THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 08:59
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Danger Zone (Archer Thread)  (Read 4708 times)

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
Danger Zone (Archer Thread)
« on: 18 Apr 2019, 13:19 »

New season announced:

i really need to catch up. The last season I remember watching was the one where Lana was pregnant and had the baby as everyone escaped a south american country that was revolting.

Funny, I think it was in the musing thread that I mentioned that I would love a show that uses the aesthetic of the Alien movie (ship, costume, tech, etc) and it looks like Archer is doing that.
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

dutchrvl

• Bling blang blong blung
Re: Danger Zone (Archer Thread)
« Reply #1 on: 19 Apr 2019, 04:49 »

New season announced:

i really need to catch up. The last season I remember watching was the one where Lana was pregnant and had the baby as everyone escaped a south american country that was revolting.

Funny, I think it was in the musing thread that I mentioned that I would love a show that uses the aesthetic of the Alien movie (ship, costume, tech, etc) and it looks like Archer is doing that.

I just hope it'll be better than the previous season. Especially since this supposedly will be the final season.
Pages: [1]   Go Up