Comic Discussion > QUESTIONABLE CONTENT

WCDT 14-18 January 2019 (3916-3920)

(1/36) > >>

jwhouk:
New week, new poll - and a new body for Roko!

BenRG:
My guess is that the sensory net, although objectively only slightly improved, from a subjective experience is almost amazingly more acute. So, the first time Roko walks into The Secret Bakery, she faints or maybe just the smell of baking bread on Elliott is similarly intense to her now as holding a fresh-banked loaf was before the accident.

She's just going to have to acclimatise. Until then though, sensory overload white-outs may be an issue!

OldGoat:
It's canon; some 'bots gots junk.  Roko's in for a wild ride getting used to this new...ah...configuration.

mercykills:

Panel 3 reeeeeealllly got to me on this one. It just made me think on how a certain race of people in my country(USA) thinks nothing of patting, touching, grabbing, stroking the hair of another certain race's(*cough* mine*cough*) hair completely without asking, warning....

and then look at US crazy when we tell them "no" or smack their hands away. ARRRGGGHHHH...inappropriate touching is inappropriate touching. ALWAYS.

*cracks neck and knuckles*

*exhale*....../siiiiiiiiiigh

Apologies. I know there's bigger things at play here than Faye should've asked first before touching Roko's new bod. Ignore me as I return to silently lurk and grumble in the background.

TheEvilDog:
I don't think its unreasonable to say that Faye shouldn't have been patting Roko.

What she did do was highlight every fear and concern Roko had about gaining a new body. At a time when Roko would still be quite emotionally fragile.

So yes, Ms. Whitaker continues her streak of opening her mouth and inserting her foot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version