THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 14:01
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Opinions Required  (Read 2391 times)

GamerMunkie

Opinions Required
« on: 27 Jun 2006, 00:58 »

Hey guys. I have just started to make a webcomic, and I was wondering if I could get some opinions on it. At the moment there are only two 'issues' out. The future will bring more, however my computer is in the shop so I am stuck using my father's computer (which lacks the software that I use to make my comic!)...

So yeah...um the link is http://dirtytiger.awardspace.com/

And please try to look past the horrible site design as I havn't got around to fixing it up yet.

So anyway...Um...What do you think?

GamerMunkie

Opinions Required
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jul 2006, 22:50 »

I have now been back in creative action for a while, and the current story is going strong (in my opinion anyway)...

My only problem is that I don't know what anybody (besides friends) think about the strips. And friends are biased... So *please* (with sprinkles) could you please give me some eedback-fay? (Sprinkles...FREEKIN' SPRINKLES)

mookers

Opinions Required
« Reply #2 on: 16 Jul 2006, 01:32 »

the first one i saw when i clicked the link made absolutely no sense to me. nothing in it did. i had the vague idea of a man with a red braided moustache raping a man with bat wings. and the man with the bat wings liked it.

GamerMunkie

Opinions Required
« Reply #3 on: 16 Jul 2006, 03:37 »

Right...Well you're *kinda* on the right track...Um...kinda

But the reason you wouldn't have understood it was because that's the most current strip, and I'm in the middle of a story at the moment. Kinda like how if you just jumped into QC it wouldn't make a lot of sense (or Dr McNinja or some other story ones)

So...Um...Yeah...Backtrack a bit to the first...Or...Um...

http://dirtytiger.awardspace.com/archive.html

That's the link to the archive

Thanks for taking the time to reply though!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up