THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 02:52
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Letterkenny  (Read 12754 times)

RedWolf4

• Duck attack survivor
  • Stop that.
Letterkenny
« on: 19 Jul 2018, 03:37 »

Pitter Patter lets get at 'er.

Winner and reigning champion of the award for 'Best Nigh-Constant Look of Disgust and Bewilderment 2018, 2020 and 2020 Endurance Round Part 2'.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
Re: Letterkenny
« Reply #1 on: 31 Mar 2020, 17:10 »

I reallyw ant to watch this show after seeing clips on youtube, but the only place I can find is hulu, and I do not have hulu.
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

RedWolf4

• Duck attack survivor
  • Stop that.
« Reply #2 on: 16 Apr 2020, 23:21 »

Not gonna Lie, mine are totally legal not off the back of a truck Crave originals.
Winner and reigning champion of the award for 'Best Nigh-Constant Look of Disgust and Bewilderment 2018, 2020 and 2020 Endurance Round Part 2'.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #3 on: 12 Aug 2020, 19:46 »

I just finished the first season of Letterkenny on Hulu. Its pretty good. Like a modern day King of the Hill but in Canada with 20 somethings that live on a farm. Its pretty much not intended to have kids in the room. Lot of risque language and situations. I would also suggest watching with subtitles. They talk rather fast. Theres different factions in Letterkenny, the Hicks, the Skids, Hockey Players, and Natives. They all have interesting interactions and intersecting stories.

Here's a clip to get an idea of the show.

« Last Edit: 12 Aug 2020, 20:01 by LeeC »
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #4 on: 13 Aug 2020, 09:09 »

I got introduced thanks to a few clips circulating around tumblr and I've loved it ever since. Thank god for Hulu getting a hold of it

I had the chance to see their live tour before everything started closing down

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #5 on: 18 Feb 2022, 10:11 »

They're finally showing Shoresy's face! It was always a joke that it was the same actor that plays Wayne, and so you only see his back, well they're not hiding it anymore! They released a teaser the other day.

Pages: [1]   Go Up