THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 08:56
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The MX Master 3 is pretty darn awesome  (Read 14441 times)

Dngrsone

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • Grumpus Maximus
The MX Master 3 is pretty darn awesome
« on: 16 Feb 2020, 13:51 »

Just picked up a Logitech MX Master 3 for $80 on sale.  I like the placement of the thumb buttons better than the ones on the MX 2 (which is now replacing my minuscule M310 at work), and the resolution seems better.

Also, the Bluetooth function is smoother... don't know if the solution to the laggy BT connection I last encountered a couple months ago is on the Linux side or the Logitech one, but the MX3 does not seem to have any lag compared to the Unifying receiver now.

hedgie

• Methuselah's mentor
  • No Pasarán!
Re: The MX Master 3 is pretty darn awesome
« Reply #1 on: 16 Feb 2020, 14:04 »

Nice.  I just got a 9 button logitech mouse on my desktop (wired), and the Mac drivers seem to be a little bit fussy at best.  I don't even want to know how bad the support would be on Linux (although, I suppose that I could check on this laptop).
"The highest treason in the USA is to say Americans are not loved, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing there." -- Vonnegut

cybersmurf

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #2 on: 19 Feb 2020, 22:11 »

And here I am, still using my MX master 1 as laptop mouse. Butg that thing is a solid piece of hardware, sounds like they kept it up with quality on that model.
I solemnly swear I'm up to no good.

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #3 on: 19 Feb 2020, 22:26 »

My original MX518 is still working like a charm.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Dngrsone

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • Grumpus Maximus
« Reply #4 on: 20 Feb 2020, 20:30 »

And here I am, still using my MX master 1 as laptop mouse. Butg that thing is a solid piece of hardware, sounds like they kept it up with quality on that model.

My son inherited my MX Master (first of that name), and it's still going strong
Pages: [1]   Go Up