Comic Discussion > QUESTIONABLE CONTENT

WCDT strips 3961-3965 (18-22 March 2019)

<< < (2/26) > >>

War Sparrow:

--- Quote from: BenRG on 17 Mar 2019, 01:41 ---I'm hoping for some breadmaking and bonding between Elliott and Roko as they try to extend their understanding of each other beyond the broad stokes that are all they know of each other to date.

--- End quote ---

Comic is up, and your dream has come true.

Elliot might be my favourite.

Near Lurker:
I guess the hope is that if she bakes it herself she'll be Westermarked.

TheEvilDog:
Comics up and now there is nothing left to prove.

ChaosWolf:
I'm still boggled by Roko's strange... obsessions... with gluten-bearing foodstuffs.  How the heck would such a thing as a "bread fetish" even come about?  Many human fetishes, such as for shoes, develop from misassociations between sexual excitement and nonsexual content that occur during childhood... but robots don't have childhoods.

I'm rather surprised nobody in the cast has thought to ask about it yet, not even someone as tactlessly-impulsive as Melon.

TheEvilDog:

--- Quote from: ChaosWolf on 17 Mar 2019, 19:39 ---I'm still boggled by Roko's strange... obsessions... with gluten-bearing foodstuffs.  How the heck would such a thing as a "bread fetish" even come about?  Many human fetishes, such as for shoes, develop from misassociations between sexual excitement and nonsexual content that occur during childhood... but robots don't have childhoods.

I'm rather surprised nobody in the cast has thought to ask about it yet, not even someone as tactlessly-impulsive as Melon.

--- End quote ---

Hey, bread is just that awesome!

In Roko's case, its probably the tactile and sensory sensation she enjoys about the bread. Have you ever baked bread at home? Like mixing the dry ingredients together before adding the wet and then kneading it into a dough? Its relaxing for some and I imagine that for Roko in her previous job, bread became a relaxing element to her life. I mean, in the grand scheme of things, I seriously doubt a bread fetish is the weirdest one out there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version