THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Apr 2024, 15:12
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I present to you my fanart  (Read 4589 times)

Tied Up

I present to you my fanart
« on: 08 Feb 2005, 10:12 »

Hey Everyone
I sent this one to Jeph a few times but I guess it never got to him, or he just doesn't check his email.......or he hated it and didn't want to be bothered putting it in the fanart section.........*sniff*:(

Well here it for what its worth (click the thumb for a full pic).  I'm no Aido, and it took me a good month to complete, and I didn't even get to make the background I wanted to.  Just too busy.  I would have NEVER finished it otherwise.

Enjoy, and PS Jeph, keep up the good work.  This is my little present to say thanks for all the hard work, and for being just about the only webcomic I know that has never missed an update (at least that I'm aware of).

Tied Up

http://www.upimages.com/uploads/ad189fc133.jpg">http://www.upimages.com/uploads/d2543f19d7.jpg">

lost in storm

« Reply #1 on: 08 Feb 2005, 11:25 »

Looks fun!

Keep practicing, and try to be reasonable with self-criticism. It can keep you from progressing. Don't ask me how I know. :D

Give yourself good art to study, like Jeph and John Allison and other guys who obviously know how to do the business. Draw relentlessly, as a cathartic or meditative routine, and see what happens. :)

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L
« Reply #2 on: 08 Feb 2005, 12:28 »

oh man, that is an awesome concept for a drawing, and i think that you have pulled it off pretty well :D

don't be so worried about Jeph "ignoring" your email.  he gets about a billion emails a day, so it's pretty easy to miss something cool in amongst a throng of other generic emails.

Burninated Peasant

« Reply #3 on: 08 Feb 2005, 13:45 »

Very cute. :)

A Little Quacky

« Reply #4 on: 11 Feb 2005, 01:26 »

Very cool. Love it. Like pintsize hangin on, thats cute. Nice work. Concept rocks.

Cave Monster

Fan Art
« Reply #5 on: 11 Feb 2005, 16:42 »

Love the huge eyes on the big dino. Just realizing that the world needs an actually drawn dinosaur comic (not that daily dino ain't great!) Will you be the one?

Stifled Dreams

« Reply #6 on: 13 Feb 2005, 14:49 »

Dinosaurs! Awesome, very original.

Tied Up

« Reply #7 on: 14 Feb 2005, 06:06 »

Why thank you!  Hmmm, a drawn dinosaur webcomic eh?  I dunno, I mean there is http://www.drunkduck.com/Beaver_and_Steve/">Beaver and Steve and Steve is a Dinosaur (I think).  I don't think I could pull off a daily webcomic seeing as how it took nearly a month to complete this one drawing and it's not even as complete as I wanted it.  My schedule is looming on the border line of what I would call "madness", I don't need something to push me over that edge.........although drawing through a veil of madness would produce some interesting results.
Pages: [1]   Go Up