THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 08:47
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Been reading on and off since 2014…  (Read 7784 times)

Fain

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
Been reading on and off since 2014…
« on: 26 Nov 2022, 16:00 »

Hi my name is Fain.

I have been reading QC on and off since a friend told me about it in 2014 sometime. For the last month I’ve been binge reading from 1 to present (just finished yesterday) and finally decided to stop lurking and actually bite the bullet and say hi.

Ok that being said now a bit about me. I’m Fain, I go by she/her but I’m a Tom boy (yah old term but it’s the one that fits me best and I’ve had it since I was a toddler so I’m owning it sorry to anyone who finds that insulting it isn’t meant to be.) I’m a very open-minded and accepting person, I’m also a very kind person, but I frequently come off as weird or a troll and that’s why I don’t go on forums anymore. I’m not a troll, I’m autistic and I have the life experience of a child. I’m slow to understand things, I have no clue about social norms or social boundaries. I will likely say very little for fear of saying the wrong thing and accidentally hurting someone. Also I have epilepsy so I don’t look at movies, tv of any kind or gifs. Flashing lights will trigger seizures. I love lego, writing, reading and art of all kinds.

What drew me to QC was the way it was just normal people in a for them normal world, which is great! Hannelore was my fav for a long time because she reminded me of me in so so so many ways! But then Bubbles came along and now she’s my fav! I still love Hanners though!

My favorite QC character is Bubbles! I just love Bubbles!

Farideh

• Global Moderator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • La li lu le lo
Re: Been reading on and off since 2014…
« Reply #1 on: 26 Nov 2022, 16:36 »

Hello, new person! Lovely to have you here. There's water and space ham in the kitchen.
I am not hiding. I am maintaining a respectful distance.

Fain

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #2 on: 27 Nov 2022, 08:37 »

Thank you! Which way to the kitchen? That space ham sounds delightful!

Cornelius

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #3 on: 27 Nov 2022, 09:07 »

Just follow the melted lug wrenches. Welcome!
Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul – and sings the tunes without the words – and never stops at all.

Fain

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #4 on: 28 Nov 2022, 13:17 »

I wonder if the lug wrench’s could be used to make cool art…
Pages: [1]   Go Up