THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 11:41
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deviant Artist  (Read 7034 times)

Wysiwyg

Deviant Artist
« on: 18 Jan 2005, 04:22 »

Dearests, im kinda embarassed to ask but i´ll do it anyway. I have an account in DeviantArt that i started to use more. There´s some drawings there and i would love comments about how you feel about them and how i could improve my technique.

The site: http://wysiwygvontash.deviantart.com/

happybirthdaygelatin

• The Tickler
Deviant Artist
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jan 2005, 10:45 »

Some good drawings!  I really like the Nexus drawing and think it has alot of potential for more work. (eh, that is to asume you haven't worked on it more and haven't uploaded it etc.)

Also that is a really impressive drawing of a shoe.  I doodle and draw somewhat and I have to say shoes and drawing them in different perspectives can be a challenge.

Wysiwyg

Deviant Artist
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jan 2005, 02:37 »

Thanks! I must confess that i´m really impressed about all the positive critics i got from Nexus. This kind of drawing is one of my favourites, but i never give it so much attention. I don´t even know why I uploaded it, actually, because i didn´t tough that that would be some kind of drawing that people would enjoy to see. Guess i´m wrong. :)

The shoe was made on a shadowing class, and was a pain to do. If I remember well it was my fifth attempt until i´ve got bored and declared the drawing finished...

Thanks again.

happybirthdaygelatin

• The Tickler
Deviant Artist
« Reply #3 on: 19 Jan 2005, 10:51 »

You're welcome.  I'll have to check back now and then for new art.

betteroffdead

Deviant Artist
« Reply #4 on: 19 Jan 2005, 17:30 »

heyyy i like your stuff. i commented on some pics so please excuse me for not repeating myself here

Wysiwyg

Deviant Artist
« Reply #5 on: 20 Jan 2005, 03:28 »

Thanks a lot, it´s very appreciated! :)

zero winter

Deviant Artist
« Reply #6 on: 21 Jan 2005, 19:05 »

"Close up" and "Nexus" I like a LOT.

I have an account too, but i am always so lazy to add any art to it... because I don't like dealing with my scanner mostly...

You get a million bonus points for any use of Illustrator at all because that is my favorite program EVER EVER EVER. I have a small amount of illustrator work  on my DA site, but I don't wanna be an attention-nabber... for a summary pretty much just look at my icon.

<-----------FROG
Pages: [1]   Go Up