THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 15:33
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If QC were adapted into a "kid friendly" animated series, how would you like to see the cast portrayed?

cartoony humans
anthropomorphic ducks
anthropomorphic dogs
anthropomorphic cats
anthropomorphic mice
anthropomorphic reptiles
an assortment of anthropomorphic animals
cutesy monsters

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT strips 3741 to 3745 (May 14th - 18th 2018)  (Read 92888 times)

Milayna

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
Re: WCDT strips 3741 to 3745 (May 14th - 18th 2018)
« Reply #350 on: 18 May 2018, 06:55 »

Narratively, this has been building up for a long time, so its conclusion can hardly be called "sudden". In terms of actual event series, I have no idea how such things work, so I can't comment on whether it's realistic. Though a lot of people seem to happy and I won't intrude on that =)

I wonder how the "let's take it into private" part works though. For a human like Faye it's obvious enough, and Bubbles chassis can probably do more or less the same things, depending on how anatomically accurate she is. What I'm far more curious about is how the physical sensations of sex would work - for humans, it's a release of chemicals from stimulation of erogenous zones; but for an AI, whose emotions emerge from not-fully-understood processes rather than chemical balances? What is sex to an AI?

Whatever tactile sensations Bubbles chassis is equipped to detect, I doubt "erotic stimulation" is one of them; that would be a pretty big weakness on the battlefield, esp if hacking or a materials fault caused it to always be "on". Perhaps an app can patch that (since she's a civilian now) - no reason to think that can't be "eros ex machina'd" in the rather squishy science of this comic - though I'm sure that there would still be massive qualitative differences between a process-driven simulation and a stew of meat and chemicals.

...............Though now that I think of it, it would probably be rude for me to get Clintony in their love life, wouldn't it. So maybe I'll just leave this alone.

fantasticalice

• Plantmonster
« Reply #351 on: 18 May 2018, 07:30 »

Narratively, this has been building up for a long time, so its conclusion can hardly be called "sudden". In terms of actual event series, I have no idea how such things work, so I can't comment on whether it's realistic. Though a lot of people seem to happy and I won't intrude on that =)

I wonder how the "let's take it into private" part works though. For a human like Faye it's obvious enough, and Bubbles chassis can probably do more or less the same things, depending on how anatomically accurate she is. What I'm far more curious about is how the physical sensations of sex would work - for humans, it's a release of chemicals from stimulation of erogenous zones; but for an AI, whose emotions emerge from not-fully-understood processes rather than chemical balances? What is sex to an AI?

Whatever tactile sensations Bubbles chassis is equipped to detect, I doubt "erotic stimulation" is one of them; that would be a pretty big weakness on the battlefield, esp if hacking or a materials fault caused it to always be "on". Perhaps an app can patch that (since she's a civilian now) - no reason to think that can't be "eros ex machina'd" in the rather squishy science of this comic - though I'm sure that there would still be massive qualitative differences between a process-driven simulation and a stew of meat and chemicals.

...............Though now that I think of it, it would probably be rude for me to get Clintony in their love life, wouldn't it. So maybe I'll just leave this alone.

As a tall awkward gay girl(not that much smaller than Bubbles is how I feel) I can speak on that. Sex is designed to be pleasurable yes, and some other AIs in the series may have some very deep and abiding perspep on it. I would advise only talking to May(not Pintsize...never pintsize!)

But Bubbles is different. She is emotionally involved in Faye. She cares about her, respects her, loves her. Sexual activity is not about sexual activity it's about emotional closeness. I would venture to say that Bubbles(and probably even Fay since she's never been with a woman) would feel the same emotional fulfilment from a romantic kissing session to a Marvin Gaye event.

For them specifically it's all about getting closer. The emotion and closeness of what they feel from being together is what's important.

And in a lot of ways I think they are perfectly suited for this as for both of them their romance is fuelled by their emotions and feelings not their body parts.

SpanielBear

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #352 on: 18 May 2018, 07:33 »

In my best Ian Malcolm voice, "Love, uh, finds a way."

They'll make it work. They have their imagination and a bed, and many would regard the bed as merely an optional extra.

And I agree that Bubbles would find the emotional closeness particularly satisfying.

fayelovesbubbles

« Reply #353 on: 18 May 2018, 07:47 »

Okay, y'all are gonna think this is crazy coming from "fayelovesbubbles," but I do think things got a little too sexy too fast. Even though I'm not complaining, I enjoyed it a lot, but still...
...and Bubbles loves Faye.

SpanielBear

« Reply #354 on: 18 May 2018, 08:02 »

Okay, y'all are gonna think this is crazy coming from "fayelovesbubbles," but I do think things got a little too sexy too fast. Even though I'm not complaining, I enjoyed it a lot, but still...

Eh, they both said it themselves that they don't know what they *should* be doing right now. They both seem to have a good idea of what they *want* to do however, and they're taking it from there.

It's not like there's a particularly well defined roadmap for "same gender relationship between an ex-military robotic PTSD sufferer and a human recovering alcoholic with abandonment issues". Taking a running jump into it and seeing where they land seems as good an idea as any.

namelips

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #355 on: 18 May 2018, 08:17 »

Re: how long webcomics should keep running

I follow lots of webcomics. They're like my soaps. I check them every day to see how my stories are going.

I am really, really worried that some of the artists will die before finishing their story. So few of them wrap up and finish. I'm actually really happy Girls with Slingshots finally ended (it's being re-run in color, which is cool, because I realize I've forgotten most of it).

But with the sheer number of comics I follow, some sort of tragedy befalling an artist seems inevitable.

Now I know it's not exactly fair to ask them to wrap up their stories as soon as their health starts to decline. I mean, this IS their livelihood after all.

I just... don't want to be hurt, you know? :P

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #356 on: 18 May 2018, 08:50 »

Fulfilling sex has a great way of breaking down barriers and allowing communication to happen.

I have had many of my most serious, needed, intense conversations after a great fuck. It can relieve tension, relax you, remove the social boundaries and it fills you with endorphins that make you feel good, which can help compensation for prior difficulty or mental health challenges.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

Morituri

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #357 on: 18 May 2018, 08:55 »

Woo!  Happy to see a couple of favorite characters happy!  But I have a concern.

So, two characters, one of them "super buff" and the other a large combat robot that can heft Humvees, who by their own admission have no idea what they're doing, are headed home to figure it out..... 

Let's hope they're making enough to pay for replacement furniture. 

Seriously.  Not a joke.  It's way too easy to kick the headboard off a bed or break what looked like a perfectly solid coffee table or.... 

You know what, I think I'll just stop.

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
  • but will you understand
« Reply #358 on: 18 May 2018, 09:08 »

When Faye goes for it, she tends to go for it. See: Sven and Angus.

SpanielBear

« Reply #359 on: 18 May 2018, 09:08 »

Woo!  Happy to see a couple of favorite characters happy!  But I have a concern.

So, two characters, one of them "super buff" and the other a large combat robot that can heft Humvees, who by their own admission have no idea what they're doing, are headed home to figure it out..... 

Seriously.  Not a joke.  It's way too easy to kick the headboard off a bed or break what looked like a perfectly solid coffee table or.... 

If only someone had experience fixing things or with craftwork, metalwork especially. And if only there were materials and equipment readily available, such as may be found in a robot repair shop if such a thing existed. Alas, it's too bad that no one involved has been employed by a robot fighting ring to construct a variety of chassis capable of surviving (consensual) rough handling.
Wait a second...

brasca

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #360 on: 18 May 2018, 09:09 »

It’ll look like Brock Sampson and Molotov Cocktease have been there.

Netherdan

• Plantmonster
« Reply #361 on: 18 May 2018, 09:21 »

Now it's time for Bubbles to go 400Hz ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #362 on: 18 May 2018, 12:38 »

While I'm DAWWWWWing all over the place...

...I do worry that we're slowly losing all sources of dramatic conflict in the story. Everybody is getting happily coupled. There are no problems or crises facing the gang.

Something needs to be introduced, some sort of complication or problem that needs solving.

The way all the loose threads are being tied up makes me worried that the comic is winding down. Everybody is getting their happy ending.

Maybe something will happen with Hannelore?

Welcome, new person!

There could always be new characters with new issues.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #363 on: 18 May 2018, 12:45 »

Another person here registering purely to be able to yell YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

And damn some people here seem to take a fun webcomic super seriously :/

Welcome, new person!

Taking it super seriously has led to some fascinating discussions but it often results in moderators having to remind themselves "This is what I signed up for".
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #364 on: 18 May 2018, 12:46 »

Yay, happy characters. Worried they get put in the happy couple box, like nearly all successful couple in QC, and be ignored. It seems too many characters win condition is "Be in a couple". At least Angus did something different.

One of my long standing complaints was Jeph continuously putting characters in toxic/negative relationships. Actual healthy relationships seem to be a more recent development

The characters have been steadily growing up.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #365 on: 18 May 2018, 12:49 »

More seriously: I hope they don't now slide into the background, as Marten and Claire seem to have done.

Next big one needs to be Marten proposing. It's time his character grew into it. :claireface:

Welcome, new person!

Indeed, the longer the characters go on, the more a wedding becomes likely.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

zisraelsen

• Curry sauce
« Reply #366 on: 18 May 2018, 12:56 »

Out of curiosity, has activity in the forums spiked appreciably during this storyline?
Zack is easier to type than Zisraelsen, so

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #367 on: 18 May 2018, 12:59 »

Re: how long webcomics should keep running

I follow lots of webcomics. They're like my soaps. I check them every day to see how my stories are going.

I am really, really worried that some of the artists will die before finishing their story. So few of them wrap up and finish. I'm actually really happy Girls with Slingshots finally ended (it's being re-run in color, which is cool, because I realize I've forgotten most of it).

But with the sheer number of comics I follow, some sort of tragedy befalling an artist seems inevitable.

Now I know it's not exactly fair to ask them to wrap up their stories as soon as their health starts to decline. I mean, this IS their livelihood after all.

I just... don't want to be hurt, you know? :P

Welcome, new person!

It's especially a concern since some have unhealthy lifestyles.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #368 on: 18 May 2018, 13:16 »

Global Moderator Comment I'm curious too, but the less explicit the discussion is, the better. It may come up in the comic.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

nightshade

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #369 on: 18 May 2018, 13:49 »

One thing people forget is in comic books graphc lnovels ECT ..they do "reboots"  every 4or 5 years most comic strips don't ...... except for Dave willis's walkyverse

Batbutch

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
Foreshadowing
« Reply #370 on: 18 May 2018, 13:50 »

Was readin some archives, ran across this:
http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2262

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
Re: Foreshadowing
« Reply #371 on: 18 May 2018, 13:56 »

Welcome, new person!

That strip was a good example of what QC is like.

Would you like me to move your post to the weekly comic thread? I think that's it natural home.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #372 on: 18 May 2018, 13:56 »

Out of curiosity, has activity in the forums spiked appreciably during this storyline?

On the forum's front page, at the bottom, click "[more stats]" and then expand the entries for May.

The answer is yes, but still barely a third of the levels when Marten and Dora broke up.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics
« Reply #373 on: 18 May 2018, 14:04 »

I have the second-most time online on the forum, apparently.  :psyduck:
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #374 on: 18 May 2018, 14:06 »

What's noteworthy is the number of new user registrations we're getting now.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #375 on: 18 May 2018, 16:40 »

Faye needs Bubbles.

Why does Bubbles need Faye?
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

AlliedToasters

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #376 on: 18 May 2018, 17:01 »

Faye needs Bubbles.

Bubbles wants Faye.
crummy and proud

fantasticalice

• Plantmonster
« Reply #377 on: 18 May 2018, 17:03 »

Faye needs Bubbles.

Purpose. And believing she's worth something. It's not discussed but Bubbles has a lot of size self confidence issues. Faye is her first real emotional connection and someone who makes her feel she's worth something which... Because of corpse witch she remembers that at one point she was treated like she was worth something... she was used to eliminate those people.... But she doesn't remember what it feels like.

I remember what it was like to be loved thoroughly and fully when I was very very young. The permanent tragedtht followed that love does not change that memory of being loved or it's power.

Bubbles doesn't have that. She can guess that she had and knows she had companionship with crewmates but she has no memory of real compassion for her.

And even if she did... Fayes feelings for her would be still very new. In the current context it a kind of feeling she is reaching out for most desperately with the added realisation that it is even more powerful than that which she has lost.

It's deep. I have one or two things in my life where I have the memories but not the emotion and even if I'm glad of it there is still this feeling of profound loss. If we are to assume standard software concepts.... Bubbles has lost that emotional resonance and with the way she talks it is like she has had none at all.

It makes her a tragic figure which is why her finding Faye and Faye being open to what she feels is so important.

Sadly, it's that exploration of women's love for women that is rarely seen and even if I'm reading a lot based on my own experiences it's kind of impressive to see it coming from a cis straight bloke.

It's why comics are a brilliant medium. Batwoman, Bombshells, and this comic as well as Big Finish's audioplay ATA Girl explore women romance 20 times better than even the most critically acclaimed telly and film.

shanejayell

• Duck attack survivor
    • Church of Yuri
« Reply #378 on: 18 May 2018, 17:05 »

Both, actually, support each other emotionally. In fact if Faye hadn't come along Bubbles would probably still be living in one room being pissed at the world. And Faye might be a lush, or possibly dead....  :-o

SpanielBear

« Reply #379 on: 18 May 2018, 17:12 »

Both, actually, support each other emotionally. In fact if Faye hadn't come along Bubbles would probably still be living in one room being pissed at the world. And Faye might be a lush, or possibly dead....  :-o

This. There's a difference between a relationship where one partner is using another and one where there is mutual support. No-one's being taken advantage of here, but they are both being cared for. That was the case even before the relationship became romantic, and I see no reason why that aspect should change just because there is a new level of intimacy.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #380 on: 18 May 2018, 17:13 »

Wow... I just had a thought.

What if Bubbles' memory of her squadmates was already erased before CORPSEWITCH got to it - because she'd gotten "a bit too close" to one of them?
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #381 on: 18 May 2018, 17:15 »

I do remember Bubbles crushing that bottle to powder.

Bubbles is a unique partner for Faye. For Bubbles, Faye is her first friend, and jumping into a relationship because someone is your first friend is a teenage kind of move that tends not to work.

They could make it work. As long as they reach out to their supportive and increasingly mature friends, and as long as they commit to working through every time they have a scary conflict, it can work.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Oblixio

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #382 on: 18 May 2018, 17:15 »

More seriously: I hope they don't now slide into the background, as Marten and Claire seem to have done.

Next big one needs to be Marten proposing. It's time his character grew into it. :claireface:

Welcome, new person!

Indeed, the longer the characters go on, the more a wedding becomes likely.

Why, Thank you! ^_^ And I feel like it's only logical. Marten has been with Claire I'd say nearly a year to 2 their time. They've been close, successfully moved in together while working together, and have been able to stick together rather well with really only the 2 fights (the Faye off the wagon incident and maybe the facetious kisses comment might have been something as well). It might be good to see it happen so that Marten can finally start realizng what he wants out of life.

Personally, I headcanon them opening up a Book Store together after the wedding. ^_^ Marten handles the stock, books and budget. Claire gets all the cataloging and customer service work.  :claireface:  It's just perfect for them.

A small perverse otter

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • Staying well enhydrated
« Reply #383 on: 18 May 2018, 17:18 »

Faye might be a lush, or possibly dead....  :-o
I would say "would probably be dead or at least homeless". She was in a serious downwards spiral, and taking care of Bubbles was one of the things which pulled her out of it.
"AGH! Humans are so STUPID sometimes!" -- QC #3668

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #384 on: 18 May 2018, 17:19 »

Wow... I just had a thought.

What if Bubbles' memory of her squadmates was already erased before CORPSEWITCH got to it - because she'd gotten "a bit too close" to one of them?

That sort of thing causes Spookybot to appear.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #385 on: 18 May 2018, 17:23 »

Woo!  Happy to see a couple of favorite characters happy!
Hear hear! Bubbles has been growing her hair out. I wonder how that works, but it's a visual metaphor, intentional or not, of her growing engagement with the world, and of course her relationship with Faye.
I think it's best to avoid discussion of the more... physical aspects of Bubbles's and Faye's relationship, but since they're both morphologically women, they would avoid most of the difficulties discussed by Larry Niven with regard to Superman and Lois Lane. Bubbles must already be running a "world made of cardboard" mode by default.
« Last Edit: 18 May 2018, 17:53 by Akima »
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

fayelovesbubbles

« Reply #386 on: 18 May 2018, 18:07 »

Bubbles lifting up Faye as they kiss hungrily is probably the sexiest thing two characters in QC have ever done. Damn. I honestly was not expecting that.

Jeph was the biggest Faybles shipper of all of us!
...and Bubbles loves Faye.

Staff_Inflection

• Plantmonster
« Reply #387 on: 18 May 2018, 20:28 »

Yay, happy characters. Worried they get put in the happy couple box, like nearly all successful couple in QC, and be ignored. It seems too many characters win condition is "Be in a couple". At least Angus did something different.

One of my long standing complaints was Jeph continuously putting characters in toxic/negative relationships. Actual healthy relationships seem to be a more recent development

This is true. And not just romantic ones.

Example: Sven and Dora seem to have at least worked out a cordial relationship

Undrneath

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #388 on: 18 May 2018, 21:27 »

>shrug<  Bubbles and Faye are probably my favorite characters.

Sorry....but I'm disappointed.  This build up and climax just feels like jumping the shark.  Shipped fan service rather than a storyline.  sigh.

I just reread everything since Bubbles was introduced and Jeph seemed to be headed in this direction from the beginning, he may not have had the specifics planned but with hindsight being 20/20 it is blatantly obvious.
__________oO0___(_O_  _O_)___0Oo_____________
                                     U
                                   Kilroy wuz here

Undrneath

« Reply #389 on: 18 May 2018, 21:30 »

Ladies, what if a CUSTOMER walks in??!!

Can you just imagine Punchbot walking in? "Hey guys, I need a ..." *jaw drop*

Knowing Punchbot it would be more like *drops jaw*
                                     U
                                   Kilroy wuz here

Staff_Inflection

• Plantmonster
« Reply #390 on: 18 May 2018, 21:35 »

>shrug<  Bubbles and Faye are probably my favorite characters.

Sorry....but I'm disappointed.  This build up and climax just feels like jumping the shark.  Shipped fan service rather than a storyline.  sigh.

I just reread everything since Bubbles was introduced and Jeph seemed to be headed in this direction from the beginning, he may not have had the specifics planned but with hindsight being 20/20 it is blatantly obvious.

I becomes incredibly blatant when they become roommates

Clinton basically says "You two are banging? Niiiiice"

Even the cast was already thinking it

Undrneath

« Reply #391 on: 18 May 2018, 21:43 »

As counterpoint to those saying it's too fast I know that I have had several relationships go from friends to horny bunnies in a single interaction. The underlying emotion comes to a head and it kinda feels like an explosion.
                                     U
                                   Kilroy wuz here

Undrneath

« Reply #392 on: 18 May 2018, 21:47 »

The older and more mature Jeph gets the more the characters will evolve. He as with all artists draws from his own life.
                                     U
                                   Kilroy wuz here

Morituri

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #393 on: 18 May 2018, 21:54 »

Faye needs Bubbles.

I went looking through the archives for this one:  Especially the bottom left panel.
http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3197

But there's another couple pretty good reasons in the strips leading up to it.

http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3194
http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3195

And on the way I found another couple of bottom left panels...
http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3316
http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3317

And there's this one.
http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3378

And probably a bunch more.

I think they're pretty good reasons.

Staff_Inflection

• Plantmonster
« Reply #394 on: 18 May 2018, 22:08 »

The older and more mature Jeph gets the more the characters will evolve. He as with all artists draws from his own life.

I definitely understand and appreciate this

awgiedawgie

• FIGHT YOU
  • DON'T PANIC
« Reply #395 on: 18 May 2018, 22:21 »

Ladies, what if a CUSTOMER walks in??!!

Can you just imagine Punchbot walking in? "Hey guys, I need a ..." *jaw drop*

Knowing Punchbot it would be more like *drops jaw*
Melon would drop her ass.  ;D
When, in the course of human events,
You can keep your head when all about you
Took the one less traveled by,
It's up to you to cremate those last remains.

Case

• comeback tour!
  • Putting the 'mental' into judgemental
« Reply #396 on: 18 May 2018, 22:42 »

Peeks into WCDT in full EOD-suit, "Nope, it's still standing ... Yes, eight pages & counting, but so far ... Understood, will resume monitoring the situation ..."

"Freedom is always the freedom of the dissenter" - Rosa Luxemburg
"The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you're a member of the Dunning-Kruger club. People miss that." - David Dunning
"Brains are assholes" - SitnSpin

Gyrre

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #397 on: 18 May 2018, 23:31 »

I've read the comic for at least 5 years, but didn't know about the forums until a little over 2 years ago.
Meanwhile, other folks may prefer to lurk, may be very shy, or may feel they had little to contribute [waves hand]. So there's several reasons why one might not register.
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

Staff_Inflection

• Plantmonster
« Reply #398 on: 18 May 2018, 23:43 »

I've read the comic for at least 5 years, but didn't know about the forums until a little over 2 years ago.
Meanwhile, other folks may prefer to lurk, may be very shy, or may feel they had little to contribute [waves hand]. So there's several reasons why one might not register.

Yeah, this account is like 5 years old but I don't post much either. I suspect I have several quite unpopular opinions, despite overall being a fan and following the comic for nearly 10 years now

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
« Reply #399 on: 19 May 2018, 00:26 »

Faye needs Bubbles.

Faye is arguably the first person to genuinely care for Bubbles's health and sanity since her discharge from the army. Along the way, she came to appreciate Faye's dauntless attitude and her loyalty as personal qualities. This is someone that she wanted in her life.
« Last Edit: 19 May 2018, 00:34 by BenRG »
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up