• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Faye is/has...

having an identity crisis.
dealing with cognitive dissonance.
never had romantic feelings for a woman before now (that she has acknowledged).
never had sexual attraction to a woman before now (that she's acknowledged).
not dealt with the emotional fallout of her last two relationships.
just really really good friends with Bubbles.
dangerously close to developing a ríastrad or "warp spasm".
Oscillating at 440 hz

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT strips 3736-3740 (May 6th-10th 2018)  (Read 50718 times)

Gyrre

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
WCDT strips 3736-3740 (May 6th-10th 2018)
« on: 04 May 2018, 18:31 »

1 vote short pf ticking all the boxes .

MWUWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :evil:

EDIT: So much for that. As pointed out by zisraelsin, I spaced on including one of the gag options.
« Last Edit: 05 May 2018, 04:14 by Gyrre »
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

traroth

• Vagina Manifesto
Re: WCDT strips 3736-3740 (May 6th-10th 2018)
« Reply #1 on: 04 May 2018, 20:20 »

None of the above, unless proven otherwise...
"Courage is freedom and freedom is happiness" --Thucydides

zisraelsen

• Curry sauce
« Reply #2 on: 04 May 2018, 20:36 »

This is missing "Oscillating at 440 hz" and "having an internal monologue composed entirely of panicked screaming."
Zack is easier to type than Zisraelsen, so

awgiedawgie

• FIGHT YOU
  • DON'T PANIC
« Reply #3 on: 04 May 2018, 21:12 »

She's clearly suffering cognitive dissonance, but I don't feel there's enough evidence yet to call it "severe".
When, in the course of human events,
You can keep your head when all about you
Took the one less traveled by,
It's up to you to cremate those last remains.

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #4 on: 04 May 2018, 23:17 »

Wow, Gyrre, can't you put the next week's WCDT up any earlier? I mean, what it only barely being the weekend and all? :wink:
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #5 on: 05 May 2018, 00:55 »

Well, that's the first time I've wanted to tick every box.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Gyrre

« Reply #6 on: 05 May 2018, 04:11 »

This is missing "Oscillating at 440 hz" and "having an internal monologue composed entirely of panicked screaming."
I'd say that the "anxiety" and "cognitive dissonance" options have the latter one covered.

Some of you folks sure can be fussy.
a real-ass gaddam sword

zisraelsen

• Curry sauce
« Reply #7 on: 05 May 2018, 11:19 »

That's a very fair point. Didn't mean to be fussy.

Gyrre

« Reply #8 on: 05 May 2018, 20:45 »

That's a very fair point. Didn't mean to be fussy.
Meh.
Lots of folks are fussy. No biggie.
a real-ass gaddam sword

efindumb

« Reply #9 on: 06 May 2018, 20:37 »

Would "never had someone who loved her like family before" be a valid option? She may have feelings for Bubbles, but I think she's also feeling so close to Bubbles that she may actually love her but not in a sexual way.

We have seen how her sister is, perhaps she's simply not noticing that she cares deeply about Bubbles and is mistaking that caring for sexual feelings?

SpanielBear

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #10 on: 06 May 2018, 21:07 »

Would "never had someone who loved her like family before" be a valid option? She may have feelings for Bubbles, but I think she's also feeling so close to Bubbles that she may actually love her but not in a sexual way.

We have seen how her sister is, perhaps she's simply not noticing that she cares deeply about Bubbles and is mistaking that caring for sexual feelings?

Not saying you are definitely wrong, but the moment that sparked this self-examination was a back-rub and intimate touching. Faaaaaaaaairly sure that goes beyond "family".

shanejayell

• Duck attack survivor
    • Church of Yuri
« Reply #11 on: 06 May 2018, 21:52 »

Go Marten. :D

They REALLY need to bring back Faye's therapist, possibly.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #12 on: 06 May 2018, 23:11 »

Oh, that would be wonderful. I've missed Dr. Buenvenida.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

jesslc

• Furry furrier
« Reply #13 on: 06 May 2018, 23:13 »

Yeah! Good on Marten for not just telling her what she wanted to hear. And I agree with shanejayell, this would be a great time to bring back Faye's therapist.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #14 on: 06 May 2018, 23:36 »

It seems to me that Faye has already come to a decision and wants someone to validate it for her. Marten isn't cooperating and that's making it harder to do what she thinks she wants to do, which is just brush it off. Of course, the fact that she wants and needs external validation suggests that she's more reacting out of fear to the unknown and unfamiliar.

Panel 3 is the key one in this strip: All Faye has been trying to do, possibly since her father's death, has been to try to find a low-energy place of safety, stability where she can just curl up and live an easy, safe existence for the rest of her life. That simply isn't possible of course. She and Bubbles may be 'content' (Bubbles's words) with the status quo but it doesn't make it long-term stable, especially when they both have to deal with desires that, unspoken, will just continue to impact on their reactions and sense of stability.

Gosh, I'm getting all psychobabble here, aren't I? I suppose the point has to be this: One way or another, Marten is right in panel 5: Faye and Bubbles, if they don't want their friendship to fall apart because of the tension, must, must, must acknowledge and move forwards from where they really are, not the illusory place that they want to be.
~~~~

Gyrre

« Reply #15 on: 07 May 2018, 02:59 »

Not saying you are definitely wrong, but the moment that sparked this self-examination was a back-rub and intimate touching. Faaaaaaaaairly sure that goes beyond "family".
"The bonds forged in blood are thicker than the water of the womb."
a real-ass gaddam sword

Annemoon

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #16 on: 07 May 2018, 04:56 »

Faye and Bubbles, if they don't want their friendship to fall apart because of the tension, must, must, must acknowledge and move forwards from where they really are, not the illusory place that they want to be.

I feel that's true for a lot of relationships in general, you can keep up your mental facade for a while, but there will come a point were you have to acknowledge that feelings are there (irrespective of direction; falling in or out of love), and start talking. Otherwise you're stagnating - living in this limbo that has no actual future.

I love how Jeff does shows the personal development of Marten and Faye; how Faye seems to acknowledge (by going to marten), that she maybe *should* leave limbo, while she would rather like to ignore this option, up to trying to goad Marten into confirming this for her. And how Marten, although with some difficulty, does not concede here.
"science fairy" - cybersmurf

fayelovesbubbles

« Reply #17 on: 07 May 2018, 05:28 »

Amazing to see that people are still fighting tooth and nail for Bubbles and Faye to be "just friends."

Did it occur to anyone that Faye may have asked for the back rub as a way to force herself to acknowledge this? To spur on the thing that would finally force her say "yes, I have feelings for Bubbles"?
...and Bubbles loves Faye.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #18 on: 07 May 2018, 06:11 »

Amazing to see that people are still fighting tooth and nail for Bubbles and Faye to be "just friends."

Who?
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

fayelovesbubbles

« Reply #19 on: 07 May 2018, 06:16 »

A few here, and more people on reddit.

heyjames4

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #20 on: 07 May 2018, 06:20 »

Anyone else hearing extra twang in Faye's speech today?

As if, in a moment of stress, she isn't modulating away her native accent the way she usually does.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #21 on: 07 May 2018, 06:52 »

Did it occur to anyone that Faye may have asked for the back rub as a way to force herself to acknowledge this? To spur on the thing that would finally force her say "yes, I have feelings for Bubbles"?

I think that suggesting some kind of unconscious motive on Faye's part is probably taking it a bit too far. I'm a Faybles shipper and even I think that's taking it a bit too far.
~~~~

Thrudd

• Scrabble hacker
  • Sucess Redefined
« Reply #22 on: 07 May 2018, 07:40 »

Just did a web quick search and the first phrase that popped out at me was "Effect of amniotic fluid on intra-abdominal adhesion ...." from a study using Bovine amniotic fluid as a mediator in non-scarring healing, so that seems to put the kibosh that particular axiom.
I do know that Bovine Blood sera is used commercially as a base for a number of industrial and medical bonding agents though the medical uses still leads to scarring.
If I remember correctly what little I learned back in college on the topic, scar tissue is never as good as the original in most cases.
A good pun is it's own reword.
There is a difference between spare parts, extra parts and left over parts.

The Venn diagram  for Common Sense and Good Sense has very little, if any, overlap.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #23 on: 07 May 2018, 07:40 »

Excellent work, Marten. Good friend-ing.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

efindumb

« Reply #24 on: 07 May 2018, 08:02 »

We get razzed for shipping and we get razzed for not shipping. Are people just making up the rules as they see fit?  :roll:

No. Not with that reaction. It's not like her to do something like that and the context was off.

Mr_Rose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Head Canon arms dealer
« Reply #25 on: 07 May 2018, 08:26 »

Just did a web quick search and the first phrase that popped out at me was "Effect of amniotic fluid on intra-abdominal adhesion ...." from a study using Bovine amniotic fluid as a mediator in non-scarring healing, so that seems to put the kibosh that particular axiom.
I do know that Bovine Blood sera is used commercially as a base for a number of industrial and medical bonding agents though the medical uses still leads to scarring.
If I remember correctly what little I learned back in college on the topic, scar tissue is never as good as the original in most cases.
Amniotic fluid and blood serum are really not the same thing.
This is actually all based on a side effect discovered in a study on mice as a test model for prenatal surgery, or something like that; it was about twenty years ago. Anyway they determined that their techniques worked OK, but they also accidentally discovered that the mouse embryos they were working on showed no scarring at all. One of the dudes doing the original study decided this unexpected phenomenon was way more interesting than the actual objective and decided to prove it by getting some amniotic fluid and cutting himself, then applying the fluid to the injury before bandaging it. He healed without scarring and got his funding for a proper study.
"I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." - Charles Babbage

fayelovesbubbles

« Reply #26 on: 07 May 2018, 08:30 »

Not on a CONSCIOUS level. On an unconscious level.

Bad Superman

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #27 on: 07 May 2018, 08:49 »

I certainly don't want to see the "SS Fables" sink, I'm just saying the iceberg of 'Nope. Not happening.' is swimming around out there somewhere.

gprimr1

• Furry furrier
« Reply #28 on: 07 May 2018, 09:14 »

I'm going to take a different and probably unpopular take on this.

I'd like to see Bubbles not be into Faye.

I love QC, but especially in the relationship department, it seems that there isn't much rejection. Everyone seems to get who they want. I like what Jeph is doing with Brun and Clinton and Elliot and how Clinton and Brun aren't quite clicking, and Elliot like them both, but that's not clicking either. It adds a sense of realism because, in the real world, you do face rejection. You do have to deal with liking someone who doesn't like you back, and you can do everything right and still not get the girl/boy you like/love.

There are some interesting and good stories that could be brought out of having Faye working with Bubbles after she said she's not interested in Faye romantically.

I also kind of think that assuming or setting up Bubbles as lesbian and her armed forces background could be perpetuating a negative stereotype. 

SpanielBear

« Reply #29 on: 07 May 2018, 09:24 »

I also kind of think that assuming or setting up Bubbles as lesbian and her armed forces background could be perpetuating a negative stereotype.

:?

Bubbles has spoken at length about her decision to serve, her motivations and the determination required to go ahead despite the opposition of greater AI society. She's not a lazily drawn caricature.  Jeph's been pretty damn respectful as far as I can tell.

Also, May wants to be a fighter jet.

BenRG

• coprophage
« Reply #30 on: 07 May 2018, 09:34 »

I love QC, but especially in the relationship department, it seems that there isn't much rejection.

Oh, there has been plenty of rejection and plenty of relationship failure. You just might miss it because a lot of it happens in the Strips 500-2000 era. However, Faye rejecting Angus through fear of moving away from Northampton was very recent.

Seriously, I don't think that there is a plausible interpretation of Bubbles that does not include the clause 'crushing on Faye'.
~~~~

Dandi Andi

• FIGHT YOU
  • They/them she/her. Formerly Pecoros7. Still tired.
« Reply #31 on: 07 May 2018, 11:07 »

I love QC, but especially in the relationship department, it seems that there isn't much rejection. Everyone seems to get who they want.
I disagree. While there does seem to be a relatively high degree of success in initiating relationships, the failure rate of those relationships is also high. And I don't think the high degree of success is statistically implausible, especially if we consider the possibility that small incidents of characters being rejected while flirting with strangers at bars or one-and-done dates with people not in the cast exist without ever being depicted in the comic. That is to say that we can assume that standard dating woes exist for characters but that only relationships with plot significance are ever depicted.

And we do see relationship failures.

For Marten:
MartenxFaye never got off the ground. MartenxDora failed rather dramatically (eventually). MartenxPadma failed rather quickly. Marten made a pass at Lt. Potter and got shot down immediately. MartenxClaire has potential conflict present in Claire's insecurity issues that resemble the issues that lead to MartenxDora failing. Marten seems more mature now and more willing to work through those problems, but they need to be dealt with and Claire lacks relationship experience.

For Faye:
See MartenxFaye, FayexSven failed quickly and abruptly, FayexAngus failed. Faye's emotional fragility has also likely lead to her missing or not seeking opportunities that would have otherwise presented themselves.

Dora:
DoraxMarten failed. DoraxJim never launched. DoraxTai appears solid.

Pintsize has been on unsuccessful dates with Roko and awesoemPC1998. Hannelore has expressed sexual attraction to men, but her anxiety prevents her from seeking a relationship. Clinton went on a date with Emily that didn't lead anywhere. Tai, Veronica and Jim have all expressed problems initiating or maintaining relationships in the past.

So relationship problems and failure are definitely present. I suspect that they just don't get much screen time.

Morituri

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #32 on: 07 May 2018, 11:11 »

Yeah.  And I'm still saying the same thing I've been saying, really.  I'm not against romance in the comic, nor against talking about it and how it's going so far.  But I hope people can wait for the author to tell the story, instead of getting into a twist where they are invested in the romance (or not) going a particular way.

I've never been "fighting for them to be just friends," I've just been saying respect the characters and author and keep in mind that, just like with other humans, whether a romance happens or not isn't our decision, and a good story can be built either way.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #33 on: 07 May 2018, 11:25 »

Are people just making up the rules as they see fit?  :roll:
Global Moderator Comment It must seem that way. One of the hardest things for the mod team to nail down has been the difference between speculation and creepy shipping. "Don't be creepy" just changes the issue into figuring out what is creepy. "As they see fit", though? The constant in here is the good of the forum.

(regular user)
I think the alleged proverb is something like "The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb". Pwhodges researched it and it seems to be a recent coinage rather than an ancient proverb. I think there's much truth to it but it hasn't been time-tested.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

hakko504

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Geek! Beep Boop!
    • My Profile at Boardgamegeek
« Reply #34 on: 07 May 2018, 12:03 »

I'm going to take a different and probably unpopular take on this.

Too late for that I fear: 3523 and 3587

I love QC, but especially in the relationship department, it seems that there isn't much rejection. Everyone seems to get who they want. I like what Jeph is doing with Brun and Clinton and Elliot and how Clinton and Brun aren't quite clicking, and Elliot like them both, but that's not clicking either. It adds a sense of realism because, in the real world, you do face rejection. You do have to deal with liking someone who doesn't like you back, and you can do everything right and still not get the girl/boy you like/love.
Don't forget that Clinton was rejected by Emily, which set of the things that led to him meeting Brun in the first place.
"Be excellent to each other!"
Bill S. Preston & Ted "Theodore" Logan

Shjade

• FIGHT YOU
  • What.
« Reply #35 on: 07 May 2018, 12:38 »

TIL: posters in this forum have a pretty liberal (not THAT kind, don't get sidetracked) view of what constitutes "rejection."
"People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered. Love them anyway."

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #36 on: 07 May 2018, 15:20 »

A few here, and more people on reddit.

Maybe I am being fussy, but while I see a very small number of people who are unenthusiastic about it (here, anyway - no idea about reddit), I would not go as far as characterising them as "fighting tooth and nail." I would say that's unfair.

brasca

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #37 on: 07 May 2018, 16:12 »

Wobbly spine?  I doubt anyone with a stiff spine would want to give relationship advice to someone prone to hitting them when they hear things they don’t like.

Dandi Andi

• FIGHT YOU
  • They/them she/her. Formerly Pecoros7. Still tired.
« Reply #38 on: 07 May 2018, 16:30 »

TIL: posters in this forum have a pretty liberal (not THAT kind, don't get sidetracked) view of what constitutes "rejection."

If by "posters" you mean to say me (since I think I'm the only one who has discussed rejection at any length today), I hardly think I am indicative of the community in general. *Edit- BenRG has also talked about it, but not with many specific examples, so my assumption may be unfair* That said, yes I do have a pretty liberal definition of rejection. I include break-ups in addition to getting turned down at the first pass or first dates that don't lead further because I think "I don't want you anymore" is just as much a rejection as "I never wanted you to begin with."

As for characters who struggle to initiate relationships even without anyone in particular telling them "no", I figure that falls squarely into the category of "everyone seems to get who they want."

As to the eternal debate about shipping; what it is, when is it OK and when isn't it, I have never found the rules all that unclear. Treat characters with the same degree of respect as you wold any real person. Just as Clinton finds Claire's matchmaking disrespectful and intrusive, expressing strong opinions about what the characters' relationships should be is also disrespectful. Discussing relationships that are suggested at within the comic, their potential strengths and their looming problems, falls well within the spirit of a thread about discussing the comic.

Moderators should feel free to correct me if my impression is wrong, but I think the rules are, essentially, "Be respectful of the characters and restrict speculation to what is supported by the text."

As for commenters like Morituri (who doesn't seem to be a fan of shipping), I don't see anyone (presently) making much of a fuss about it. Some of us would prefer to keep conversations to what relationships are right now rather than speculate. That's OK. That's a valid way to feel. People can feel ways about things. And I don't think anyone is saying otherwise about shipping.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #39 on: 07 May 2018, 16:47 »

Global Moderator Comment Plus, the less physically explicit the better, and we will draw the line on that at pretty low levels.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Gyrre

« Reply #40 on: 07 May 2018, 17:41 »

Amniotic fluid and blood serum are really not the same thing.
This is actually all based on a side effect discovered in a study on mice as a test model for prenatal surgery, or something like that; it was about twenty years ago. Anyway they determined that their techniques worked OK, but they also accidentally discovered that the mouse embryos they were working on showed no scarring at all. One of the dudes doing the original study decided this unexpected phenomenon was way more interesting than the actual objective and decided to prove it by getting some amniotic fluid and cutting himself, then applying the fluid to the injury before bandaging it. He healed without scarring and got his funding for a proper study.

I always thought that the saying was about hard-forged friendships/relationships being more important/holding more weight than familial ties. I know the bastardization of the phrase is usually meant to imply the exact opposite. The bastardized version being "blood is thicker than water".
a real-ass gaddam sword

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #41 on: 07 May 2018, 18:36 »

I think "blood is thicker than water" came first and the other was  a counter to it.

My bond with my wife, a voluntary and conscious commitment into which we've invested constant effort for twenty years, is stronger than that with any of my blood relatives.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Shjade

• FIGHT YOU
  • What.
« Reply #42 on: 07 May 2018, 18:38 »

If by "posters" you mean to say me (since I think I'm the only one who has discussed rejection at any length today), I hardly think I am indicative of the community in general. *Edit- BenRG has also talked about it, but not with many specific examples, so my assumption may be unfair*

I mean. There's also hakko504, whose post that was literally directly above mine stated
Don't forget that Clinton was rejected by Emily, which set of the things that led to him meeting Brun in the first place.
"People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered. Love them anyway."

keithcurtis

• Plantmonster
« Reply #43 on: 07 May 2018, 19:10 »

I find it a bit confusing that there is debate over shipping/not shipping in a comic which is by and large entirely about relationships. I've been waiting for the resolution to this particular situation for some time, but am content to have it unfold as the creator desires. But I specifically came to this forum to hear what other readers think. So far I'm pretty impressed with the civility and diversity of comments, but I do find it distressing when folks post about how they want other people to approach the subject.

awgiedawgie

• FIGHT YOU
  • DON'T PANIC
« Reply #44 on: 07 May 2018, 19:26 »

I always thought that the saying was about hard-forged friendships/relationships being more important/holding more weight than familial ties. I know the bastardization of the phrase is usually meant to imply the exact opposite. The bastardized version being "blood is thicker than water".
I don't know that ties forged in blood are more important or hold more weight than familial ties, but depending on the circumstances, those bonds can certainly become stronger than family. Although I do know a couple people who don't place much importance at all on their family. For them, their bond with the girl at the coffee shop is probably more important. Thankfully, I consider them the exception to the rule.

I think "blood is thicker than water" came first and the other was  a counter to it.
And you would be quite correct.

"Blood is thicker than water" can be traced back to Germany in 1180 ("family blood is not spoiled by water"). It apparently refers to family ties being stronger than the distance of being away at sea. According to the Online Etymology Dictionary, "blood is thicker than water" entered English at least as far back as 1803. There is also a quote from the London times from 1855: "blood is thicker than water, and one's own barn nearer than one's neighbour's house."

From what I can find, the "blood of the covenant" version is only 20 or 30 years old.

awgiedawgie

• FIGHT YOU
  • DON'T PANIC
« Reply #45 on: 07 May 2018, 19:42 »

I haven't really been "fighting tooth and nail" either. I think a lot of people started building the ship pretty early - and getting pretty excited about it - so I simply pointed out several factors that could have very reasonably (and still could, for that matter) keep the ship from ever leaving port. Now I have just been sitting back and watching to see how it plays out.

I know, if a person is predisposed to shipping - as a lot of people seem to be - it's hard to resist the urge at the first hint of some kind of attraction. But I wanted to put the other side of it out there as sort of a "don't say I didn't warn you" if the shippers turn out to be wrong. I'm not against it, by any means, but I try not to get my hopes up. If you get your hopes too high, it ends up a long drop if it doesn't come true.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #46 on: 07 May 2018, 19:45 »

I find it a bit confusing that there is debate over shipping/not shipping in a comic which is by and large entirely about relationships. I've been waiting for the resolution to this particular situation for some time, but am content to have it unfold as the creator desires. But I specifically came to this forum to hear what other readers think. So far I'm pretty impressed with the civility and diversity of comments, but I do find it distressing when folks post about how they want other people to approach the subject.

There's nothing wrong with discussing... say Marten and Claire's relationship. Its current, its established and its got what people like, cutesy feels.

The problem stems more from the creepy side of shipping. Like the people who try to ship characters that are either not ready for a relationship or not compatible for a relationship. For example, anyone with Hanners. Hanners is a fantastic character, but her own problems has hampered her potential for relationships, to a point where she may never have a "normal" relationship. Look at how significant it was for her to give your own father a hug for his birthday.  Its a major part of her character (although that could change given her bus trip) and its generally agreed that no one ships Hanners, because it just gets very creepy very quickly.

ImVeryAngryItsNotButter

• Plantmonster
« Reply #47 on: 07 May 2018, 19:59 »

"I-It's not like I like her or anything... b-baka!!"

zisraelsen

• Curry sauce

Magniras

• Larger than most fish
  • INTERNET SPACESHIPS
« Reply #49 on: 07 May 2018, 20:12 »

Ara ara...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up