Comic Discussion > QUESTIONABLE CONTENT

Analyzing Questionable Content

(1/4) > >>

tiny260:
I created a blog just the other day with the monumental task of going through the entirety of Questionable Content and giving it proper analysis, because I haven't seen it done in a collected fashion from beginning to end yet.

https://readingwebcomics.tumblr.com/

Here's the blog, if anyone would have thoughts on my exploration, it'd be you guys. I update every Saturday at 8:00pm. Please feel free to give me all of your thoughts and opinions, I'll appreciate it.

Is it cold in here?:
Wow. That is a mammoth amount of work. It will take quite a while to go through.

I hadn't known that everybody in 2003 had a pet robot. That helps make sense of some things.

I'm a bit twitchy about spelling, and it was jarring for me every time you called the cartoonist "Jeff".

Looking forward to reading more!

tiny260:
Oh... poop. His name is spelled "Jeph" isn't it. Welp. I'll be sure to correct that in the future, thanks for pointing it out. And thanks for your kind words as well, seriously.

Zebediah:
Also you referred to Jimbo as “Jim” a couple of times. This is going to get confusing when Jim (of the Secret Bakery) shows up.

Is it cold in here?:
Describing early Faye as the aggressor is of course accurate but brings up a fascinating line of thought.

What does it mean that a traumatized person who might be expected to shut down and cocoon was instead taking unusual degrees of initiative to reach out?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version