Welcome > Hi, I'm New

Waving from England...

(1/1)

nathanielballard:
Hi,

I'm a relatively recent lurker here, but have been a reader of QC for... well, not entirely sure, but I think I started reading it about the same time I joined Google+, which was about 8 years ago, because it was one of my G+ friends who shared a comic that got me started. I don't remember which strip, but I do remember I spent a couple of hours I should have been spending on writing a training module for work reading the strip from the beginning.

That fella up there in the profile pic is the Second Life version of me, who is much prettier and has a more interesting life. What with being a reformed vampire, husband to a faerie queen, and master of an ancient castle made out of somebody's soul.

Me, I work for a charity shop, do a lot of writing (but not, thus far, published), occasionally dress up in medieval garb for fun, and I'm owned by a tabby cat called Rosie.

oddtail:
Hi, nice to meet you! Hope you have a pleasant time in the forum.

Thrillho:
You sound like an interesting person I would get along with IRL.

Welcome! I sincerely doubt your Second Life is better looking if we factor in the opinions of anyone other than fashion magazine editors, who have quite a limited perspective of such things.

Is it cold in here?:
Welcome, new person!

I don't think we have a Second Life discussion going on (yet) but there's a thread for people owned by pets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version