Welcome > Hi, I'm New

Hi everyone!

(1/3) > >>

AfternoonGlory:
I've been reading this comic (and the forums) for a long time, even when I was probably way too young to do so... I've read through the archive at least 4 times.

I learned english, regarding slang and natural speech patterns partially thanks to webcomics, especially this one. My native language is spanish.

I'm not sure how much I will post in the forums, but I figured the polite thing was to introduce myself after so much lurking.

Farideh:
Welcome to the forum :)

Gnabberwocky:
Greetings, fellow young compulsive reader! Welcome to the House of Obsession.

AfternoonGlory:
The House Of Obession is such a fitting name for me, I have recommended the comic to so many people and while they like it just fine, they are nowhere near me in terms of fanatism :-D

jwhouk:
Welcome to the forums! Remember to read the rules, keep in mind that this comic has been around so long it's nearly old enough to drive, and - above all - Mind The Gap.

I would tell you to guard your lug wrench as well, but alas, our Kiwi welcoming contingent has retired from posting.  :cry:

---

¡Bienvenido a los foros! Recuerde leer las reglas, tenga en cuenta que este cómic ha existido durante tanto tiempo que es casi lo suficientemente viejo para conducir y, sobre todo, Mind The Gap.

También le diría que cuide su llave inglesa, pero, por desgracia, nuestro contingente de bienvenida Kiwi se ha retirado de la publicación. :cry:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version