THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 20 Apr 2024, 04:16
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Hazbin Hotel  (Read 5506 times)

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
The Hazbin Hotel
« on: 14 Feb 2020, 19:24 »

Maybe I've missed it, but I haven't seen anyone here mention this show. Its production is really quite wonderful in that its completely indie. Its a pilot episode put together by Vivziepop on youtube with the help of other animators and voice actors.  Its very adult (lots of swearing, drug use, and sexual innuendos) and is aimed at older audiences. The character designs are pretty creative.

The story is a disney princess like girl in hell is trying to figure out a way to reduce overpopulation to stop/prevent the purge that happens annually by angels.  She comes up with a plan, but the denizens of hell, both demon and sinner alike, are skeptical. She does however pique the interest of a very powerful and dangerous figure that offers to help.

Like most pilot episodes its a little rough around the edges, until a specific character shows up. Its worth a look.
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

Gyrre

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
Re: The Hazbin Hotel
« Reply #1 on: 17 Aug 2020, 08:10 »

It would seem a series has been greenlight and is currently in production.
a real-ass gaddam sword
"Broken swords and dragon bones scattered on the way back home."

Too stubborn to die, just like the rest of my family.
Pages: [1]   Go Up