THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Mar 2024, 02:33
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I was browsing through the posts on jephjacques.com and now I am sad  (Read 4187 times)

Scarlet Manuka

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia

https://jephjacques.com/post/4676479951/my-boyfriend-is-afraid-that-youre-going-to-write
Quote from: April 17, 2011
Q: My boyfriend is afraid that you're going to write hanners out of QC. I'm not sure where he gets that from. I hope you don't though! :<
A: I would be SHOCKED if that ever happened.
:cry:

andrybak

• Emoticontraindication
    • How to help out QC wiki

I also feel that giving Winslow a new body wasn't mainly for May's character development. Rather, it was to allow Hannelore to travel later on without either leaving Winslow helpless at the apartment or having to take him on the yak brushing adventures.

Scarlet Manuka

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia

I was thinking about this earlier. He didn't seem to be very happy to be at the undersea lab. Does Hannelore really have a right to drag him around the world with her?

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns

I expect Hannelore to come back.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

OldGoat

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Give me heresy, or give me death.

I was thinking about this earlier. He didn't seem to be very happy to be at the undersea lab. Does Hannelore really have a right to drag him around the world with her?
Us meatfolk have been doing it to our partners for eons.  Even if they aren't romantically a couple, they certainly have a bond of friendship.  Also, one strip is hardly the sum total of his experience on this expedition.

shanejayell

• Duck attack survivor
    • Church of Yuri

Read todays strip. :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up