Comic Discussion > QUESTIONABLE CONTENT

WCDT strips 4046-4050 (15 - 19 July 2019)

(1/34) > >>

BenRG:
Okay, so several of the characters have pets. Some we saw a bit (Dora's cat, for example, was practically a second-level character for a while) whilst others are just one-off jokes (like Arthur the Succulent and Melon's pet pigeon). Just as a random poll, what do you think would be the ideal pet for Roko? Don't just vote, let us know the details!

To me, Roko's pet would have to be a supporting character in her story in one way or another. For some reason, I just love the idea of Roko owning a hamster or guinea pig. I just think it would be cute to see her lounging around in her apartment with a cute, fluffy ball sitting on top of her head and so obviously having a highly-intelligent view of everyone around her. Melon claims that it has explained n-planar calculus to her whilst Yay seems to fear it somewhat! "That creature... confounds us. They are not trustworthy."

DashaBlade:
Flying Roomba. It's probably got grandchildren by now.

Cornelius:
How about a pet rock: a gift from Melon, that is religiously watered twice a day, as per Melon's instructions. Ostensibly kept around to humour Melon, but secretly, Roko is quite attached to it, for reasons she doesn't quite understand herself.

jwhouk:
Wait wait wait... that dog! It's actually Yay's!

jmsr:

--- Quote from: jwhouk on 14 Jul 2019, 17:53 ---Wait wait wait... that dog! It's actually Yay's!

--- End quote ---

yEAH, I'm pretty sure that i mentioned this a while ago: i think that's one of Spookybot's (Yay's) dogs.  I'm betting that it's just another way that spooks came up with to try to make friends or get in with a social group; but in the meantime they made friends with Roko.  Mark my words - at some point, they will meet up again with the dog again (probably while Mrs. Augustine is taking it for a walk) and become acquainted with her and possibly also Claire or Clinton or Marten or Brun as well.  They'll probably let her keep it too because "they've got lots of dogs" or something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version