playing as an animated scarecrow. Here's how I got 'Ivan Cob' for his name.

*looking at trinket list*
Hmmm..... 'a set of clothes stolen from a scarecrow', I should see if I can play as an animated scarecrow. No blood, fewer vampire problems. Though, maybe I should just play as a warforged..... A warforged primarily made of tin! Heh, wonderful wizard of Straud. Oh, there's two scarecrows in the Oz books. 'Jack' for a scarecrow is a little on the nose. Maybe Jacob? Shorten it to 'cob'. Just being called 'cob' could be weird. Ivan is probably the Ravenloft equivalent of Jack. Ivan cob.
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

OldGoat

« Reply #71 on: 10 Apr 2018, 17:54 »

Up to code? is the placement of the main light switch in apartments legally mandated?

Some places it is.  It's in the NEC (National Electrical Code), the electricians' bible.  Some jurisdictions adopt it at which point it acquires the force of law, others often paraphrase it.  It may appear under building codes or local fire codes.  OTOH, it may not be mentioned at all.  I assume most of the Boston area is NEC, but I do not know that.

Storel

« Reply #72 on: 10 Apr 2018, 18:23 »

The doors in that apartment block seem to have an external electrical keypad to open the lock. It's possible that, with her 'numbers are abstract' mindset, Melon doesn't bother to remember her own door code, she just quickly enters in every possible combination until she gets the right one. That guarantees she has (eventual) access to any apartment in the building.

Possible, but seems a little unlikely. If it's a 3-digit code, that's 1000 possible combinations (000 to 999), and if it's a 4-digit code that's 10,000 possible combos -- frankly, I don't think Melon's got enough dexterity to enter that many codes quickly enough to get into the apartment in a reasonable amount of time. (Like, less than half an hour.)

Besides, Roko said Melon knows her door code, and so presumably she knows her own code too.

awgiedawgie

• FIGHT YOU
  • DON'T PANIC
« Reply #73 on: 10 Apr 2018, 19:04 »

Possible, but seems a little unlikely. If it's a 3-digit code, that's 1000 possible combinations (000 to 999), and if it's a 4-digit code that's 10,000 possible combos -- frankly, I don't think Melon's got enough dexterity to enter that many codes quickly enough to get into the apartment in a reasonable amount of time. (Like, less than half an hour.)

Besides, Roko said Melon knows her door code, and so presumably she knows her own code too.
I used to work as an auditor in a hotel. The first thing I had to do every night was manually copy the previous year's data onto the current worksheet (until I got tired of having to do that every day, and I wrote the code to automatically pull the data from the previous year's file). It was roughly 350 fields with numbers and decimals, and I could enter them all in less than 5 minutes (yes, that really is faster than one per second). We know that Roko's door code is only three numbers, so assuming that Melon's fingers are at least as fast as mine, she could easily punch in all the possible combinations in less than 15 minutes.

The problem is, all the electronic locks I've ever used will lock you out for a prescribed amount of time (usually between 5 and 15 minutes) if you enter more than a prescribed number of wrong codes (e.g. five tries). I even had one that would lock you out permanently if you entered ten wrong codes before entering the correct code (it locked you out for 15 minutes after the first five, and then you got five more tries before it locked you out permanently). Then the only way to open the lock was to enter the master code, which was a ten-digit code. So regardless of how fast she could enter the codes, it's still almost impossible to accidentally open someone else's door (unless of course she knows the master code).

That leaves the only other possibilities being that A) Melon can electronically "crack" the code without actually entering it (hope Roko doesn't find out), or B) Elliott didn't lock his door after he came in - which is far more likely.

Perfectly Reasonable

• Be nice to everybody. So you're better than them.
« Reply #74 on: 10 Apr 2018, 20:01 »

I think Melon would be fine with the concept of the inherent nonexistence of mundane objects. Our deluded meatsack minds endow them with an illusion of reality.
For instance that hard, solid door -- there was a time when it did not exist. There will come a time when it no longer exists. Yet we treat it as if it were eternal.

What would I do if I were smart?
I guess first I'd stop taking the stupid pills.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #75 on: 10 Apr 2018, 20:11 »

I used to work as an auditor in a hotel. The first thing I had to do every night was manually copy the previous year's data onto the current worksheet (until I got tired of having to do that every day, and I wrote the code to automatically pull the data from the previous year's file). It was roughly 350 fields with numbers and decimals, and I could enter them all in less than 5 minutes (yes, that really is faster than one per second). We know that Roko's door code is only three numbers, so assuming that Melon's fingers are at least as fast as mine, she could easily punch in all the possible combinations in less than 15 minutes.

The problem is, all the electronic locks I've ever used will lock you out for a prescribed amount of time (usually between 5 and 15 minutes) if you enter more than a prescribed number of wrong codes (e.g. five tries). I even had one that would lock you out permanently if you entered ten wrong codes before entering the correct code (it locked you out for 15 minutes after the first five, and then you got five more tries before it locked you out permanently). Then the only way to open the lock was to enter the master code, which was a ten-digit code. So regardless of how fast she could enter the codes, it's still almost impossible to accidentally open someone else's door (unless of course she knows the master code).

That leaves the only other possibilities being that A) Melon can electronically "crack" the code without actually entering it (hope Roko doesn't find out), or B) Elliott didn't lock his door after he came in - which is far more likely.
Ooooor, all AI chassis have a wifi connector or an interface system to connect with more mundane equipment.

Honestly, I just keep thinking of the Dataspike from Robocop.

zisraelsen

• Curry sauce
« Reply #76 on: 10 Apr 2018, 20:41 »

Comic up. That wasn't where I expected this to go, yet at the same time I feel like a fool for not seeing it coming.
Zack is easier to type than Zisraelsen, so

Timemaster

• Master of Time
« Reply #77 on: 10 Apr 2018, 21:28 »

You're not an adult until you get drunk with your parents.

That's an old chinese saying I just made up.
I got drunk with my father when I was about 19. I think getting stoned with your mom in her kitchen counts too. So welcome to adulthood, Clinton.
But what are they using? Is this an electric weedpipe? I didn't even know that existed. Where have the good old joints gone? I'm definitely getting old.

TM
« Last Edit: 10 Apr 2018, 22:10 by Timemaster »
Relax, it's just a comic.

awgiedawgie

• FIGHT YOU
  • DON'T PANIC
« Reply #78 on: 10 Apr 2018, 21:49 »

Good thing Clinton's high, or hearing his Mom getting excited and uttering the phrase "dick pics" would be seriously freaking him out right now. Of course, if he remembers it tomorrow, he might freak out yet.

Perfectly Reasonable

• Be nice to everybody. So you're better than them.
« Reply #79 on: 10 Apr 2018, 22:49 »

The comments have stopped making sense.
Ok, new comic.

Life is not weirder than you imagine ... it is weirder than you can imagine.
(thank you J.B.S. Haldane)
What would I do if I were smart?
I guess first I'd stop taking the stupid pills.

MrNumbers

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • A hoot
« Reply #80 on: 10 Apr 2018, 23:14 »

In my head, the person on the other end of the phone is actually the three Bros! guys. They all get a disappointed look and hang their heads in unison.
oh god

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #81 on: 10 Apr 2018, 23:22 »

I can't help but wonder what the autocorrect turned 'son' into. It has to be something contextually right and starting with 'S'. I'm thinking 's o' for 'significant other', because the last thing Mrs A wants is to give one of her many admirers the idea that she has a favourite that isn't them!

As for the rest of the strip? I'm wondering if bits and bobs of this night are going to come back to Clinton over the coming days that will make him bite his fist to override the horror at the memory of what he and his mother did! I'm also wondering if he'll learn all the wrong lessons about seduction from his mother's inbox!

Jeph has confirmed that it's a three-digit code. Additionally, Melon is an android. Unless there is something equivalent to a 'flood control' on the keypad, she can probably do data entry much faster than any human.
« Last Edit: 10 Apr 2018, 23:31 by BenRG »
~~~~

hakko504

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Geek! Beep Boop!
    • My Profile at Boardgamegeek
« Reply #82 on: 10 Apr 2018, 23:31 »

I'm also wondering if he'll learn all the wrong lessons about seduction from his mother's inbox!
I thought there wasn't any lessons about seduction you wanted to learn from your mother's box.
"Be excellent to each other!"
Bill S. Preston & Ted "Theodore" Logan

anahata

• Never knowingly understood
« Reply #83 on: 10 Apr 2018, 23:40 »

I can't help but wonder what the autocorrect turned 'son' into.

My song is over...?
It's Okay! I just won't touch any machines!

awgiedawgie

• FIGHT YOU
  • DON'T PANIC
« Reply #84 on: 10 Apr 2018, 23:43 »

I can't help but wonder what the autocorrect turned 'son' into.

My song is over...?
My sin is over...?

OldGoat

« Reply #85 on: 11 Apr 2018, 00:41 »

But what are they using? Is this an electric weedpipe? I didn't even know that existed. Where have the good old joints gone? I'm definitely getting old.
"Vap[or]ing," just like electronic cigarrettes.   They're available in states where recreational cannabis is legal.

I wonder if the cypherlocks on the apartment doors are mechanical rather than electronic?  That would account for no lockout after X errors.  A three digit code is, as others have pointed out, far too easy to crack with a so called "brute force" attack.  (Sounds more to me like a crowbar than keying in every possible code but that's what they call it.)  I'd expect Roko to raise professional hell about it.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #86 on: 11 Apr 2018, 00:44 »

Well, as soon as I saw this comic, I figured the forum would immediately start to wonder what autocorrect did to "son." So I immediately tried it. YMMV obviously, but I ended up with "soon."

Cornelius

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #87 on: 11 Apr 2018, 00:49 »

It seems to depend on how closely you're hitting other letters, I find. I get, variously, song, spoon, don, sin, soon, shin, sob, and doin.
Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul – and sings the tunes without the words – and never stops at all.

traroth

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #88 on: 11 Apr 2018, 01:22 »

Weirdest. Comic. Ever.
"Courage is freedom and freedom is happiness" --Thucydides

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #89 on: 11 Apr 2018, 01:24 »

Weirdest. Comic. Ever.

Were you around for the technicolour booze visions in the era of strips 500-1000?
~~~~

oeoek

• Furry furrier
    • friggin artists!
« Reply #90 on: 11 Apr 2018, 01:36 »

running a bit behind...
... What is very interesting is that he lives in the same apartment block as Melon and Roko. I wonder if he knows the lonely Officer Basilisk? More importantly, I wonder if he knows about her need for bread? ...

Oh dear, the penny only now dropped with me; bread fetish... a place called Secret Bakery... This must be true romance in the making! And I expect Jim had not yet spilled all the beans to Veronica about his 'Vanille life style'. Oh dear, that one just dropped too.

And on a more recent note:

whoaaaa!
« Last Edit: 11 Apr 2018, 05:34 by oeoek »

dexeron

• Obscure cultural reference
    • My Twitter
« Reply #91 on: 11 Apr 2018, 05:33 »

All I want now is a guest strip where Elliot sings this to Roko.

I want your loaf and
I want your whole wheat
you and me could write a bread romance.

Rye, naan, chapati
Anpan, chiabatta
cornbread, ooh-la-la!
Want your bread romance.

traroth

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #92 on: 11 Apr 2018, 06:12 »

Weirdest. Comic. Ever.

Were you around for the technicolour booze visions in the era of strips 500-1000?

Yes, that was good fun. Still, the prospect of smoking pot with my mother is one of the most foreign things I can think of.
« Last Edit: 11 Apr 2018, 06:19 by traroth »
"Courage is freedom and freedom is happiness" --Thucydides

Storel

« Reply #93 on: 11 Apr 2018, 09:40 »

We know that Roko's door code is only three numbers, so assuming that Melon's fingers are at least as fast as mine, she could easily punch in all the possible combinations in less than 15 minutes.

Big assumption. Melon seems to be exceptionally clumsy for a robot, so I really do doubt that she has the dexterity to enter numbers that fast.

Good catch on the codes only having three digits; I'd forgotten that comment from Jeph.

Except that most such systems automatically lock the door again as soon as you close it. Otherwise people would always be forgetting to relock their doors after coming in.

Then again, if this system is cheap enough to only have 3-digit codes, maybe it does have to be manually relocked. Especially since this is a fairly small town, so people aren't as security-conscious as city dwellers.

bhtooefr

• Older than Moses
  • ⌘-⌥-⌃-N
« Reply #94 on: 11 Apr 2018, 10:45 »

I can't help but wonder what the autocorrect turned 'son' into. It has to be something contextually right and starting with 'S'. I'm thinking 's o' for 'significant other', because the last thing Mrs A wants is to give one of her many admirers the idea that she has a favourite that isn't them!

Jeph's an Apple user, and on iOS, you can make anything autocorrect into anything else.

There's a hypothesis that someone in the Patreon comments made, that the autocorrect was from "son" to "daughter".

awgiedawgie

• FIGHT YOU
  • DON'T PANIC
« Reply #95 on: 11 Apr 2018, 12:54 »

Then again, if this system is cheap enough to only have 3-digit codes, maybe it does have to be manually relocked. Especially since this is a fairly small town, so people aren't as security-conscious as city dwellers.
You can see a lever on the inside of the lock for manually locking it.

themacnut

• Vagina Manifesto
    • The Vanguard-Superhero Space Opera Action
« Reply #96 on: 11 Apr 2018, 15:18 »

So Clinton's middle-aged mom gets more play than her son, and this is revealed not long after one of the women he's interested in just walks home without him. Yep, the stereotype of the more-or-less likable loser is being set up quite nicely for this guy.

The Vanguard - superhero space opera

SmilingCat

• You is friend or food?
« Reply #97 on: 11 Apr 2018, 15:56 »

Clinton is the new Marten.

It's weird to me that I don't find it weird to see Clinton and his mother getting high together. It's like the newfangled version of Marten drinking scotch with his mom, and thus just seems to click into place.

Mr_Rose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Head Canon arms dealer
« Reply #98 on: 11 Apr 2018, 16:11 »

So Clinton's middle-aged mom gets more play than her son, and this is revealed not long after one of the women he's interested in just walks home without him. Yep, the stereotype of the more-or-less likable loser is being set up quite nicely for this guy.
Pretty sure that “reveal” happened when Clinton nearly walked in on Mom & Chad rather than just now. It might only just now be sinking in, mind… or he could be suffering temporary amnesia due to alcohol and forgot he already knew this.
"I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." - Charles Babbage

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #99 on: 11 Apr 2018, 16:53 »

I don't think that the mere fact that his mother happens to be getting laid when he's not makes him a "loser."

Sometimes I get the impression that the comic and forums are in a constant state of amazement at the revelation that "old" people have sex.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up