THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 03:38
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If QC were adapted into a "kid friendly" animated series, how would you like to see the cast portrayed?

cartoony humans
anthropomorphic ducks
anthropomorphic dogs
anthropomorphic cats
anthropomorphic mice
anthropomorphic reptiles
an assortment of anthropomorphic animals
cutesy monsters

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT strips 3741 to 3745 (May 14th - 18th 2018)  (Read 92986 times)

Bollthorn

• Balloon animal serial killer
Re: WCDT strips 3741 to 3745 (May 14th - 18th 2018)
« Reply #200 on: 16 May 2018, 20:42 »

YAAAAS!! FINALLY!!

D'awww...

"Oh Eddie... Why are you an alcoholic?"

"... Because I drink a lot."

SpanielBear

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #201 on: 16 May 2018, 20:46 »

This. Technology becomes obsolete quicker than a person reaches old age. I would argue that the AI becomes outdated and eventually "dies"

until they improve the technology

Which raises another interesting question. Are updates a civil right?

Depends if they come front loaded with "Improved features for system users."

Goddammit Microsoft...

Bad Superman

• Larger than most fish

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #203 on: 16 May 2018, 20:49 »

Would forced updates and planned obsolescence be crimes?
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Gyrre

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #204 on: 16 May 2018, 20:55 »

Try not to crack the hull as you all christine this ship.
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

Oblixio

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #205 on: 16 May 2018, 21:02 »

I swear, Jeph, if you pull Angus out of the ether....

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #206 on: 16 May 2018, 21:12 »

So conflicted...
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #207 on: 16 May 2018, 21:23 »

"Your place or mine?"
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Penquin47

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
« Reply #208 on: 16 May 2018, 21:29 »

What would you like to see them discuss?

I'd like to hear Faye say something unambiguous about "I have feelings for you" so that Bubbles can't convince herself/be convinced by a (well-meant) comment that Faye is acting oddly that Faye's just along for the ride instead of being invested in the relationship.  "I would never ask you to [leave]" is a great sentiment, and as a declaration leading up to the kiss, I absolutely love it, but it would be nice to have something more affirmative on Faye's part than that before this gets too much further.

It doesn't have to happen on-screen, but I would very much hope they'd have a discussion about how this is going to affect their working relationship.

Wagimawr

• Facebook

Zelia

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #210 on: 16 May 2018, 21:38 »

When I saw the last panel of this comic, I made an involuntary screeching, yelping sound. My partner assumed I had just experienced a back spasm, and came running to help. I had to explain that I wasn't in horrible pain, it was just that the Big Robot Lady and the Shouty Butch Southern Girl in my favorite Web Soap Opera finally smooched after years of waiting. She rolled her eyes. She doesn't understand my soaps.

Spider

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #211 on: 16 May 2018, 21:38 »

I. COULD NOT BE HAPPIER.

TOO HAPPY TO FIND A FUNNY VIDEO OF SOMEONE SHOUTING YES

if it matters i don't consider this sudden or unrealistic at all. (lucky bastards already had a head start on u-hauling)

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #212 on: 16 May 2018, 22:01 »

For their sake I'd like them to have a discussion in the "So what are we now?" category.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

poofdepoof

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #213 on: 16 May 2018, 22:07 »

Yeah, I definitely agree with the posters who felt like this kiss was a little quick. Just one more panel of space would have helped, I think. This comic has improved in nearly every other aspect since then, but I still think that Marten & Dora's first kiss was much better in terms of pacing and realisticness. I don't have much to say about the speediness of Marigold & Dale, but I honestly have just felt so much more invested in the slow, slow burn of Faye & Bubble's developing friendship and relationship that I would have liked that little space. Not a whole comic, just a panel or two. I guess I can just pretend it happened between the frames ^_^

awgiedawgie

• FIGHT YOU
  • DON'T PANIC
« Reply #214 on: 16 May 2018, 22:10 »

"Your place or mine?"
Quite possibly the silliest question either of them could utter right now. Great for easing tension!

Dammit, where are my hundreds more strips of muleheadedness?
Don't worry, I'm sure there will still be plenty of muleheadedness to go around. After all, there's still the Elliot/Brun/Clinton trio who have no idea what they're doing.
When, in the course of human events,
You can keep your head when all about you
Took the one less traveled by,
It's up to you to cremate those last remains.

St.Clair

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • not actually a saint
« Reply #215 on: 16 May 2018, 22:17 »

I maintain that there will be enough interesting about an AI/human relationship (between two well-developed characters, no less) that Jeph could tell a good story without them having to break up.

I don't understand the persistence of the idea that a healthy couple cannot be the center of good stories without some gimmick involved or the threat of breakup stress/drama.

Lazy and/or bad writers who aren't up to creating the first without resorting to the second.

theMarc

• Oh God, it's all over my body.
Be kind and generous to all people, even imaginary people who only exist in a webcomic, because that’s good practice for the real world.

hakko504

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Geek! Beep Boop!
    • My Profile at Boardgamegeek
« Reply #217 on: 16 May 2018, 22:47 »

We've been informed that robot skin feels remarkably life-like...
So - what do robot lips taste like?  :-D
My first thoughts were:
Does Bubbles have a tounge?
Is it wet?
WHY would she have a wet tounge?
Doesn't AI just have a speaker hidden inside the cavity so it sounds human-ish?
Will Melon come in and break up their little tete-a-tete tomorrow with some wacky request?
"Be excellent to each other!"
Bill S. Preston & Ted "Theodore" Logan

jesslc

• Furry furrier
« Reply #218 on: 16 May 2018, 23:06 »

1. Woohoo!!!! Finally!!! :-D :-D :-D

2. So glad that their comments yesterday about "shall we get back? Lots of work to do, etc" were merely an excuse to go somewhere that they would be able to talk privately (rather than avoiding the situation). Re-reading yesterday's comic in light of today's, it's more clear to me that Faye was ready to blurt everything out right then and there if Bubbles hadn't suggested going back to the shop.

3. Oh Faye... wiping away a tear as you're talking about how you were scared that Bubbles had left. Looks like the time spent running around town looking for Bubbles really brought home your feelings, even more so than Marten asking "What do you want to do?" I am glad because I didn't like Faye's original plan to just play it cool and give herself some time to think - I don't think that would have been very fair to Bubbles.

4. Personally I don't feel it was too rushed here. However I would like to see them talk more at some point soon, but it doesn't have to be straight away. 1 - because they are business partners as well as friends, but also 2 - because an AI/human relationship is new territory for both of them. I really don't expect that us readers will see any more of their talks than the level of detail we saw when Marten and Claire talked about their relationship (and I'm totally cool with that) but for them to not talk about it all would be rather unrealistic to me. I'm cool with it being an offscreen conversation so long as it happens.

And in conclusion: Woohoo!!!  :-D :-D :-D

Dandi Andi

• FIGHT YOU
  • They/them she/her. Formerly Pecoros7. Still tired.
« Reply #219 on: 16 May 2018, 23:14 »

3. Oh Faye... wiping away a tear as you're talking about how you were scared that Bubbles had left. Looks like the time spent running around town looking for Bubbles really brought home your feelings, even more so than Marten asking "What do you want to do?" I am glad because I didn't like Faye's original plan to just play it cool and give herself some time to think - I don't think that would have been very fair to Bubbles.
And in conclusion: Woohoo!!!  :-D :-D :-D

Yes! Marten asking "What do you want to do?" brought home the idea that a relationship with Bubbles is something she can have. Bubbles leaving the shop brought home the idea that a relationship with Bubbles is something she can lose. It is that second realization, I think, that made Faye want to take action to make the relationship happen.

And also: Woohoo! indeed.

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #220 on: 16 May 2018, 23:39 »

I've been thinking about this and I realised that this isn't sudden. In universe, I think that Faye and Bubbles have been working together for about a year and have been friends for more than half of that time. It's been time enough for them to grow very close to each other. Really, the fear they both felt at the thought of losing the other and the promise they make in today's strip never to leave was just acknowledging and overcoming their mutual last and greatest fear about accepting and acting on their mutual attraction.

So, what now? Well, I'm expecting (once they come out of their bedroom about 12 hours later) that they'll both re-activate their angst and start asking "So, what happens next?" in a way that reminds us that they both have issues with self-esteem and insecurity. That said, if they're smart, they'll certainly involve their friends in successful relationships in answering that question.

What next for Faye and Bubbles in the strip though? Well, there are ways you can use this arc both comedically and dramatically:
  • Roko and Melon appear at the shutters whilst Faye and Bubbles are doing a lip-lock; Melon starts talking (very loudly) about how 'meatsacks and people can get it on' and encourages Roko to 'just ask the guy out already';
  • Faye and Bubbles start acting like schoolgirls in love ('accidentally' brushing against eachother and giggling); when Sam comes over to the shop to do a 'spray' session, she accuses them of being weird and tells them to focus on the job - A schoolgirl is having to be the adult in the room, in other words;
  • There is a bright flash of light and a very obviously part-human, part-synthetic girl appears. "Salutations, great-great-great-great grandmother and great-great-great-great grandmother! Greetings from the future!"
  • Just how do synthetics date? Just what would a human/synthetic date be like? The ladies are about to try to work that out!
  • Faye was expecting the shit she gets from robophobics in town; neither she nor Bubbles were expecting PT410x to start whipping up intolerance against Bubbles for 'demeaning herself' by being 'a fleshy's willing sex doll';
I'm really looking forward to them emerging from the bedroom, blinking and rumpled to see the 'Happy Arbour Day' banner draped across the room and Marten, Claire and Pintsize all wearing party hats.
« Last Edit: 17 May 2018, 00:15 by BenRG »
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #221 on: 16 May 2018, 23:48 »

I'd like to hear Faye say something unambiguous about "I have feelings for you" so that Bubbles can't convince herself/be convinced by a (well-meant) comment that Faye is acting oddly that Faye's just along for the ride instead of being invested in the relationship.  "I would never ask you to [leave]" is a great sentiment, and as a declaration leading up to the kiss, I absolutely love it, but it would be nice to have something more affirmative on Faye's part than that before this gets too much further.

I personally felt that Faye's statement, "I thought I made you uncomfortable," said everything that needed to be said.

That, along with the fear both of them had just been through of losing the other, I think would have propelled them into each others arms. So, as I already said, it all made perfect sense to me. What BenRG just said, essentially. I'm in the minority, I guess.

I also think there will be a lot of "off-screen" discussion. A lot of it will be essentially a recap of what we've seen and each of their feelings' during those moments, so I don't see the point of depicting it.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Bad Superman

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #222 on: 17 May 2018, 00:14 »

I do not think the kiss was rushed.

Sometimes there are things you just cannot put into words.
Sometimes there are feelings you want – no,  need – to communicate more directly!
Your body urges you, almost forces you to do it!

I can speak from personal experience, there is no other feeling like this.
It's powerful. It's awesome!

The talking (while definitely necessary) can wait…

oeoek

• Furry furrier
    • friggin artists!
« Reply #223 on: 17 May 2018, 00:38 »

what a great way to start the weekend...

gopher

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #224 on: 17 May 2018, 01:38 »

what a great way to start the weekend...

Where? Only Thursday here.

MrNumbers

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • A hoot
« Reply #225 on: 17 May 2018, 02:08 »

Alright, so I'm occasionally a romance author, and one thing I've always pinned down is "What do these characters offer to each other that nobody else can?" as the most important question in selling the 'ship.

Around the time Bubbles and Faye got introduced to each other, I genuinely disliked both of them. I had thought Jeph had played Faye's cards too hard when she hit rock bottom, and ultimately forgot to remind the audience that she had sympathetic character traits. I just really couldn't find myself liking her anymore, at all. Likewise, when Bubbles was introduced into the comic, I thought she was played up too aggressively as well. Didn't actually care for her strips.

They are now, obviously, currently my two favourite characters on the day-to-day, and the storyline I most look forward to seeing.

They've been really good for each other. They have obviously made each other characters that I genuinely enjoy, brought out the best in each other, and it's been obvious that their mutual character growth has been because of each other.

As other people have said, a relationship shouldn't be seen as the natural evolution of a friendship. I agree. However, as a story that leads up to it becoming a relationship, this is pretty much the absolute gold standard on how to make it good and meaningful for the characters in it. It makes it clear why these two want a relationship with each other as opposed to the standard explaining why they want a relationship, with each other.
oh god

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #226 on: 17 May 2018, 02:10 »

Where? Only Thursday here.

It's a long weekend...

Anyway, I hope people can get these ghastly reaction gifs out of their system soon.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Sam_bedge

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #227 on: 17 May 2018, 03:07 »

Tomorrows Strip: EVERYONE eats Cereal! :-D
Cant rain All the time

Mark7

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • My sandbox is crunchy
    • My Music
« Reply #228 on: 17 May 2018, 03:24 »

I feel  this might be appropriate :D

Will be at your local record store this Friday handing out the hot dickings

Tub

• Plantmonster
« Reply #229 on: 17 May 2018, 03:28 »

We've been informed that robot skin feels remarkably life-like...
So - what do robot lips taste like?  :-D
It's polymer-based, so probably quite neutral. In any case, Faye works with the stuff all day, so she's unlikely to be surprised by any properties of Bubble's lips.

The real question is: what do Faye's lips taste like? Better than unicorn grove?

bhtooefr

• Older than Moses
  • ⌘-⌥-⌃-N
« Reply #230 on: 17 May 2018, 03:37 »

I maintain that there will be enough interesting about an AI/human relationship (between two well-developed characters, no less) that Jeph could tell a good story without them having to break up.

The breakup speculation isn't about Faye and Bubbles breaking up, it's about Marten and Claire breaking up, due to a supposed law of conservation of relationships that affects Marten and Faye.

Tai Fanboi

• DeadWinter
« Reply #231 on: 17 May 2018, 04:29 »

This. Technology becomes obsolete quicker than a person reaches old age. I would argue that the AI becomes outdated and eventually "dies"

until they improve the technology

Which raises another interesting question. Are updates a civil right?

Well, we already know that basic maintenance wouldn't be covered after what May went through with her arm falling off and having to have her face replaced at an illegal underground robot fight club because she couldn't afford it.  http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3169 so not exactly sure if the updates would be any better.  But that's all just speculation on my part.

Also with regards to todays strip
Oh god, I should've drunk more so I wouldn't remember that.

snufflebottoms

• Furry furrier
« Reply #232 on: 17 May 2018, 04:37 »

It doesn't have to happen on-screen, but I would very much hope they'd have a discussion about how this is going to affect their working relationship.

I'm sure that discussion will come. Though I would argue that the kiss is an unambiguous "I love you"

swapna

• Curry sauce
« Reply #233 on: 17 May 2018, 04:44 »

When I saw the last panel of this comic, I made an involuntary screeching, yelping sound. My partner assumed I had just experienced a back spasm, and came running to help. I had to explain that I wasn't in horrible pain, it was just that the Big Robot Lady and the Shouty Butch Southern Girl in my favorite Web Soap Opera finally smooched after years of waiting. She rolled her eyes. She doesn't understand my soaps.

They never understand our soaps, and I love 'Shouty Butch Southern Girl' and 'Big Robot Lady'.
It finally happened! I'm so happy I'm trying to ignore the angles (like, I know it isn't easy, but people tilt their heads while kissing that way, at least a little bit.Both Faye's and Bubble's jaw is entirely straight and I can't stop imagining the awkward way they must smooch their heads together.)

Vurogj

• Obscure cultural reference

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #235 on: 17 May 2018, 05:22 »

I had not realised Bubbles had been around for multiple years in real time. I still think of her as a new character.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

Deadlywonky

• Furry furrier
  • Homeopathy. The air guitar of medicine.
« Reply #236 on: 17 May 2018, 05:24 »

Loving this arc, has it ever been addressed why Bubbles has leg seams but not arm seams? is it realated to her comment of "do you want to see what i can do with my hips?" from 3725?
So two scientists walk into a bar and decide to have a drinking competition, the first scientist says "I'll have a glass of H20 please". The second scientist says "I'll have a glass of H20 too"

Naturally the first scientist won.

BlueFatima

« Reply #237 on: 17 May 2018, 05:34 »

I kind of feel like it could become a Pinocchio-type story where Bubbles works on becoming more human—not just emotionally—but her body as well with another appearance of Creepy Bot enabling her into a new body that is indistinguishable from organic people.
Frankly, I don't see that happening. Bubbles and Faye have discovered their feelings for each other with Bubbles in her current body. I feel that it would be counterproductive - possibly even disastrous - for her to try to change that now.

How so? It would take courage on her part to be come all the more "vulnerable"—which seems to be a theme going on (especially with Faye)? An interesting thought... Wouldn't it be odd if she turned out actually to be a small person in a giant robot suit?

I kind of feel like it could become a Pinocchio-type story where Bubbles works on becoming more human—not just emotionally—but her body as well with another appearance of Creepy Bot enabling her into a new body that is indistinguishable from organic people.
Frankly, I don't see that happening. Bubbles and Faye have discovered their feelings for each other with Bubbles in her current body. I feel that it would be counterproductive - possibly even disastrous - for her to try to change that now.

Maybe it could be the other way around.  Maybe Faye would experiment with a human to robot mind transfer.

If Faye was ill, it could totally happen. I am not sure why she'd be interested in it to begin with, though. It would be an interesting and unexpected direction if it happened, however. Of course, pretty much *any* direction is for this story—even though it's been building to this point for a couple years now. Even just making them having a boring settled (but happy) relationship would be a surprise.

I wonder if it will last? There's been so much build up and investment that it seems like they are meant for each other forever, but then again? Lots of relationships can be like that and turn out not to work when they actually happen. Definitely grabbing the extra large popcorn for this!

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #239 on: 17 May 2018, 05:44 »

Loving this arc, has it ever been addressed why Bubbles has leg seams but not arm seams? is it realated to her comment of "do you want to see what i can do with my hips?" from 3725?

My head-canon has always been that her unitard has some kind of elastic there to hold it tight at those joints for some reason.

I wonder if it will last? There's been so much build up and investment that it seems like they are meant for each other forever, but then again? Lots of relationships can be like that and turn out not to work when they actually happen. Definitely grabbing the extra large popcorn for this!

It depends if the relationship deepens beyond passion. There are already signs of a strong bond between the two that will see them through a lot but there are a lot of slings and arrows that Jeph could throw at them and I can see them both having to wrestle with their temper and sense of inadequacy on more than one occasion and thus upsetting the other.

Naturally, if that happens, Marten will end up playing referee - something that seem to be at least partly his current role in the strip. :wink:
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
  • but will you understand
« Reply #240 on: 17 May 2018, 05:45 »

oh i guess i'll weigh in on the suddenness thing that always comes up some with this

it always comes up

it

always

comes

up

every

time

every

relationship

in

this

story

happens

and

i

don't

get

why

not too bad *yet* this time in this thread but between pattern recognition and how bloody long these arcs go before they reach this point i have serious questions sometimes about whether we perceive reality differently or something

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #241 on: 17 May 2018, 05:49 »

like i dunno have you considered that maybe you're misunderstanding your feelings, mistakenly attributing it to 'suddenness' when it's something else? Seriously. No (well, little) judgment here. We all misunderstand our feelings sometimes.

just since it happens every time, and i'm fairly certain it's not a technical fault in Jeph's craftsmanship (he's been doing it for almost two decades he's decent at it), I'm of the suspicion that it would feel 'sudden' no matter how long it took.

I don't accuse any of you of lying about your feelings. Just of failing to understand them.

wlewisiii

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #242 on: 17 May 2018, 06:16 »

I don't get how people can call this rushed. It's like calling this one rushed: http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2890

The relationship has been building for a long time; they both are trying to finally accept it. They should talk a bit later but right now? Lock the door and ignore the world for a bit. If I were writing the strip, I'd probably have them cuddling in bed talking about it in some kind of afterglow for Friday. What Jeph will do remains to be seen (and I had to cut out Patreon because of budget reasons  :cry: )
Emily is the Avatar.

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #243 on: 17 May 2018, 06:51 »

I fully expect a semi-circle of observers (led by Tai) applauding. 

I know I am. 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

fayelovesbubbles

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #244 on: 17 May 2018, 06:53 »

But why can’t they be JUST FRIENDS?

lol.
...and Bubbles loves Faye.

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #245 on: 17 May 2018, 06:56 »

i know you're joking, but to get out ahead of some of the posts that might come down the line too

A) Faye & Marten, Marten & Pintsize, Pintsize & Winston, Hannelore & Sven, Dora & Faye, Roko & O'Malley, Marten & Steve, May & Momo, etc. etc.etc. etc.etc.etc.

B) why can't they also be loves

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #246 on: 17 May 2018, 07:06 »

Because sometimes, it doesn't work that way. 

And sometimes, it does! 

We'll see.  Whichever way it goes, it's going to be a bumpy ride! 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

Bollthorn

« Reply #247 on: 17 May 2018, 07:07 »

I keep coming back to today's issue because it just makes me feel so good, warm, and fuzzy inside ^_^ I'm so happy this finally happened :3
"Oh Eddie... Why are you an alcoholic?"

"... Because I drink a lot."

shanejayell

• Duck attack survivor
    • Church of Yuri
« Reply #248 on: 17 May 2018, 07:14 »

Where do we go from here?

How do robots DO that, anyway? ;)

Faye addressing if she's bi, or now a robosexual....

How do HUMANS and Robots 'do it?'

And so on....

SubaruStephen

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #249 on: 17 May 2018, 07:27 »

Jeph, if this is just a Bubbles’s tea scent induced fantasy, I’ll...I’ll.......I’ll probably need a new computer monitor because I’d likely smash it.

A "buttload" is an actual measurement, next time someone tells you that they need a buttload of something, tell them 126 gallons might be a bit too much.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Up