THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 11:20
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mafia Reboot  (Read 5318 times)

TheEvilDog

Mafia Reboot
« on: 16 Jan 2019, 09:55 »

Got a little bit of free time at the moment, I was thinking of running a game of Mafia/Werewolf and just wanted to gauge interest for it. Somewhere between 8 to 10 players, minimum.

For those who don't know, Mafia is a group game where players are assigned special roles, allowing for specific actions to be played in each game phase. The Mafia's objective (or whatever variation you're playing) is to make it to the end of the game, while the villagers seek to survive the murders that occur every night.

I currently have two ideas for this, both playing with the idea of a limited time frame (instead of a Day/Night cycle, events will occur in one night and spread over a few hours);
- Its 1920 and the players are the patients of a new wing of a lunatic asylum. One night the medical staff and guards are drawn to another part of the hospital, leaving the secure wing unattended when it is placed under lockdown. Due to the locking system, the staff won't be able to get in until dawn, but little do they know that one of the patients isn't who they said they were. An insane killer is on the loose, hidden amongst the ones society deemed truly insane.
- Its 1985 and the Castle Corporation has brought its newest employees out whitewater rafting as a team building exercise. Camping overnight, the group discovers their guide has been killed and a killer stalks them. Can they find out who the murderer is and can they survive until dawn?

Anyway, just throwing some ideas out there and hopefully there might be some people interested in it.

TheEvilDog

Re: Mafia Reboot
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jan 2019, 15:51 »

Just going to bump this and leave it until Monday.

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics
« Reply #2 on: 18 Jan 2019, 16:06 »

Sure, I'm in.
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

TheEvilDog

« Reply #3 on: 20 Jan 2019, 11:45 »

Well that's one. Hopefully we can get a few more.

de_la_Nae

• Methuselah's mentor
  • but will you understand
« Reply #4 on: 28 Jan 2019, 11:50 »

well you've got two at least

TheEvilDog

« Reply #5 on: 29 Jan 2019, 04:05 »

Not any more. I had just a few days to run it. Job's back up and running now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up