Comic Discussion > QUESTIONABLE CONTENT

WCDT strips 4206 to 4210 (24th - 28th February 2020)

(1/21) > >>

BenRG:
We've seen many characters in Questionable Content either run their own business or take charge of some organisation. Some have done well, some have done badly and some have shown a complete lack of suitability for the role.

This poll is for you to tell us: If you had to work under a Questionable Content character's management, which one would you prefer?

Me? I'd prefer Dora. Okay, she's a bit of a paranoid terror sometimes and I think that I'd very quickly earn her wrath because of my problems with slacking off at quiet moments. However, I think that she knows where the company is going and isn't so egoistic as to completely refuse to accept other's thoughts and suggestions.

What do you think? Let us know below!

shanejayell:
Also Dora, as I work retail and would want a capable but not micro-managing boss.

Admittedly, if I was in sciences I'd want Robot Dad as my boss.

And if I worked a charity or maybe a political campaign, Roko....

Zebediah:
I’ll go with Dr. E-C, because:

1. I’d get to work IN SPACE.

2. There are advantages to having an absent-minded boss who can provide unlimited funding. “Hey Doc! I could use a budget increase!” “What? Oh, sure, what were you working on again?” “Vacuum-hardened spider droid chassis for exterior station maintenance.” “Oh, that does sound cool! Tilly, give him a hundred million.”

Gyrre:
Thanks for making the poll this week, BenRG.

My sleep cycle is too janky to think up anything.

Is it cold in here?:
Bubbles was a close second because of her leadership qualities and integrity. Jim has the practical experience and I'd get to work with slightly less crazy people than Dora would hire.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version