Fun Stuff > ENJOY

Godzilla vs Kong (2021)

(1/2) > >>

LeeC:
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=odM92ap8_c0
I am stoked. Not sure whats going on with the human story, but the Kaiju fights looks nice! No offense to Kong, but I hope its a draw or Godzilla wins.

LeeC:
People are already picking the trailer apart and noticed something BIG! And if it's true, this would not only explain why "Godzilla is attacking people now" (which is the reason they get Kong) but be a huge nod to one of the original movies!

Spoilery assumption:

(click to show/hide)Its Mecha-Godzilla! In his original debut movie he was made from the bones of the original godzilla and resembled Godzilla, like a perfect copy. He attacked Toyko, which confused everyone since Godzilla was a good guy now. Then the they noticed the real godzilla showed up and fought the faux godzilla. As faux godzilla was taking damage the exterior facade was falling apart to show that it was mech-godzilla.

TheEvilDog:
(click to show/hide)Yeah, a few friends and myself think that its MechaGodzilla and the real Godzilla has probably been captured/drugged or incapacitated.
But I do like that they're really pushing Kong as the main character of the film.

Blue Kitty:
Everyone's saying there's no way one or the other is gonna win, instead they're gonna team up and face a greater threat

Gyrre:
Will we be getting a new Destroy All Monsters?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version