Fun Stuff > CLIKC

The MX Master 3 is pretty darn awesome

(1/1)

Dngrsone:
Just picked up a Logitech MX Master 3 for $80 on sale.  I like the placement of the thumb buttons better than the ones on the MX 2 (which is now replacing my minuscule M310 at work), and the resolution seems better.

Also, the Bluetooth function is smoother... don't know if the solution to the laggy BT connection I last encountered a couple months ago is on the Linux side or the Logitech one, but the MX3 does not seem to have any lag compared to the Unifying receiver now.

hedgie:
Nice.  I just got a 9 button logitech mouse on my desktop (wired), and the Mac drivers seem to be a little bit fussy at best.  I don't even want to know how bad the support would be on Linux (although, I suppose that I could check on this laptop).

cybersmurf:
And here I am, still using my MX master 1 as laptop mouse. Butg that thing is a solid piece of hardware, sounds like they kept it up with quality on that model.

Tova:
My original MX518 is still working like a charm.

Dngrsone:

--- Quote from: cybersmurf on 19 Feb 2020, 22:11 ---And here I am, still using my MX master 1 as laptop mouse. Butg that thing is a solid piece of hardware, sounds like they kept it up with quality on that model.

--- End quote ---

My son inherited my MX Master (first of that name), and it's still going strong

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version