THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 06:16
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Legend of Vox Machina  (Read 9317 times)

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
The Legend of Vox Machina
« on: 09 Oct 2021, 04:53 »

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

It's coming, yessssssssss.

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
Re: The Legend of Vox Machina
« Reply #1 on: 09 Oct 2021, 18:24 »

Season 1 of Critical Roll is getting an animated show?!
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #2 on: 10 Oct 2021, 04:29 »

Yep, it was originally Kickstarted and then I think was bought by Amazon so it's gonna be streaming there.

I can't wait!

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #3 on: 12 Oct 2021, 09:55 »

Yup. Two animated seasons. It was supposed to just be a $750k 22-minute animated special based on the Briarwood arc, then critters went all critter-y and funded it in 40 minutes. Then the first stretch goal ($1million) got funded in an hour, the second one ($1.5 million, for two animated episodes) in less than two hours. The Dalen's Closet one-shot ($2 million), three episodes ($2.5 million), VMxM9 fight ($3million) were hit in less than eight hours. It just got sillier from there.

Eventually Amazon picked it up for a two-season show. IIRC, the first two episodes are going to be pre-stream stories (we don't yet know what) and then the rest of the first season is going to be the Briarwood arc. S2 is still Vox Machina, but they haven't said what it's going to be.
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.
Pages: [1]   Go Up