THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 24 Apr 2024, 21:43
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Im not making a webcomic....  (Read 3987 times)

Jiperly

Im not making a webcomic....
« on: 07 Feb 2005, 10:43 »

I'm just looking at other peoples.....comics and i'm suddenly feeling pretty good at my skills at drawing!

I intend to greatly improve my drawing if i ever do make drawings- and a scanner would be good too, rather than drawing it straight from Flash....

"The Ninja"

Was intended to make a 4-10 strip about it, slowly improving- but i decided to play Burnout instead....

"The FBI"

Their skin is white because i like doing it like that. Just a little gimic i decided to draw one day.....I love the idea of a FBI crab.......fighting crime against the Columbian Drug SeaGulls.....

What do you think? Par?

coldcut

« Reply #1 on: 07 Feb 2005, 19:21 »

Frankly, there' something to said for just being able to communicate concepts and ideas.  So based on that, you're golden.  I mean, White Ninja isn't exactly the most art based comic out there, and it's pretty popular.  

The crab itself is pretty good.

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #2 on: 07 Feb 2005, 19:36 »

Haha, It reminded me of WNC for some reasons as well.

and FBI Crabs? Awesome.
but the music sucks because the keyboards don't have the cold/mechanical sound they had but a wannabe techno sound that it's pathetic for Rammstein standars.

lost in storm

« Reply #3 on: 07 Feb 2005, 19:37 »

Can ye work Flash?

If you can top Space Tree with your G-crab, I see some potential. :D

Jiperly

« Reply #4 on: 08 Feb 2005, 15:03 »

I've come to accept that i ain't gunna wow anyone with my skillz, so you ain't gunna hurt me with the truth.

I'd need that thing call......uhhhh......practise! practise to get good.

And somehow, everytime i try flash, the basic concept behind it escapes me, and i can only manage to get the drawing portion working(which i find works better than MS Paint, for some reason.....)

One thing i love- the middle bottom frame is somehow extremely more detailed than everything else- oh yea- thats continity right there......

Basically, my intention with my ninja is slowly going around killing pirates silently on the ship- by the thrid or so, the pirates start to catch on, and i'd use some matrix style shit on them. Then the pirate captain would come out, and it would take a couple more comics for them to fight it out. In the end, the ninja would win.

But then i bought Burnout III, and suddenly i stopped caring.....

As for the FBI Crab, its just one of those ideas that came up while binging on sugar. I never intended it to be much more than that, except maybe another frame inbetween the two- but then i realised its not nessary.

Finding Emo

« Reply #5 on: 08 Feb 2005, 17:55 »

I can understand that. Burnout 3 is fookin' fannytacular.

Jiperly

« Reply #6 on: 09 Feb 2005, 06:28 »

Teh comic that lead up to the abandoned ninja comic

Bask in the amazing changing qualities!

But yea- if it doesn't load, i don't care.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up