Fun Stuff > ENJOY

What Animated Webseries are you watching?

(1/2) > >>

Gyrre:
I'm currently watching Betsy Lee's 'No Evil' and the newly launched miniseries Blossom Detective Holmes. What are you all watching?

Gyrre:
The main plot for No Evil starts at the end of episode 9b 'Brom Bones', and really kicks off in episode 10 'Wrip and Vinkle'. Episodes 1 thru 8 are kind of hit or miss, so start with 10 (linked below) and decide whether you want to watch it from there. Episodes 2 and 5 are plot relevant animated music videos.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGq60HUY1xI (click to show/hide) Warlord of Noodles (the shows creator and animator) voices several characters throughout the series. When she starts voicing a Angel, it tends to be a little rough. Though, she's got Angel's oddly textured voice nailed down by her 3rd appearance.
Blossom Detective Holmes is an indie anime with jaw-droppingly gorgeous scenery and a gender-bent holmes and Watson. Just watch it. It's on episode 3 and it's really good so far.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd6gDrcyV5E
EDIT: Looks like somebody else is voicing Murder.

LTK:
Mystery Skulls Animated. Need I say more?

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlEb3L1PIco
Bigtop Burger! One whole season!

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyCagepF_T4
Internecion Cube, currently only 3 episodes of animatics:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgNz7ltN-Nk
Helluva Boss, currently only the pilot and episode 1. It is not as great as the main series Hazbin Hotel, but the latter is being produced for TV and not Youtube, so Helluva Boss does a decent job of scratching the same itch.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlahNrlcgS4

Gyrre:
Thank you for posting Bigtop Burger, I was drawing a complete blank on that.

I guess the Mystery Skulls music videos are an animated series, aren't they. There's 4 now (I think).

Gyrre:
There's a high school AU LoZ series that's just started if you all are interested. Yes, Ganondorf is the principal.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YWoB9jFoVc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version