THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 14:21
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: QC Captions Volume #463 (2020 Nov30-Dec04)  (Read 4051 times)

Thrudd

• Scrabble hacker
  • Sucess Redefined
QC Captions Volume #463 (2020 Nov30-Dec04)
« on: 01 Dec 2020, 08:30 »

Holy Time-warp Batman. It's been two months since my last posting and having actual time to sit down and read the comments.

Doing Back-end support for the front line in this Pandemic has been nothing short of insane  :psyduck: in the not so funny ha ha way. [initiate Kermit-the-Frog freak-out]

Well It's snowing and my company vehicle is scheduled for service Thursday so here I sit going, "WTF? It's December?"

So without further preamble and no promises that I can keep this up on a regular basis, here is the latest episode of "They said what?"

(click to show/hide)
imgur has been a reliable host [knock melamine covered fibreboard] compared to what photobucket has become.
A good pun is it's own reword.
There is a difference between spare parts, extra parts and left over parts.

The Venn diagram  for Common Sense and Good Sense has very little, if any, overlap.

BenRG

• coprophage
  • Boldly Going From The Back Seat!
Re: QC Captions Volume #463 (2020 Nov30-Dec04)
« Reply #1 on: 01 Dec 2020, 08:34 »

DORA: "There's a hidden scoop here but you've being so weirdly discreet about it. Who could it be who is so important to you...?"

SVEN: "You see! You see what I have to cope with?"

HANNELORE: "Suddenly I'm so glad that my only siblings are millions of robots."
~~~~

They call me BenRG... But I don't know why!

cesium133

• Preventing third impact
  • Has a fucked-up browser history
    • Cesium Comics
« Reply #2 on: 01 Dec 2020, 10:20 »

Dora:
imgur has been a reliable host [knock melamine covered fibreboard] compared to what photobucket has become.
Sven: Photobucket still exists!? How is that possible?
Hannelore: We all make mistakes in life...
The nerdy comic I update sometimes: Cesium Comics

Unofficial character tag thingy for QC

Zebediah

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #3 on: 01 Dec 2020, 13:59 »

Dora:

Sven: “See, this is exactly why I gave up running the captions threads! Photobucket just became too much of a pain in the ass.”

Hannelore: “This is getting way too meta for my comfort level.”
« Last Edit: 01 Dec 2020, 14:04 by Zebediah »
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

Dock Braun

• Curry sauce
  • Wear a mask.
« Reply #4 on: 01 Dec 2020, 17:55 »

DORA: Of course, given the 'multiplicity' of image 'hosts.' we cannot say for certain that 'imgur' is the 'best' one of all. Even considering the 'relative' merits and demerits it poses, some 'readers' might consider 'photobucket' 'best.'
SVEN: See? Pluralism may be a crowning achievement of late 20th century, but this goes too far!
HANNELORE: There's really only one reader, right now. *Looks at you---yes, you---and no-one else but you.*
TAGLINE: There's a lucid article about deconstructionism in The Onion

Edit: 'corrected' a grammatical 'error,' and added 'this' note about it.
« Last Edit: 01 Dec 2020, 18:07 by Dock Braun »
Trouble with the world isn't too many people―it's too many bodies. ---Professor E. Kingswater

FreshScrod

• Plantmonster
  • Kiötic Declension

DORA:
Of course, given the 'multiplicity' of image 'hosts.' we cannot say for certain that 'imgur' is the 'best' one of all. Even considering the 'relative' merits and demerits it poses, some 'readers' might consider 'photobucket' 'best.'

SVEN:
DORA: Of course, 'given' the multiplicity of 'image' hosts. we cannot say for certain 'that' imgur is the best 'one' of all. Even considering the relative merits 'and' demerits it poses, some readers 'might' 'consider' photobucket best.

HANNELORE:
DORA: 'Of' course, given the multiplicity 'of' image hosts. we cannot say 'of' certain that imgur is 'of' best one 'of' all. Even considering the relative merits 'of' demerits it poses, 'of' readers might 'of' photobucket 'of'.

TAGLINE:
DORA: Of course, 'given' the multiplicity of image hosts. 'we' cannot 'say' for 'certain' that imgur 'is' the best one of all. Even considering 'the' relative merits and demerits it 'poses', 'some' readers 'might' consider photobucket best.

'Edit' ':' .
Quote from: Daniel Cowman
I don't exist, I don't exist
Quote from: The MIndless Voice
The program for this evening is not new
You have seen this entertainment through and through

Dock Braun

• Curry sauce
  • Wear a mask.

Couldn't resist the double meta:

DORA:
DORA:
Of course, given the 'multiplicity' of image 'hosts.' we cannot say for certain that 'imgur' is the 'best' one of all. Even considering the 'relative' merits and demerits it poses, some 'readers' might consider 'photobucket' 'best.'

SVEN:
DORA: Of course, 'given' the multiplicity of 'image' hosts. we cannot say for certain 'that' imgur is the best 'one' of all. Even considering the relative merits 'and' demerits it poses, some readers 'might' 'consider' photobucket best.

HANNELORE:
DORA: 'Of' course, given the multiplicity 'of' image hosts. we cannot say 'of' certain that imgur is 'of' best one 'of' all. Even considering the relative merits 'of' demerits it poses, 'of' readers might 'of' photobucket 'of'.

TAGLINE:
DORA: Of course, 'given' the multiplicity of image hosts. 'we' cannot 'say' for 'certain' that imgur 'is' the best one of all. Even considering 'the' relative merits and demerits it 'poses', 'some' readers 'might' consider photobucket best.

SVEN: See! It's been only a year and a half, and her meta's going meta.
HANNELORE: ...
Trouble with the world isn't too many people―it's too many bodies. ---Professor E. Kingswater

Skewbrow

• Duck attack survivor
  • damn it
« Reply #7 on: 07 Dec 2020, 14:33 »

Dora: "... but you could use your connections to get some killer ass metal band play at my wedding."
Sven: "See. Is this hypocrisy or what?"
Hannelore: "I still think your butt is cute..... Eh, no comment."
QC  - entertaining you with regular shots in the butt since 2003.
Pages: [1]   Go Up