THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Mar 2024, 04:24
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down

Author Topic: Webcomic Discussion Thread!  (Read 226957 times)

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
Re: Webcomic Discussion Thread!
« Reply #850 on: 17 Oct 2021, 02:40 »

I've had a lot of free time at work so I've been catching up on some webcomics. So far I'm all caught up on:

-Kill Six Billion Demons,
-Sleepless Domain
-Stand Still Stay Silent
-Not Drunk Enough

Gyrre

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #851 on: 31 Oct 2021, 08:50 »

Can we talk about the Fluffmodeous reveal over on Something Positive this week?
Randy has been planning this for 8 years.
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.

Blue Kitty

• Twitter
« Reply #852 on: 24 Jan 2022, 17:23 »

Here's all the comics that I've read so far since moving to another site to work:

-Demon Studies                          -Headless Bliss                                -Vainglorious
-Bybloemen                                -Never Satisfied                              -Cassiopeia Quinn
-Devil's Candy                            -Little Tiny Things                           -Kiwi Blitz
-Sleepless Domain                      -Tiger Tiger                                      -Firewood Moors
-Bone Collection                         -Black Torch                                     -Monsterkind
-Peritale                                     -Kochab                                            -The Sea in You
-Beast Children                           -Aqauapunk                                     -Ava's Demon
-Black Clover                              -Miss Melee                                     - Ral Grad
-Salvadora                                  -String Theory                                 -Fire Punch
-Hell's Paradise Jigokuraku           -Atomic Robo

Blue Kitty

• Twitter
« Reply #853 on: 30 Mar 2022, 17:08 »

Stand Still Stay Silent has come to an end

Farideh

• Global Moderator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • La li lu le lo
« Reply #854 on: 30 Mar 2022, 18:27 »

Indeed it has. Sad :(
I am not hiding. I am maintaining a respectful distance.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #855 on: 27 May 2022, 17:56 »

Thanks to an unrelated reddit post, I came across "Divorced Crybaby Neighbor." Its about a guy living in an apartment when a new neighbor moves in next door that is recently divorced (from an emotionally abusive husband). They strike up a weird friendship and it slowly develops into something more. The guy plays the supportive but romantically oblivious male protagonist while the neighbor is emotionally scarred and the trauma has left her feeling worthless. Its a bit on the sweet side but I can't help but feel like the author is building up to something terrible happening (like her ex is the guy's new boss or something). Imagine Martin from the early days of QC and his neighbor is Faye but instead of being abrasive she's just utterly crushed emotionally and psychologically. Its sounds super sad, and it kind of is at first but you really start to root her on as she builds up her confidence and self esteem again. Having those PTSD moments that crop up every now and then are kind of relatable for me.
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

Gyrre

« Reply #856 on: 30 May 2022, 18:14 »

Just caught up to the hiatus for Daughter of the Lilies.

And I intend on catching up on both Atomic Robo and Namesake
a real-ass gaddam sword

Blue Kitty

• Twitter
« Reply #857 on: 09 Jun 2022, 18:01 »

I've been meaning to read Namesake but I loved Daughter of the Lilies and Atomic Robo. I used to read Atomic Robo in TPB and I love the, "Taking comics and turning them into webcomics," approach it, Skullkickers, Empowered, etc are doing. If you get a chance read Real Science Adventures too

Gyrre

« Reply #858 on: 10 Jul 2022, 16:38 »

Holy crap.... I finally processed that Skin Horse (Shaeon K Garrity and Jeffrey C Wells, with colors by Pancha Diaz) has come to a conclusion after 14 years and some change.

I've been meaning to read Namesake but I loved Daughter of the Lilies and Atomic Robo. I used to read Atomic Robo in TPB and I love the, "Taking comics and turning them into webcomics," approach it, Skullkickers, Empowered, etc are doing. If you get a chance read Real Science Adventures too

Hadn't heard of it, but noted.
a real-ass gaddam sword

Near Lurker

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #859 on: 07 Sep 2022, 06:34 »

So is anyone else a https://dhscomix.com DHS reader?  I know furry comics aren't everyone's cup of tea, but if it makes a difference, half the cast are human or centaurs.  It's wicked fun (I say Cape-Cod-ically), but also wicked Strayan (I say also Cape-Cod-ically.)

EDIT: Sorry, my URL-fu is weak.
After seventeen years, once again, sort of a lurker.  (he/him)

Near Lurker

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #860 on: 07 Sep 2022, 08:39 »

Also, (sorry, I still haven't figured out how to pothole on this site), Leif and Thorn: https://leifandthorn.com - a gay fantasy slightly dark romantic comedy about a dragon slaying knight and a slave who doesn't realize he's a slave.  (Also, it's suggested, albeit not yet confirmed, that the slave was sold into bondage because his mother drove his boyfriend's mother into a kraken attack.)
After seventeen years, once again, sort of a lurker.  (he/him)
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up