Fun Stuff > ENJOY

Love, death, and robots (Netflix show)

(1/3) > >>

dutchrvl:
Curious to see if anyone else here has been watching this show and what you think of it.

The first season was launched in March and it really isn't a show as much as it is a collection of animated shorts (from 6 minutes to I think as long as 20 minutes) with an overarching theme of scifi, robots, and death. Some of the shorts are quite graphic in terms of nudity and violence, but not all.
Edited: I should probably mention that the person behind this show is Tim Miller, aka director of Deadpool.

Apparently some described it as an animated black mirror, which works for some of the episodes I suppose, although this show has little to do with the disturbing potentials of current technologies.

I have now watched 5 of them and although the quality of the stories and animation varies (of course), overall I find it highly enjoyable.   

sitnspin:
I loved it. The writing is clever and unique, and the show is surprisingly queer.

Akima:
I watched it, and thought the average standard was very good. It reminded me of the better sort of Dust shorts on YouTube.

Tova:
I haven't seen all of it yet (thanks for reminding me to get back to it), but what I've seen was overall of a high standard.

cybersmurf:
Cute, weird and (thought) provoking, that's my opinion about the show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version