Comic Discussion > QUESTIONABLE CONTENT

WCDT strips 4276 to 4280 (1st to 5th June 2020)

(1/23) > >>

BenRG:
So, decided to go in a slightly different direction here. I'm a fan-fiction writer, when I can summon up sufficient focus to actually put things together and actually write. So, rather than ask what you think is going to happen next or what you would like to happen next, I thought: Why not be a bit more imaginative?

So, here is a list of ideas I think are all slightly plausible arcs that could be written for Questionable Content. Some are more exotic than others but I would argue that none are unthinkable. What idea is your favourite?

Me? I like the idea of Marten following up his dream of becoming a musical instrument repairman. However, this is Questionable Content and Northampton. Nothing is easy or straightforward in such a universe. Maybe he meets self-aware musical instruments with very particular ideas about how they're to be tuned? Maybe there is a ghost of a failed composer still trying to work out that piano concerto? Maybe, like in Alan Dean Foster's Spellsinger books, music really is magic... or at least sufficiently advanced technology.

What do you think? Feel free to throw your own ideas out there!

Is it cold in here?:
BenRG : creativity :: Akima : debate

shanejayell:
We haven't seen Faye's sister in a long time too. Have her & Mom visit.  :-D

Mr Intrepid:

--- Quote from: shanejayell on 31 May 2020, 15:08 ---We haven't seen Faye's sister in a long time too. Have her & Mom visit.  :-D

--- End quote ---
  Faye's mom, her sister and her girlfriend.  The one I suspect mom isn't that keen on.  Make for a "interesting" time for Faye and Bubbles.

Sorflakne:
Marten hasn't had a storyline in forever.  Time for his bus to come back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version