Fun Stuff > CLIKC

Xbox One game recommendations

<< < (2/3) > >>

Detachable Felix:
Dragon Age: Inquisition

Mass Effect: Andromeda

- both BioWare RPGs, both super cheap (like 10 bucks these days), gorgeous, well written, will keep you going for weeks. ( though theyre both sequels)

Assassin's Creed games make a good time sink

Read Dead Redemption 2 is stunning, visually. Great story, a little depressing. But honestly you can just sit and fish off a river bank for a couple hours and it's serene and relaxing as fuck.

Control is amazing, great story, aesthetics out the wazoo

The Outer Worlds was fantastic, great anti-capitalist themes, made by Obsidian (i.e. the people who used to make the good Fallout games), but it's first-person only.

Shadow of Mordor / Shadow of War if you wanna play a LOTR game (and don't mind the incredibly glaring breaks from canon)

I've also heard some great things about Greedfall - technically a small-budget game, but it has the energy of a big AAA title

JoeCovenant:

--- Quote from: Detachable Felix on 12 Jun 2020, 15:40 ---

--- End quote ---

!!! HOW could I forget Mass Effect as recommendations!!!

EXCEPT for Andromeda which I found really tedious! :)
(No, honestly, I've done all the original Mass Effect Trilogy games multiple times.. still haven't finished Andromeda by a LONG way.)

Masterpiece:
Dark Souls

Detachable Felix:

--- Quote from: JoeCovenant on 15 Jun 2020, 04:50 ---

--- End quote ---

(No, honestly, I've done all the original Mass Effect Trilogy games multiple times.. still haven't finished Andromeda by a LONG way.)

--- End quote ---

You're entitled to your (wrong) opinion :P

JoeCovenant:

--- Quote from: Detachable Felix on 17 Jun 2020, 21:56 ---
--- Quote from: JoeCovenant on 15 Jun 2020, 04:50 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You're entitled to your (wrong) opinion :P

--- End quote ---

Then sell it to me...
What are it's good points - what's better in Andromeda than in the first trilogy?
(ANd why doesn't the torturous/pointless "Radiation build up" in the car not drive you insane?)

(Not being facetious.. genuinely interested, mainly because I've heard no-one say such positive things about Andromeda!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version