THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 24 Apr 2024, 04:05
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For those of us who like stick figure death toons...  (Read 9302 times)

Burninated Peasant

If you don't know what "stick figure death" is, my favourites were always the Xiao Xiao ones. Anyways, if you were a fan of that and you would like to see a game reminiscent of these toons with Lode Runner style gameplay, look no further: I just found a really cool game called "n."

You control a stick-figure ninja through 300 challenging levels. Dying ain't so bad when you get to see your ninja flung across the screen with a fairly impressive implementation of ragdoll physics! Must be played to be believed...

Oh, and it's freeware. Download it now unless you hate fun.:)

Trinary

• Emoticontraindication
For those of us who like stick figure death toons...
« Reply #1 on: 11 Feb 2005, 12:05 »

N is one of the best games ever.  They keep coming out with new levels too.

Download this if you like fun.  However, understand that this game quickly becomes EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.
UNF.

Burninated Peasant

« Reply #2 on: 11 Feb 2005, 12:14 »

Totally. The early levels are a cakewalk after you get used to how your character moves and how each enemy behaves. But then you get something like a tenth of the way through the game and there's a heat-seeking rocket following your every move, a laser turret trying to target you, a drone heading your way... and you're nowhere near completing the level!

It's fun to die, though.

Green Goblin

« Reply #3 on: 12 Feb 2005, 10:39 »

Xiao Xiao is great, but I've always been a fan of www.stickdeath.com  =P

Deformagraphy

« Reply #4 on: 13 Feb 2005, 11:48 »

That fucking game is giving me carpal tunnel.  Just thought you guys should know, lay off the directional buttons for awhile.  Ow.
Pages: [1]   Go Up